rush

How To Get Over Something

10 posts in this topic

I lost my file which contained the first few weeks of my uni work, long story short i still can't find it and it's kept me angry and I can't seem to get over doing something so stupid.

Let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymore. Sorry, I couldn't resist :D

But seriously, let it go. Stop thinking about it.  Realize that problems are created by you and sometimes all you can do is let them go. Clearly in your situation, that is the case because you can't go back and change it. Fact is you lost your file and you now need to let it go. If you can't let it go, accept that and try again and again until something clicks. 

The past is just the foundation we spring from. 

If we rest on muddy land, it is unfortunate. But we do not just roll around in it and say "I am lost" no, we find ways to harden the mud, or find harder ground, or build some kind of structure that can exist in mud. This is what we do. 

The ticket to the future is wide open. 

4 hours ago, ajasatya said:

@rush start organizing your life. there's nothing else to say about it.

He's so good at this he doesn't think to explain it. I'm amazed again Ajasatya.

I'll take a shot but his would've been better.

When something unwanted happens, you are over it when you are thinking of something else that is more pleasing. Practice "getting over" things like this:

Something unwanted happens - notice how right away it makes you more aware of what is wanted. State out loud what is wanted. Repeat it until what is unwanted has disappeared and only what is wanted remains.  Work on your speed with this. Build the habit of wanted until everything you experience is wanted.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm @aryberry @ajasatya @Christian cheers for the advice guys, Its frustrating but I'll get over it. Letting go of problems is quite tough, even when concious of the fact I create my own problems, that doesn't really solve the problem, it jus makes me aware I'm creating it, but Id still perceive the problem to be "real"

Mortal human emotion have zero fear of the now and except just One being. 

Sorry I was quoting "I create my own problems" now touch on that... hmmm how to not create? problem  answer only one .. now create one =being this is our true nature OURS 

What to do when you are walking alone on the boring path of enlightenment. Bring slickhawk with you. Amen.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly