SQAAD

Scientific Bs Is Holding Me Back from Starting Pickup

50 posts in this topic

A lot of times women choose men who are very poor at providing.

I don't really have a problem if women would choose only providers. The problem is that they often don't.

Basically a woman's mating choices are not logical but purely emotional. Which is a terrible way to mate. That's like eating only food that tastes the best.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@SQAAD

On 16.9.2022 at 4:46 PM, SQAAD said:

But the reason i fear it is because i've heard that it can destroy your self confidence

Actually you destroy your self-condidence by believing that you don't have it.

Who told you that "others" are real?

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't really have a problem if women would choosy only providers. They problem is that they often don't.

Basically a woman's mating choices are not logical but purely emotional. Which is a terrible way to mate. That's like eating only food that tastes the best.

You only game in vegas so those women are gonna be more that way. There are lots of women who choose a good provider, they would just never choose a good provider who cant also turn them on emotionally.

On 9/17/2022 at 0:02 AM, Jacob Morres said:

Is this true?? Or is this like a thing from the pua community used to say to sell their products 

On 9/17/2022 at 0:16 AM, Leo Gura said:

I see women sleep with the douchiest guys. Honestly it has ruined my respect for women.

So you have nothing to worry about :D

A woman will sleep with anyone who makes her feel emotional.

Actually this is true from my personal experience. I have seen women always in love with losers all the time. 

It's because they don't use logic but prefer emotion. 

Hey you can't blame women for that. Our bodies are designed to respond easily to emotions. 

Who told you to be too logical? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't really have a problem if women would choosy only providers. They problem is that they often don't.

what do you speculate is the evolutionary roots of this reproduction strategy? getting the genes from the alpha and then relying on a provider beta / your family / your tribe to help you to raise it?

Biologically speaking a healthy woman in her youth is capable of birthing more than a dozen kids so it would make sense for her to want to seize the oportunity when she smells "quality survival genetic material " with her attraction triggers.

And as far as i know 100 years ago you couldn't even tell if a child was truly yours or not .

it's hard for me to belive evolution it's a bug and not a feature somehow.

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

You all should stop blaming women and start learning women  instead. 

If you can't be more emotional, is it a woman's fault? 

If you want to truly love a woman, then learn emotional language. 

A woman is not a business model that you are trying to tinker with and. 

She is an ocean of emotions. You need high EQ to understand her mind and heart. 

Keep your logic and mechanics away. 

And if you don't bond with her emotionally, you don't have the right to be with her ... 

If you can't be what she wants, why should you deserve her?

Go Play your stupid video games. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Seth

I believe that I weight 10 kilos more than what I actually weight. How do I change that belief?

22 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Seth

I believe that I weight 10 kilos more than what I actually weight. How do I change that belief?

Stand on that weight scale. 

Cmon dude. You weigh 20 kilo less. Look at you. Go eat yogurt. xD

♡✸♡.

3 hours ago, Jake Chambers said:

You only game in vegas so those women are gonna be more that way. There are lots of women who choose a good provider, they would just never choose a good provider who cant also turn them on emotionally.

It doesn't matter what city.

FYI, girls in Vegas are from all over the country, so I actually have a very good sample size of all American women here. And even international ones.

The issue is that women simply aren't logical about mating. A total scrub can get in a girl's pants within 30 minutes if he's simply charming enough.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Tyler Robinson

8 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Stand on that weight scale.

Exactly, I just tried to guide @Seth to see that to change that belief of low self-confidence happens by just approaching girls and proving yourself wrong.

@Kksd74628

13 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

@SQAAD

Actually you destroy your self-condidence by believing that you don't have it.

I don't know... I can believe that my confidence is like a gallon of water. And if i get rejected then that gallon of water can lessen. 

I believe it all depends on how you interpret the rejections. 

@Leo Gura

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The issue is that women simply aren't logical about mating. A total scrub can get in a girl's pants within 30 minutes if he's simply charming enough.

You don't actually want women to be more logical.

Women have evolved to choose mates who can provide resources and who have physical strength for protection and for hunting.

Imagine if a women totally judged you on how well you can protect her from other males or how well you can carry large weights of meat on your shoulder. It wouldn't go so well.

It works well this way for all males because not all of us are providers who can also physically beat other males with ease. 

@SQAAD

Who said that you are going to be rejected or that there is even possibility to it?

2 hours ago, SQAAD said:

You don't actually want women to be more logical.

Tell me that when your daughter brings home a scrub.

Women do get more logical with age, after they sleep with a string of idiots and douches.

Edited by Leo Gura

@SQAAD

Watch more things like what I share below.

A homeless guy picking up girls to find a place to sleep at.

Maybe that helps you to not take all the scientific findings so seriously anymore.

And there are more videos like this btw.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Tell me that when your daughter brings home a scrub.

Women do get more logical with age, after they sleep with a string of idiots and douches.

When looking for girlfriend material does a woman’s body count bother you at all?

@Leo Gura women are programmed to mate with whats best for tribe/humanity to survive(good genetic), whats best for her is not really a priority. A Provider may be best for her but passing not so good genes to the next generation would not be good for humanity. 

A woman can mate with a looser which has good genetics and still raise her kids with a provider. 

Boys and girls both make silly mistakes in dating. Its part of the process, no big deal.

There are guys who sleep with women after 30 minutes of meeting them, even when she didn't have any education/perfect tits.

I don't know the situation in Vegas tho. But I can imagine that there are a lot of women who have a specific goal when visiting the city, and its not to visit the cathedral or museum.

On 9/16/2022 at 5:27 AM, SQAAD said:

women are attracted so much to resources and men with position of power.

This is false. Women are attracted to vibe and internal power. It just so happens when a man has material resources and power he acts in a manner consistent with this. But it’s not needed. Especially if he knows he is God