Revolutionary Think

Criminal Pedophile

208 posts in this topic

Just now, integral said:

One look at this chart and i know its wrong, the legal age or consent in canada is 16. 

It's for unrestricted consent. Most countries, including mine distinguish basic consent and unrestricted consent. At 16 year old, you're mature enough to have sex, but if you're between 16 and 18 and someone's got authority on you, they are still falling under a special sexual assault infraction.

6 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

First world nations are definitely not subscribing to the idea a 14 year old is mature enough for consent.

14 year old girls are having sex with much older men all the time here in canada. Its very common. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral

If you see it, I suggest it to either report them to their parents and the police, because it's illegal as you just mentioned it before. It's called statutory rape, and grooming.

6 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

If you see it, I suggest it to either report them to their parents and the police, because it's illegal as you just mentioned it before. It's called statutory rape, and grooming.

Assumptions. I would evaluate the relationships and if it was actually dangerous id report it (rare). 

The vast majority of underage relationships are not predatory. Where the underage female pursued the seduced the man. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Just now, integral said:

Assumptions. I would evaluate the relationships and if it was actually dangerous id report it. 

It's not the first time that I see you writing up very questionable behavior about rape. 

I'm just a stranger on the internet who you might think you're debating, but the real world is not the internet and these type of opinion are not very popular, especially when it comes to any type of law enforcement services. You might want to beware and check your assumption on what consent is, because one day, things might get complicated for you if your act of such beliefs.

5 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

It's not the first time that I see you writing up very questionable behavior about rape. 

I'm just a stranger on the internet who you might think you're debating, but the real world is not the internet and these type of opinion are not very popular, especially when it comes to any type of law enforcement services. You might want to beware and check your assumption on what consent is, because one day, things might get complicated for you if your act of such beliefs.

I see your biases and pointing them out, that's all that is happening here.

Most people are completely detached from what is happening in the latest generation gen-z and earlier. Especially people in there 30s and 40s don't have a clue how highly sexual free this generation is.

Edited by integral

What purpose does it serve Leo for you to post this on your blog? Do you want us all to know and debate about it? I just don't really see the point of posting it. You know that such a topic is controversial and will bring about a discussion. Yet you say you don't really care what we think about it. Then why post it? Why not just keep it to yourself?

40 minutes ago, LoneWonderer said:

What purpose does it serve Leo for you to post this on your blog? Do you want us all to know and debate about it? I just don't really see the point of posting it. You know that such a topic is controversial and will bring about a discussion. Yet you say you don't really care what we think about it. Then why post it? Why not just keep it to yourself?

Actions speak louder than words. And this situation needs to be understood with some emotional intelligence regardless what Leo says. If it wouldn't be such a big deal, he would mention it years ago because he has mentioned rape suspiciously many times as an example of love/selfishness in his teachings. He said he wants to become a more loving person in forum and also in real life. This could be a big step forwards and a huge relief from his side, even if he consciously denies it.

1 hour ago, integral said:

The vast majority of underage relationships are not predatory.

Do you think minors can give proper consent to adults, when there is a massive power difference?                                     

2 hours ago, integral said:

14 year old girls are having sex with much older men all the time here in canada. Its very common. 

Definitely when I was 14 I knew I didn't want to have sex with men, and did want to have sex with numerous girls.

Leo is probably homosexual to fuck a dude at 14.

16 minutes ago, zurew said:

Do you think minors can give proper consent to adults, when there is a massive power difference?                                     

Yes it depends the dynamic of the relationship. In some cases it is beneficial for youngsters to date mature developed people that can provide a quality relationship for growth.

All Leo said was that he was groomed and molested at about 14 years of age by a criminal pedophile. He provided no additional facts as to the grooming or the molestation.  We would need to know the details before properly commenting on this. 

???????

Mature developed people are not attracted to 14 years old. That's why hebephilia is considered a mental disease by psychiatrists and pretty much everyone who is normal.

And the problem is exactly here. Youngster groomed by adults get introduced to sex under the veneer of a romantic relationship by someone who is not healthy, often manipulative and abuses them.

Edited by Etherial Cat

6 minutes ago, integral said:

Yes it depends the dynamic of the relationship. In some cases it is beneficial for youngsters to date mature developed people that can provide a quality relationship for growth.

I don't think its safe to assume, that a relationship like that is a good idea in general. There might be very few exceptions where such relationship was beneficial to the youngster, but I don't think we should use exceptions to make a rule.

I think that the potential benefit vs potential harm ratio is just bad.

2 minutes ago, zurew said:

don't think its safe to assume, that a relationship like that is a good idea in general. There might be very few exceptions where such relationship was beneficial to the youngster, but I don't think we should use exceptions to make a rule.

So we need to separate what is good legislation for a large scale society and human needs/development.

4 minutes ago, zurew said:

I think that the potential benefit vs potential harm ratio is just bad.

This is the trap, its unclear what the landscape actually looks like. These large age gaps are not predators as we have been conditioned to believe. The majority of these age gap relationships are standard relationships that are generally healthier then if the youngster dated someone his or her own age. 

5 minutes ago, integral said:

This is the trap, its unclear what the landscape actually looks like.

I don't have any particular stats on this particular part, so I admit that I don't know, but even in theory I don't see how could you get around the massive power difference part.

The majority of these age gap relationships are standard relationships that are generally healthier then if the youngster dated someone his or her own age. 

Is this an assumption, or you have some source, that can verify this?

Edited by zurew

10 minutes ago, zurew said:

I don't have any particular stats on this particular part, so I admit that I don't know, but even in theory I don't see how could you get around the massive power difference part.

That's one dynamic, I cant say what they all look like, a model would be nice here. People are not that different in there development, take away the age issue and these relationships all look the same in the end. Its a assumption that these 14 year old's are stupid and they are being taken advantage of. Even if the power difference is playing a role, who is harmed? Its a standard relationship! The benefits or damage done in the end is the same if they had dated someone there own age or when adults date each other. Everyone wants connection and intimacy especially these horny teens. 

The predatory mind set is a bias, we are all just people. 

Edited by integral

26 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Mature developed people are not attracted to 14 years old. That's why hebephilia is considered a mental disease by psychiatrists and pretty much everyone who is normal.

And the problem is exactly here. Youngster get introduced to sex under the veneer of a romantic relationship by someone who is not healthy and will abuse them.

All biases. These relationships with 14 year olds doesn't happen because the adult pursued them. In happened organically, naturally is social situations where the attractive male/female youngster shows strong interest and desire. 

No abuse, your projecting so hard. 

Edited by integral

10 minutes ago, integral said:

Even if the power difference is playing a role, who is harmed? Its a standard relationship!

Its not standard.

The potentiality for harm is different, because adults have an upperhand physically, financially, cognitively etc, so they can abuse their power much more easily and in a different ways, compared to a normal relationship where a kid is dating a kid.

10 minutes ago, integral said:

Its a assumption that these 14 year old's are stupid and they are being taken advantage of.

Its also an assumption, that they are not being taken advantage of. - I mean its not rare ,when adults groom children.

Also, we are not necessarily talking about stupidity but more about maturity and being able to see that certain actions can lead to certain unwanted consequences.

There is no one perfectly good way to measure maturity, however one thing is sure, that you need to live and experience things and learn about yourself, in order to get more mature - this is why there is age of consent.

Edited by zurew

All biases. These relationships with 14 year olds doesn't happen because the adult pursued them. In happened organically, naturally is social situations where the attractive male/female youngster strong shows interest and desire. 

Yeah right.

Coming from the guy who's adamant penetrating someone sleeping is normal, I wasn't expecting anything better.