Revolutionary Think

Criminal Pedophile

208 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I had a guy in his 30-40s approach me when I was 13-14 yo on streets offering me to suck my dick and play w my balls in some home's entrance (we call it подъезд in Russia ;) ), he asked if I needed any money and suggested he'd give me 100-200 rubles (which was like 5-10$ at that time) if I'd allow him to do all that

I didn't judge him, was kinda surprised by all that, he looked like a normal guy. Was even excited to see what this guy is really up to. But still made a decision to chicken out of the deal and politely say no thanks. He then started olffering me 300-400 rubles (15-20$) which I denied as well and then he just walked away

Was an intertesting experience for me. I actually experienced a self-esteem boost from that, lol, cause I caught someone's fancy apparently and I kinda was lacking in the love domain during my school

Never told my parents any of that as well

Edited by Hello from Russia

And of course the haters come out and take it out of context:

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It would only have created needless drama and I enjoyed hanging out with him. It's not like I was raped or hurt.

You have to understand that pedophiles can be nice friendly people. They are not like monsters. Would you turn your friend in to the police?

no. he was manipulating you. You were a child, and he was an adult. Yes he may have 'loved' you but if he really loved you he would have left you alone. @Leo Gura

Edited by SS10

Maybe there was some (unconscious) connection to first actualized.org logo choice

5 hours ago, spiritual memes said:

I would if he was much older than me and molested me...

Maybe he didn't know he was being molested. 

Google says that molestation can be watching a naked child. 

Or if he did the Louis C. K. thing. Maybe wouldn't be too traumatizing. 

Idn. 

I just hope Leo doesn't get canceled like Milo because of this. 

Sounds like a cope to say your abuser did it because they loved you.  Sorry but that’s a coping mechanism to tell yourself imo 

22 minutes ago, Pavement said:

Sounds like a cope to say your abuser did it because they loved you.  Sorry but that’s a coping mechanism to tell yourself imo 

Everything is a coping mechanism.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Everything is a coping mechanism.

I was going to say this. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

6 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

Lol, the projection is hilarious.

I warned you guys, watch your sneaky mind.

I don't have any trauma on this matter. I know that's hard to believe but it's true. Imagine that!

The reason I didn't talk to girls is because I was too busy figuring out what existence is and my life purpose to waste time my time chasing girls.

My "misogynistic views" are purely my own. Give me some credit.

:D

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Haloman said:

Maybe there was some (unconscious) connection to first actualized.org logo choice

No connection at all. Purely coincidence, and my logo is different.

What conspiracy theorists should understand is that pure coincidence does happen, and actually fairly often.

Edited by Leo Gura

The thing I may be projecting (or completely accurate about!) is that, there may have been inadequate love/attention given to the adolescent Leo in the form he needed at his age/growing up (possibly from a masculine figure, tho the truth is more nuanced usually) which may have contributed to the opening of and development of that relationship..

I had my share of experiences where it was ultimately not the right person to get involved with but it felt not really up to me at the time due to the sheer lack of goodness and love in my environment, and whatever love they did give (and ultimately failed to give) also contributed to me finding God.. 

May be related, maybe not :). 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

5 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

this guys looks bizzare 

1 hour ago, Revolutionary Think said:

@Leo Gura would you like to responds to your rational wiki article? https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Leo_Gura  

As I already told you guys, one of you should read it aloud at my funeral.

Already told one of my friends in Vegas to read it at my funeral, but in case he can't make it, one of you must do it.

Edited by Leo Gura

16 hours ago, whatishappeningtome said:

I've never experienced anything like this, but it's crazy when you get to know people, how many of them have experienced some sort of molestation. 

Its more common than people believe especially among girls. Majority of girls...have either experienced this, or know somebody close to them who have. For boys....there is a Catholic joke in there some where lol.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

22 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

In this case the murder would be committed out of the love for your child. Everything is acted out of a love for something one way or another. Even when it can be so twisted and an unhealthy form in the relative domain. Love is the backdrop behind everything 

Well yes, of course, lol. But what Leo is trying to point out is that things that are normally deemed as bad or evil are actually Love, but it's pointless to say because everything is Love. Might as well just say "Shitting down homeless people's throats is Love" and it is just the same xD 

Why point out something specific such as that in favor of anything else when he himself won't accept that kind of behavior towards his family?

20 hours ago, Thought Art said:

it’s called contextual paradox

And "Uvuvwevwevwe onyetenvewve ugwemubwem ossas" is the longest name in Africa and probably the world. Also, 'contextual paradox' adapted to real life= a synonym for mental gymnastics. Don't try to be patronizing, I was very clear. Leo's argument renders useless in a real-life context, which is where, y'know, he's teaching.

Edited by michaelcycle00

On 9/16/2022 at 8:35 AM, Leo Gura said:

Sorry, typo. It was a he.

Nobody ever knew.

do you like men as well?? because if i was that age an inappropiate relationship with an older woman wouldn't have really bothered me as much as all teenage boys have fantasies  with a woman but not with a man

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

@Leo Gura You opened the doors of hell with that post Leo. This will be used against you for the rest of your life in all sort of sick ways :D

Edited by LSD-Rumi

It must take a hell lot of courage to come forward with this, especially when one has such a wide community and audience. Kudo to you on allowing such vulnerability to come up and express itself. It's a very heavy secret coming up to the surface and I'm under the impression it will lead you to some very significant healing.

I don't buy it was "a net positive for you" though. And I think you might want to look whether you're not creating a narrative to help you cope with uncomfortable perspectives and feelings for various reasons, because it is actually so hard to process.

A 14 year old is highly exploitable by adults. Teenage years are also a time when first experiments are made, and if traumas happens there regarding sexuality, it could distort the formation of healthy patterns for a life time. That's why society frown upon paedophilia, hebephilia and ephebophilia. This and because these people are fetishist, pushing through all kind of boundaries to use a vulnerable inexperienced person for sex. But there is nothing I'm writing here that you don't already know, Leo. 

You've been abused by this man. Healthy affection doesn't look nearly like what he did to you. Love is neither exploitative, nor damaging. If there is a chance of inducing trauma, it immediately withdraws.

It seems to be common for survivors of groomers to be torn between various feelings towards their abusers.  Generally, there is a lot of enmeshment going there.

If I may, I would really recommend you Leaving Neverland, and Consent, by the french author Vanessa Springora. She also got groomed at your age by someone she had a lot of admiration from and explains her journey.