SQAAD

I Hate Beautiful Women

74 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

You make it out to be about intelligence. But love can be much more complex than that. Yes I do agree that women can make poor choices in men. Yet love is very unpredictable. There are biological factors. You could have a guy who is extremely sweet and would make a decent partner and the woman might make a wise choice by having him, yet you forget that women are wired to be with men they are attracted to. She might just not be attracted to him. What is she to do? She can't feel loved by a man she isn't attracted to? And the men that she is genuinely attracted to sometimes turns out to be a total asshole. I don't think it's as cut and dry as making intelligent choices as you make it out to be, unless we're talking about compromising on attraction itself which is the hardest thing to do. 

news flash, women are attracted to stupid shit. 

5 minutes ago, Loba said:

Don't hate hot people, they're only human like anyone else.  Just because it's easier for them for a time doesn't mean much.  Also 18 year olds are still teens, they aren't fully developed.  Children in general are still narcissistic.  You could argue that young people get exploited a lot for their looks.youth.  The entire system is designed to take energy and time and attention away from young people doing anything with themselves - drugs, booze, alcohol, social media, pointless nonsense pointed at this demographic to suck them dry.  Don't quote me on that, that's just how I feel. 

I was a really pretty young woman and I didn't know it until I got older.  Sometimes these girls literally have no idea that they are attractive, or even if they do, they're still riddled with insecurities.  A lot of them don't know - or do - that love for them is predicated upon how they look and not who they are.  There are benefits and drawbacks to being pretty.  When I was young and pretty, I had guys use me a lot.  I wasn't aware of how the world worked, either and made bad choices.  Women would often not want me around because they felt insecure around me.  Like they would just be pissed off because I was prettier, like there was anything I could do about that at all.  They didn't even bother to know that I still had struggles just like anyone else.

Don't be upset with hot women.  Just appreciate their beauty while they have it and be nice to them if you can.  Being mad at someone because you think they have an easy life or that they are getting more than you, or have higher value doesn't actually make your life any better.  Also, what if one of those women would have liked you, but you judged her life just on how she looked?  Many times, women who are pretty don't have a lot of female friends because women get catty with them, and the men are in it for the sex and not for who they are.  And then once they get older, the world drops them like a sack of potatoes.  You can grow up literally thinking the world is a friendlier place, only to find out later it was just because of your superficial shell.

Also, I don't like the way men are putting this, like still subtly making women like this out to be less - like they can't develop themselves or that older men gain more value than women who age.  It's like, we get it, we fucking get older and that's life - and I'm fine with it personally, can't focus on what you can't change too much, but it's like putting women down and still objectifying them based on their appearance, like this is the only thing that they have of value.  Kinda lame.  I'm okay with men gaining more value as they get older, don't get me wrong - unlike you guys I don't want another person's value to diminish over superficial things like that, but it's almost as if you're patting yourselves on the back or are relieved that it doesn't work that way for a woman. 

I mean it fucking sucks for men in dating. Of course it makes us feel better to know there is balance. 

Isn't it utterly misery-inducing to feel compulsively attracted to that which you also hate? Like an intense push-pull in you that feels like you're being torn at.

At some point... it's probably going to come back to you, that disgust and hate. That which you project outward tends to eventually come back to you, especially if you stay stuck in your perspective.

In a roundabout way, a disgust of women tends to be a manifestation of your own self-hate, insecurity, etc.

(Likewise, as a woman, despite whatever it is that I've been through and why, if I were to hate men, that would eventually tend to come back to me as a form of self-loathing.)

They have countless of options for possible mates.. They have insane power and value. A beautiful 18 year old woman with nice tits and butt has value wherever you throw her in the planet. Almost all males will wanna mate with her.

I feel like I'm stating the obvious: what comes easily to others isn't necessarily what they value. At all. Just because you value what doesn't come so easily to you... it doesn't mean that it does anything for them, or means very much.

Try to put yourself in another person's shoes: what good is supposedly "endless sexual options" of people who don't really value you, in ways that don't provide physical/ emotional satisfaction? (E.g. consider the "orgasm gap" between hetero men and women in casual sex/ relationships).

Also: just because someone appears arrogant, cold, or narcissistic doesn't mean it's because of the reason that you think it is (are we talking about people who you don't really know and how they come off from a distance here, or are you talking about acquaintances? People you actually talk and interact with? People on social media? Is this about IRL?) It doesn't mean it's because they're patting themselves on the back thinking, wow, I'm so hot! Look at all these utter peasants who are beneath me!

No need to caricaturize people?

hot women deny their privelege too which is annoying lmao. As if they don't have some things on easy mode?? 

But I also have insane privileges too in other areas so idc 

And leos right man like the reward of plain sex is pretty shallow 

Is this jealousy I wonder? And what is the root of it? Scarcity/insecurity or something. That can be healed

Edited by Jacob Morres

1 hour ago, Tron said:

news flash, women are attracted to stupid shit. 

