Revolutionary Think

Criminal Pedophile

208 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Sometimes he can be a bit deluded. Letting him know that serves a good purpose. And if it doesn't, no loss. 

He honestly doesn't recieve  much criticism or personal attacks which I guess, giving him some space to share such things . I was following another teacher and he recieved  at least 10x the attacks. 

But I think Leo is well aware of cost of sharing such private details of his life and childhood. He is just welling to pay the cost, to be a more honest teacher.

@P Michael

14 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Everything is a coping mechanism.

Thats a very biased way of looking at reality and human behaviour. I think your comment is a coping mechanism.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

As I already told you guys, one of you should read it aloud at my funeral.

Already told one of my friends in Vegas to read it at my funeral, but in case he can't make it, one of you must do it.

It was written by three people. One of them was some random guy that wrote some basic information, another one was some angered former fan that blamed you for existential crises and such and then wrote some vitriolic rage, and the third person was me (who was a rationalwiki systems operator at the time, a serious waste of time I know) who made it as ridiculous and over-the-top as possible so that nobody could treat it seriously, since it is one of the first search results for your name.

Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 11.17.15 AM.png

34 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

@P Michael

Thats a very biased way of looking at reality and human behaviour. I think your comment is a coping mechanism.

It is.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

9 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

@Leo Gura So if you had a child and someone did the same thing to your child, would you be ok with that?

Really?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

its a valid question

Not if you read what he already posted. You would know he would say no. He said it often hurts children, he's not saying it's okay

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

Not if you read what he already posted. You would know he would say no. He said it often hurts children, he's not saying it's okay

If he says no then he shouldn't be ok with it happening to himself as a child.

15 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

If he says no then he shouldn't be ok with it happening to himself as a child.

There is a difference between being okay retrospectively with an event that happened to you vs being okay with it morally on a societal level.

1 minute ago, zurew said:

There is a difference between being okay retrospectively with an event that happened to you vs being okay with it morally on a societal level.

im talking about the exact same guy doing the exact same thing. Not molestation in general

6 hours ago, spiritual memes said:

im talking about the exact same guy doing the exact same thing. Not molestation in general

You would never trust a guy to have a line when it comes to your child. 

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

As I already told you guys, one of you should read it aloud at my funeral.

Already told one of my friends in Vegas to read it at my funeral, but in case he can't make it, one of you must do it.

xDxD

19 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

There can be a very strong lag between feeling love ( in any forms, whether it's love between family members or romantic)  towards someone, and actually loving someone. The first one is much more common than the second one.

Yeah, exactly. And then, because we are attached to these figures and we don't want to see how they failed to be loving towards us, we adapt our definition of love to what we've been experiencing...

I was forced to love family members sexually when our fam are the most un sexual fam ever. It all changed when someone got married. They forced me to love them when before this we will just act chill and natural. Demanding love that are overtly or unnatural within us. Fucked up. But what can I do? Suddenly acting different. When before this we are not acting close. Fuc

Huh? Even my father when he started acting different I will freaked out. Its all about acting /being normal. Maintainin normalities.   *sigh* if someone suddenly changed I will freaked out

On 16/09/2022 at 10:43 PM, lostingenosmaze said:

And of course the haters come out and take it out of context:

Lmfao. I don't even really care about pedophiles, just think they're weirdos (like furries), but this is like a legit NAMBLA message.

It's not good because people already say the Actualized logo is some "boy love" symbol.

Leo might have touched children. LOL. For some people they will not like that......

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

Leo might have touched children. LOL. For some people they will not like that......

You think that he might have touched children and you don't care? 

14 is the legal age of consent in most countries and no one is groomed into it.

It’s very common for 14-year-old girls in gen-z and younger to pursue much older men and have a normal relationship with them. If you’re surprised by this you just have no idea what’s going on in our culture right now.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

12 minutes ago, integral said:

14 is the legal age of consent in most countries and no one is groomed into it.

It’s very common for 14-year-old girls in gen-x and younger to pursue much older men and have a normal relationship with them. If you’re surprised by this you just have no idea what’s going on in our culture right now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_by_country

Capture d’écran 2022-09-18 à 15.13.07.png

First world nations are definitely not subscribing to the idea a 14 year old is mature enough for consent.

Edited by Etherial Cat

4 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

One look at this chart and i know its wrong, the legal age of consent in canada is 16 and it was 14 just 10 years ago before the conservative party changed the law. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?