Revolutionary Think

Criminal Pedophile

208 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Players can also show love. Gaming can be doyne in healthy ways. 

I said a scumbag. I know the type.

Players can show love, and I can show them love back by yanking their nutsack. I'm not gonna let some douchebag exploit my naive daughter.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I said a scumbag. I know the type.

And how are you gonna grab a girl who plays you for a fool

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Just now, Tyler Robinson said:

And how are you gonna grab a girl who plays you for a fool

Grab her by the pussy :P

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh shit. That was sexy. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You sound like Trump now.  Realize that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Players can show love, and I can show them love back by yanking their nutsack.

sounds kinda gay when you say it like that xD

2 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

sounds kinda gay when you say it like that xD

Watch your bias towards gays.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Watch your bias towards gays.

I'm not biased. just stating that showing love by grabbing another mans genitalia has potential homosexual connotations :D

7 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

I'm not biased. just stating that showing love by grabbing another mans genitalia has potential homosexual connotations :D

When I do it to you, I promise you will quickly be disabused of that notion.

I heard a story of Sasaki Roshi, Shinzen Young's master, grabbing students by the balls just to stress a point or two ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

21 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You sound like Trump now.  Realize that.

He sounds hot as fuck. Realize that. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When I do it to you, I promise you will quickly be disabused of that notion.

I heard a story of Sasaki Roshi, Shizen Young's master, grabbing students by the balls just to stress a point ;)

surely there are better ways to prove a point to someone than molesting them?

7 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

A pedophile might feel "love" towards a child (and that's really not systematic, there are plenty of pedophile who are in just for the sex), but having sex with it will never be a loving action towards it. The reason is, that even in the case a pedophile has the intention to love the kid, any experience beyond normal physical interaction will be out of boundary and damage its developmental integrity. And this is by default not loving towards the child.

The kid is in a position where things happens to it. It cannot consent because it just lacks the life experience to make such a big decision on what will harm or not its psychology and body. Not to mention the very unfair power dynamic. 

I have came across pedophiles unfortunately in my life. I heard tales of male coworker of acquaintance going to East Asia to have sex with little boys in slums. I also had a friend of mine who was molested by her step dad as a child. Her step dad also started raping her little sister from the age of 4 on. Each time, it was extremely predatory, and frankly sordid. But indeed, you could always resort to the spiritual absolute perspective, and realize it's all love. It's just that concretely, in the relative, 99,9 % of the other perspective screams its not. 

No point I made had anything to do with people who are exclusively sexual attracted to children as a disorder. The point was there is a organic unfolding that happens with normal people and minors (13+) that escalates. With out any pre-meditation on the adults part (with resistance that eventually gives in) and the resulting relationships are normal with honey moon phase and all that. To prevent this type of natural relationship is unhealthy where the youngster holds resentment for the law, because it represent a solution to a different problem. All of this is common and happening everywhere all the time, im just pointing it out. Normal people connect at all ages in different ways. The concept that "no healthy adult would be attracted to a minor and its all damaging and predatory and power play" is a shallow understanding of this subject that completely ignores what is actually happening in practice in the real world.

Random data: Many 13 year old girls/boys have been masturbating for years at this point, are not "innocent" and are at different stages of sexual development. 

Every expression of a person at all ages is incredibly beautiful and so attraction is inevitable at scale and a wide range of parings will naturally happen healthy and unhealthy. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 9/16/2022 at 8:52 PM, Leo Gura said:

Lol, the projection is hilarious.

Did you see the comments in that video? Adeptus Psychonautica says he might put out a video on you for "defending pedophiles" oh boy O.o

Screenshot_20220919-003422_YouTube.jpg

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

2 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

Did you see the comments in that video? Adeptus Psychonautica says he might put out a video on you for "defending pedophiles" oh boy O.o

Screenshot_20220919-003422_YouTube.jpg

Literal NPCs.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

7 hours ago, integral said:

No point I made had anything to do with people who are exclusively sexual attracted to children as a disorder. The point was there is a organic unfolding that happens with normal people and minors (13+) that escalates. With out any pre-meditation on the adults part (with resistance that eventually gives in) and the resulting relationships are normal with honey moon phase and all that. To prevent this type of natural relationship is unhealthy where the youngster holds resentment for the law, because it represent a solution to a different problem. All of this is common and happening everywhere all the time, im just pointing it out. Normal people connect at all ages in different ways. The concept that "no healthy adult would be attracted to a minor and its all damaging and predatory and power play" is a shallow understanding of this subject that completely ignores what is actually happening in practice in the real world.

Random data: Many 13 year old girls/boys have been masturbating for years at this point, are not "innocent" and are at different stages of sexual development. 

Every expression of a person at all ages is incredibly beautiful and so attraction is inevitable at scale and a wide range of parings will naturally happen healthy and unhealthy. 

My understanding of the situation is very clear. And before I came to the forum, I already knew what was the recurring arguments and thoughts patterns of statutory rapist. Your discourse is not exceptional at all. Most statutory rape is committed by people who will hold this type of view, and will terribly overestimate the accuracy of their beliefs and deduction on child sexuality to justify it, unfortunately. 

I am not sure what is up with you, but if you do have difficulties understanding consent, or feel like you should be able to have a sexual relationship with a "13 year old +" while you are in your 20s, I would encourage you to talk with a therapist so you guys can go to the bottom of it.

pedophilia is attraction to PRE pubescent, as in YOUNGER than even 13. There is definitely a problem if you're a pedophile

https://www.psychologytoday.com › ...

Pedophilia - Psychology Today

Feb 9, 2022 — Pedophilia is an ongoing sexual attraction to pre-pubertal children. It is a paraphilia, a condition in which a person's sexual arousal and .

Edited by Devin

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But also, if my daughter brought home some scumbag player boyfriend, I would take him aside, grab him by the nuts, and put the fear of God in him. That too is Love ;)

Would you force them to do 5meo dmt with you to see if they are worthy to be your daughters lover ? ?

Okay, you guys have had your fun. Time to wrap this one up. Say your last words cause we are closing this soon.

Edited by Leo Gura

Pedophiles get beaten to death and analed in prison. xD

Hats off to Leo and bless your scull.

Edited by D2sage