Nope. Women are just biologically weak/sensitive. Nature made them to be attracted to what they're attracted to. They are generally attracted to protective guys, there are evolutionary reasons for such context. Usually these are tough men, problem being that tough men can easily use their weapons on their own woman which backfires since the woman was looking for protection/provision, she usually ends up with an alpha, and sometimes these alphas can be toxic which also has evolutionary reasons of its own. Attraction is not by determination, but by biology. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

3 minutes ago, Tahuti said:

To die by your own sword.

True. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@SQAAD Why would you hate hot woman specifically , when 

1. Narcissism as a trait is not exclusive to them
  2. Not all hot woman are narcissistic

So at the end of the day, according to your logic, you shouldn't hate hot woman, but you should scan for narcissistic traits ,regardless of the hotness aspect.

Edited by zurew

2 hours ago, Tahuti said:

@Tyler Robinson what's it like being  the sun - that is the 10/10?

Do you do these things to others coming from your perspective that is? 

No. I think it's only caricaturized or perceived narcissism. I usually don't like women who give mixed signals to guys. That's a potent sign of narcissism. Although I don't like simps either. Simps are the reason why we have narcissistic women in the first place. Simp culture. There's no need to put women on a pedestal. 

--------------

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

1 hour ago, Tahuti said:

'Beauty and the Beast(Truth)'.

Beauty is the Beast!

Medusa oh Medusa. Will they not run from thee?

Very few fear not being turned to stone. 

Many turn to Stone when they look her in the eyes. 

Get it? Hehehehehe

:x

---------------

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Sometimes being shy around people, socially anxious (like being closed-off due to discomfort), or reserved (cultural conditioning) comes off as "bitchy" because it doesn't match people's expectations of how a ""hot"" woman should behave.

....or just not going out of your way to be friendly, being literally self-absorbed (like lost in thought, your own personal issues or dramas, etc.) rather than being present with people, open, accommodating, etc.

Maybe even being really tired or disconnected from yourself emotionally.

=== "looks bitchy"

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course. Because they are terrible at selecting men. Just awful.

I am just constantly stunned at how bad women are at selecting men

I have noticed, even with very intelligent well educated females i know, they pick their partners JUST based on how they "feel about them".

Nothing else is taken into account.

I never understood this, personally i would never seriously date someone just because of how i felt.

Are guys more logical or it is a deeper element to this?

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's way better to be a high value male at 40 than a high value girl at 20.

Unfortunately in most societies men are supposed to get married around 30 before they peak in value so they never capitalize it properly.

In my home country if a man is 35 and unmarried people will start wondering if there is something wrong with him.

If he is 40 and goes for a hot 25 year old people will judge the shit out of them.

Being a player till 40 and getting married at 45 is a Western priviledge.

In some countries men marry at 25 ffs.

hot and beautiful are opposite

contemplate this; appreciate the distinction

and i am talking the physical form here

to confuse them is sloppy

High value = nice face 

Lol 

Humans are weird (me included) 

Edited by Jacob Morres

13 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

I have noticed, even with very intelligent well educated females i know, they pick their partners JUST based on how they "feel about them".

Nothing else is taken into account.

I never understood this, personally i would never seriously date someone just because of how i felt.

Are guys more logical or it is a deeper element to this?

nah women are just dumb. nothing more to it

2 hours ago, AMTO said:

You dislike these women because you view them as unfairly advantaged, narcissistic & full of themselves. You therefore take pleasure in the idea that they’ll suffer in future, because you despise all the perceived benefits you think they have over you. But ask yourself, aren’t your feelings just a different flavour of narcissism, egotism & deep selfishness? Aren’t your hateful views worse? 

And why don’t you guys actually listen to Leo’s highest teachings? That everyone else is You, that everything is your own Will, that everything is God, that everything is Love? Yet you still insist on ignoring your own bullshit & blaming everyone around you ?

Perhaps hot women... are simply our shadow

29 minutes ago, Tron said:

nah women are just dumb. nothing more to it

Do not spread toxic ideas here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I get it to some extent.

However, I don't mind as much as I used to nowadays re arrogant behaviour, as I understand you cannot be fulfilled when operating from a paradigm where you believe you are intrinsically better than other people. You can't fully connect with people either. 

People are punished by their very own arrogance

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do not spread toxic ideas here.

translation: *only spread my toxic ideas here 

Edited by Tron

Youll grow out of it. Its pointless severely disliking someone because of something they cant control. It's also a hypocritical stance to take. If you were born attractive you would go around hating yourself because your attractive? If you had a beautiful daughter and she came home upset because people were giving her a hard time for being attractive, would you tell her she deserves it? Ofc not

Deeply reflect on your bias, what ideologies you've consumed over the years to think this way, you keep mentioning that attractive people are narcissistic, have bad character, well shitty people are shitty people, doesnt matter if your ugly, short, tall, rich ect.

From my experience i'd actually argue unattractive and unkept people are some of the worst personalities to be around because they carry so many insecurities and limiting beliefs. A large majority of very attractive women are normal, with chill personalities, they can be a bit on edge but that's to be expected since they've had men hit on them since puberty.