SQAAD

Scientific Bs Is Holding Me Back from Starting Pickup

50 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

You all should stop blaming women and start learning women  instead. 

This ??? don’t hate the player hate the game :P

But also, there’s no need to be a fucking douche like I’m sure the kinds Leo sees in Las Vegas are above and beyond. 

But that’s a highly competitive, club environment. I’m not surprised he’s lost respect for the women in that scene. 

I prefer spiritual girls that I meet at yoga, ecstatic dance, parks, beaches. They see right through the douche bag act

On 9/16/2022 at 8:46 AM, SQAAD said:

I fear that i may get very damaged emotionally from rejections. Thats my biggest fear in pickup.

The rejections can be the biggest growth to your sense of self possible. Use it to dismantle and let go of your ego. Who is hurt? Why is it hurt? Then keep going

Personally I love getting rejected because it loosens me up and helps me take it less seriously. Kinda like the worst has already happened

13 hours ago, Jake Chambers said:

When looking for girlfriend material does a woman’s body count bother you at all?

Not really.

12 hours ago, AMTO said:

@Leo Gura I’d be nice if you didn’t teach young men that women are sleeping with a string of idiots and douches, when it only applies to some women.

It's a pretty accurate generalization though.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Tyler Robinson

@BlessedLion there's no need to put down other women. 

@Tyler Robinson you are reading into my message totally wrong 

First part “

This ??? don’t hate the player hate the game “

Im agreeing with what you said and I’m saying that to the others who were complaining about it, I’m agreeing with your comment on “not to take it out on women but to just get better with understanding them”

The douche thing was in relation to what Leo said about him seeing girls going with the douche guys. In no way was I insulting you or putting you down! :) 

15 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

@Tyler Robinson you are reading into my message totally wrong 

First part “

This ??? don’t hate the player hate the game “

Im agreeing with what you said and I’m saying that to the others who were complaining about it, I’m agreeing with your comment on “not to take it out on women but to just get better with understanding them”

The douche thing was in relation to what Leo said about him seeing girls going with the douche guys. In no way was I insulting you or putting you down! :) 

Okay. Sorry for misunderstanding your comment. I apologize. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Kksd74628

20 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

@SQAAD

Who said that you are going to be rejected or that there is even possibility to it?

Experience.

its all projection of inner weakness(this thread) that's why you get attracted to this type of theories and thinking...

If you just saw that you are weak for some reason then all this wouldnt matter it would all be self accountability from that point on...

Why would anyone determene your experience ,any book, any man any ideology.

Basing your reality on what others are experiencing and doing ?.

Imagine random guy who doesnt know anything about relationship tells you how it sucks and now you stand there oh yeah it sucks and you never been in one, so now you wont be in one because his experience wasnt good, because hes not skilled...

Or you enter one and because you dont know nothing, you confirm it, yeah it sucks book told me so, you see that guys relationship sucked too i hate relationships and women from now on  ?...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I'd recommend looking at it through a lens of needs. We all have universal needs, i.e. need for food, need for significance. And meeting needs drives everything anything any us will ever do. This is all how ego works.

Attraction occurs purely because certain needs are met.

It doesn't make sense to me that women are attracted to men with resources and positions of power. Those may be a strategy women tend to unconsciously choose to meet the needs that attraction corresponds to. No one needs positions of power or resources, instead people need things like significance, safety, security, intimacy etc.

By what you've said of Buss, it seems to me like he has conflated a common need meeting strategy with an actual need. So, its not that science disagrees with pickup, instead its that Buss has made an arbitrary interpretation of the data. Here's an analogy of what Buss has done and its effect on you. Its like Buss has seen data which says that a certain community only eat soup. He's then said, 'People from this community want soup'. No! What they actually want is to meet their need for food. If this community was given another type of food, assuming no other need got in the way, they would willingly eat this other type of food to meet their need. Because eating soup was only a strategy for meeting their need, not the need itself.

So being with a man in a position of power might be a strategy that many women will unconsciously determine meets certain needs effectively. However, if there exists another strategy that women unconsciously determines meets certain needs effectively, she will choose that one.

So, by doing pickup you are just learning a strategy that women unconsciously determine meets certain needs effectively. It just that strategy is different to the power and resource strategy. Except, its exactly the same because its still only about whether women unconsciously determine that certain needs will be met!

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

If you have good game and are attractive but are uncalibrated socially and spiritually/consciously, the girl will think "yo dude I want to have fun with you but you're not treating me like a human being." So being high consciousness and having good game and calibration actually do somewhat go hand in hand.

22 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Okay. Sorry for misunderstanding your comment. I apologize. 

All good ?