Revolutionary Think

Criminal Pedophile

208 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

What you're doing is a retarded word game. Pedophilia is about sexual attraction, not being power hungry or lack of empathy.

Uhhh, you think sexual attraction is love?

No, we were talking about love, obviously they want to have sex with them

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Correct

So in your mind its impossible to imagine or super unlikely, that someone is ready to kill or ready to commit a crime or ready to do horrible stuff out of love?

4 minutes ago, zurew said:

Here is a weak study on "Sexual Attraction and Falling in Love in Persons with Pedohebephilia".

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32086644/

"In their lifetime" as in when they were kids, I'm 32 and can't imagine falling in love with someone under 25

20 minutes ago, Devin said:

The reason behind sexual pedophilia seems to be the power dynamic, it has nothing to do with love for the child.

Weird point to make then.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Sexually abused children are taught that’s how to get love, and brainwashed into thinking that’s what people who love you will do. It becomes normalised even though the child doesn’t want it they think that’s how life is!  A child’s mind is open and pure to be fed any dogma. 
most of the time what you’re calling love is actually just attachment/unhealthy attachment. 
Children will attach to the adult which is why it causes Stockholm syndrome or appears that the child loves the abuser and won’t against them. They will do anything to keep that attachment.

4 minutes ago, zurew said:

So in your mind its impossible to imagine or super unlikely, that someone is ready to kill or ready to commit a crime or ready to do horrible stuff out of love?

No, that's possible. But it wouldn't be done to the person you love, love means self sacrifice, not putting yourself before the other.

Just now, Devin said:

But it wouldn't be done to the person you love

It would, if you would think, that what you do is good for that person.

1 minute ago, zurew said:

It would, if you would think, that what you do is good for that person.

True. I think it's well known that hurts kids

There can be a very strong lag between feeling love ( in any forms, whether it's love between family members or romantic)  towards someone, and actually loving someone. The first one is much more common than the second one.

1 minute ago, Pavement said:

Sexually abused children are taught that’s how to get love, and brainwashed into thinking that’s what people who love you will do. It becomes normalised even though the child doesn’t want it they think that’s how life is!  A child’s mind is open and pure to be fed any dogma. 
most of the time what you’re calling love is actually just attachment/unhealthy attachment. 
Children will attach to the adult which is why it causes Stockholm syndrome or appears that the child loves the abuser and won’t against them. They will do anything to keep that attachment.

9 minutes ago, Pavement said:

They are acting unconsciously, repeating what was done to them. They can’t have normal relationships with adults because they themselves are traumatised and feel they can only connect with children because they are frozen as a child In an adults body from the abuse they experienced.

Yeah, exactly. And then, because we are attached to these figures and we don't want to see how they failed to be loving towards us, we adapt our definition of love to what we've been experiencing...

1 minute ago, Devin said:

I think it's well known that hurts kids

Yeah it is, but delusional people don't think the same way about this, thats why they called delusional.

Some pedos think that the child is attracted to them and it would be good to have a relationship with them, but of course, there are other pedos who know that its a problem.

Edited by zurew

1 minute ago, zurew said:

Yeah it is, but delusional people don't think the same way about this, thats why they called delusional.

Good point

Leo:  did you have a healthy and close relationship with your parents?  
You’ve said in the past that you had a great upbringing and received lots of love from your mother.  
how you fell into the clutches of a child abuser?  usually it happens when a child doesn’t have a stable family unit.  
you said you told no one, which indicates you didn’t have someone who you felt you could trust to talk about it?
you say you have no trauma now and you integrated it, which is great. 
How did this affect you in the past?  Did you have a lot of work to do to integrate this? 

24 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

That's plain incorrect, even in a normal set up. 

Will you have a romantic relationship with someone who is not at all sexually attractive to you?

9 minutes ago, Pavement said:

Leo:  did you have a healthy and close relationship with your parents?  

Yes

You’ve said in the past that you had a great upbringing and received lots of love from your mother.  
how you fell into the clutches of a child abuser?

I was given a lot of freedom to do whatever I wanted.

you said you told no one, which indicates you didn’t have someone who you felt you could trust to talk about it?

No, it was just not necessary for me to tell anyone.

I rarely talk with anyone about anything. I don't use people my as emotional tampons. If I have an emotional issue, I handle it myself. I don't go telling someone about it.

you say you have no trauma now and you integrated it, which is great. 
How did this affect you in the past?  Did you have a lot of work to do to integrate this?

There was never any trauma or suffering, so nothing to heal or integrate really.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Etherial Cat said:

Carl just made this analysis out of his general impression on the subject, so he should be the one asked to source his analysis, if anything. 

Progressive Norwegian university curricula, no doubt . . . : ) Remember their prisons.

4 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Progressive Norwegian university curricula, no doubt . . . : ) Remember their prisons.

Tbh, I'm just repeating things I've heard Mr. Girl say. His channel probably has around 20 hours of him interviewing pedophilia experts.

Edited by Carl-Richard

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There was never any trauma or suffering, so nothing to heal or integrate really.

are you saying this in absolute terms? Sounds like some spiritual bypassing. 

it was more like a casual experience to you and you were not caused any pain or had fear from it?  
We don’t know the full story, how long it went on for, what happened. If you drop something like this people will have questions. 

Originally the Leaving Neverland children defended him in court because he was their friend and didn't want to cause any trouble, but they changed their minds obviously at some point.

Obviously molesting children is bad . . .

The story of Alice in Wonderland was written by Lewis Carroll about a child he was obsessed with named Alice Liddell, and to my knowledge there was never any molestation. So that would be him sublimating it through a story rather than acting on it, so it's not necessarily a malevolent or power-dynamic thing so that then it could have an abnormal romantic element to it.

In the practical sense if you kill or harm someone, generally there's no love (or an opposite of love: fear, or, hatred, or . . .), whereas in the ultimate sense recognizing the Absolute Love in whomever shifts perspectives. "I Love that you are not capable of love: I Love that." ---Outrageous Experiments in Consciousness.

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

You were better off not telling it to everyone on the blog. Now it will be used against you. Bad deci

Lol,  do you really think Leo doesn't already know that? He is just based AF.

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Lol,  do you really think Leo doesn't already know that? He is just based AF.

Sometimes he can be a bit deluded. Letting him know that serves a good purpose. And if it doesn't, no loss. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson