Julian gabriel

Are There Any YouTube Channels Like Actualized.org?

22 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen any YouTube channels that even come close to actualized.org when it comes to depth of insights and original thinking?

Basically, everyone else I find seems like a clone and I can clearly see where they're getting their opinions from. 

Feels like I've heard it all before. 

OSHO comes close, I guess, Sadhguru sometimes, but rarely.

I don't know, but there's this channel called Actualized Clips. The guy looks like Leo and talks about some of the same stuff, but there's less detail and he's more annoying.

4 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

I don't know, but there's this channel called Actualized Clips. The guy looks like Leo and talks about some of the same stuff, but there's less detail and he's more annoying.

I know Leo should sue that guy for copyright 

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

None that I'm aware of 

34 minutes ago, Tristan12 said:

I know Leo should sue that guy for copyright 

lmao

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Teal Swan is good, you can tell she is an original thinker. However, most of her stuff is focused around emotions and relationships (all kind)

2 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Teal Swan is good, you can tell she is an original thinker. However, most of her stuff is focused around emotions and relationships (all kind)

Yea she’s a great counterbalance to Leo’s introverted ass discussing conceptual models and constantly intelectualizing (which we all obviously love lol)

The game of survival cannot be won. 

2 minutes ago, King Merk said:

Yea she’s a great counterbalance to Leo’s introverted ass discussing conceptual models and constantly intelectualizing (which we all obviously love lol)

Yeah, she is also super hot

I need a wifu like her but 20 years younger

Edited by Hello from Russia

Just now, King Merk said:

Check out Paul Chek

+1 for Chek. He's the man

39 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Yeah, she is also super hot

I need a wifu like her but 20 years younger

Yes please 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Teal swan is good. I saw her in london live recently. She’s good. But Leo is on a much higher level in my opinion. 

I also really like Aubrey Marcus, he’s different to Leo but I really like his channel 

Not that I'm aware of. Besides, why would you need even more content? Focus on whatever you dig the most and then actualize that. There should be more than enough material already.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Samaneri Jayasara for spirituality. Probably the highest quality spirituality channel on YouTube. 

Id say the closest thing to how I conceptualize Actualized.org is The Stoa. Part of what they do is also modeling and giving you a catalogue of tools and frameworks to explore and actualize, but a lot of their stuff is rather obscure and weak-sauce.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

I enjoy Frank Yang’s content. It’s crazy because I knew about him 10+ years ago when I was into body building and had no idea when I watched some of his videos last year that he was on the enlightenment journey. 

Even though I consume content from at least a dozen different spiritual sources, I find myself feeling these days like I’m at the point that I do that out of boredom and not because I’m going to find any answers. The content is good but eventually you realize the answers have to come from within and someone else saying the same thing from a different meat suit is just that. 

Peter Ralston is the closest IMO

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho