SQAAD

I Hate Beautiful Women

74 posts in this topic

@Jannes

On 13/9/2022 at 2:19 PM, Jannes said:

Of course some girls can overdo it with their arrogance but you should have pity for them because they aren’t happy. 
"You can’t hit a nail in empty space“. Somehow this really triggers you. If it were just "an objective discovery“ you wouldn’t be angry about it. Somehow you are involved in that which triggers your feelings towards beautiful women. 

I have been hurt by women. This is why. And also i am jealous that they can get laid so easily.

@something_else

On 13/9/2022 at 5:15 PM, something_else said:

Those girls will probably end up with guys who don't treat them especially differently from regular girls and can handle their sass/confidence. The way you are thinking, putting them on a pedestal, does not serve you. Bear that in mind.

I don't understand that.

@gettoefl

On 13/9/2022 at 5:23 PM, gettoefl said:

hatred is but lack of understanding

beauty can be seen as the worse curse imaginable through the correct lens

its burden is that people refuse to see the real you only the you to serve their base ends

This is a great point my man.

@Tyler Robinson

On 13/9/2022 at 7:39 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

Good looking high status men can also be arrogant, narcissistic because they know they have insane power and most women adore them. 

It's not even possible to get such dudes no matter how high value the woman is because these guys do the picking.. 

And these Men tend to dump women as soon as they find the next girl in que. 

At least beautiful woman stick to the asshole they dating. 

Yeah true. I despise those type of males aswell.

3 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Jannes

I have been hurt by women.

Can you forgive them? Your own hurt will hit innocent people otherwise.

3 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

This is why. And also i am jealous that they can get laid so easily.

Of course that seems unfair from a male perspective. But they have many other problems that you don’t have as a male. First they aren’t even really "allowed“ to indulge in their sexual desire freely because they will loose value that way. The time span in which they have the attention from all the guys is a lot shorter then the time a guy has to date beautiful women. And women generally have it harder to keep a relationship.  

I broadly concur with the OP. I dislike attractive women. I just think they're dark. Society spoils them, and they play into it. Whenever I see an above-average woman, i just hate her on sight. I just know she'd be all in your face, and rough and hostile.  2b2d5280f56492e401f92170ec1c4d45.jpg 

like this - i just feel negativity. pretty women are spoilt by life and it affects their characters. i dont' see many of them as competent or ethical people.

Alien women is where it’s at.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I broadly concur with the OP. I dislike attractive women. I just think they're dark. Society spoils them, and they play into it. Whenever I see an above-average woman, i just hate her on sight. I just know she'd be all in your face, and rough and hostile.  2b2d5280f56492e401f92170ec1c4d45.jpg 

like this - i just feel negativity. pretty women are spoilt by life and it affects their characters. i dont' see many of them as competent or ethical people.

On 9/13/2022 at 6:58 PM, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, well, that's like 1 in 50 women.

Being born spoiled into an easy life is actually a curse. You shouldn't want it.

Also, a woman's value goes down, a man's value goes up. So you should be glad to be a man. It's way better to be a high value male at 40 than a high value girl at 20.

Hot women usually have very shallow existences. Sure, they get lots of sex easily, but sex gets old quickly and it does not satisfy the soul.

sex without love is pretty mid, sex with love is like the second coming of Christ

Merry Christmas everyone.

2 hours ago, bebotalk said:

For many of them arrogance is a necessary adoption. Many nice guys aren't ethical either, they just give them free shit and are nice to them in hopes that they get pussy, they dont want to be good. This goes so deep. So an attractive women needs to punish these manipulative guys. Also if she would be too nice every low value guy would approach her which would hurt the guys when they get rejected and would put her in danger because rejection is always a bit dangerous. I dont think that they become unethical people because of their position I think that's more what people  who dont know them say about them although it could be true to a partial extend. 

This whole talk is so shallow and silly. Ignorance is bliss and misery loves company. Such biases and nonsense. Stereotyping only from what you've all experienced from the millions of attractive women world-wide. 

Unconditional love is all there is. 

@Princess Arabia Yeah I agree with you there. It feels a bit dehumanizing. Like very attractive girls are not regular people. Most beautiful women live pretty regular lives. They go to work, that take a shit, they have struggles and suffering, and they lose their loved ones. @SQAAD It sounds to me like you need to talk to some of these girls without trying to sleep with them and see how they are just regular people. Then you can have compassion.

I have personally met beautiful women who were very kind, sweet, and giving. This idea that just because a girl is attractive means she has no substance, I think is preposterous. I personally think there are just as many stuck-up shallow men as stuck-up shallow women. 

This is an old thread. If you want to start a new thread, do that (but don't expect it to stay up for long either; it seems a bit unproductive to merely complain about a certain type of people).

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

41 minutes ago, Noahsteelers34 said:

@Princess Arabia Yeah I agree with you there. It feels a bit dehumanizing. Like very attractive girls are not regular people. Most beautiful women live pretty regular lives. They go to work, that take a shit, they have struggles and suffering, and they lose their loved ones. @SQAAD It sounds to me like you need to talk to some of these girls without trying to sleep with them and see how they are just regular people. Then you can have compassion.

I have personally met beautiful women who were very kind, sweet, and giving. This idea that just because a girl is attractive means she has no substance, I think is preposterous. I personally think there are just as many stuck-up shallow men as stuck-up shallow women. 

Humans hate every fucking thing. We hate the rich, the poor, all races, nationalities, beautiful people, ugly people, skinny people, fat people, men, women, animals, ourselves, the Liberals, the Republicans, gay people, just make a choice; something to hate. 

Then we make up excuses to justify our hatred saying all this and all that is a certain way just to cover-up our own self-hatred. Pointing the finger at something in the outside world as a target for that inner hate. The energy has to go somewhere. Instead of looking within to see where that hate is coming from, we make up all kinds of stories about the hated. They are this and they are that. "ALL" we say. Not just the ones we've met, but all. That in itself should tell you it's just projected hate coming from within, from the heart.

Now we go around asking for solutions to this problem and that problem that we're having. Oh! I can't get laid, please help. I'm depressed because of so and so, should I take psychedelics. Or I have low self-esteem, I need help feeling confident. LOVE trumps all. Find the love inside and most of our so-called problems will dissolve. 

The hate that you feel for whatever it is that you hate is hurting you more than the thing being hated. Humans create their own demise without realizing it. Then we wonder why we suffer. That hate energy made it on a public forum, now others got infected because they are also lost and their hate energy found itself some company and now the hate party got started. 

Unconditional love is all there is.