Antor8188

Women like men who lead?

9 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura whenever I was leading women they got more attracted to me. For example when I showed them the directions and guided them to do something they got impressed by me. I remember at a club a guy was showing the girls what the club was like since they were new there and later he got laid with one of them. Will leading help me get laid? 

1 minute ago, Antor8188 said:

Will leading help me get laid? 

Watch his  6+ hour series on this topic. This question will easily be answered. 

1 hour ago, Antor8188 said:

Will leading help me get laid?

Of-fucking-course.

Lead her to your bed.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If you plan to lead to get laid then dont do it ? you are making a diservice to yourself...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Don't make the mistake of thinking she will always want to be lead tho. Sometimes women like to take charge too. One of the traits of toxic masculinity is the need to always be the one that is in charge. There is a fine balance there

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

You have to lead in a non-authoritarian way.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You have to lead in a non-authoritarian way.

demonstrate mastery not master is me

If you lead in a way that makes it look like she doesn't have a say in the relationship, it won't work for too long. 

Lead in a coaching guiding loving kind of way and always communicate why your approach is superior to hers or let her know why she should follow your lead or advice. This makes her more comfortable knowing that you always have her best interests in mind. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson