Someone here

What is your heaven?

10 posts in this topic

For hungry, food is heaven.

For thirsty, water is heaven.

For armyman, country is heaven.

For parents, their child's happiness is heaven.

For kids, parents are heaven.

For priest, temple is heaven.

For tippler, alcohol is heaven.

For smoker, cigarette is heaven.

For greedy, money is heaven.

For lustful, sex is heaven.

For king, palace is heaven.

For me,  well  ..I will withhold this until YOU tell me first what is heaven for you?;)

Yes, heaven exists but it's definition changes according to different people and diffrent situations.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Authenticity and fearlessness.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I want to create a world where after I either die of autoimmune/heart related problems early, or in 15 years when my family/pets have passed - I will  from an overdose - I want something that I've made for myself to magically be a part of reality.  I want, when I'm choking in pain, fearful and alone on the floor, wishing that I had not done what I did, that the mother goddess will come to collect me in her proverbial arms, to take me away to an ideal world that she has made that is more dense than something where you're just an orb of light, like I can enjoy aspects of what made physical reality so appealing.  But it's eternal and actually developed through hive minded, free willed unified imagination.  Demons.  The world is orderly, safe, kind, loving, and you get to have a special connection with someone.

And my partner is a total baller.  He's one of the top hunters on the planet and the absolute literal best chef in the entire world.  And I'm young and hot again.  And he digs me, like for real, on a deep soul level and knows everything about me and cares for me.  And we have fun, we do all kinds of weird kinky stuff, and he cooks for me really amazing unique dishes, and the culture is interesting and has developed over a long period of time.  I get to work as an artist with a female demon friend that I make.  He's also very smart, and despite having some flaws like depression, a bit neurotic/awkward, he's pretty emotionally aware and in tune with himself and the people around him.  Not full of himself or insecure in the wrong ways.  He's a hard worker, a good friend and takes care of the innocent human souls that end up getting stuck on his planet during their reincarnation cycles, as this happens by accident sometimes.

He finds the way human souls are structured to be precious and unique and he loves their vulnerability.  There's a size difference, too, like demons are usually 6.5 - 8 feet tall, he is 7.5 and his partner - me - is 5.2 in this world.  Our relationship ends up being an experiment done by the demon mother and the creator to make a well functioning mixture of light and dark, yin and yang.  Demons pair-bond, they develop a lock and key system, where the female's soul moves into and circulates into the chest of the male, it rotates, and this creates a cord, a soul connection that is almost impossible to break.

Their planet is located near a "yang" light source of energy where animals that are light oriented that migrate through the miasma come to feed, and they have developed their world around hunting, food and love - for their partners and for their demon mother who created them.  They have their own styles of art, language, writing system, no politics or leaders as they are too unified for hierarchy.  They turn into wolves to run into the city and to hunt, but in the cities they have a well developed train system that goes across the city, and also up the winding skyscrapers that are about two times the size of the largest one on earth.  Their cities are well- lit, as their light only provides enough visibility as you would get from the moon, and it is similar to how downtown tokyo looks.  They have three cities, a population of only 5 million, and small farms right outside the city - the rest of the planet is left to develop on it's own in peace.  Demon children are created from the mother starting as a ball of intelligent miasma, they create consensus reality through structured imagination/manifestation and live forever.  They never die, as this is the density right after physical death.  Due to being dark (but not evil) oriented, they have a heavier density than most light beings, aside from the animals that they hunt which are on the same level.

I could go on and on about this little world I am building but I will leave it here.  I kind of feel like, as a creator, that I could end up developing what comes next, but who knows?  My heaven is basically something that I get to create, that has meaning to me, that I put the work in to build as well as I can - something that can reflect a new start somewhere that is utopian and pretty chill.

That's my "heaven".  I feel like, if I could communicate with a deity, maybe one like Kali who is pretty all encompassing in energy, that she would be the one who could create a world like this.  It's kind of helping me to develop my knowledge of how worlds work as I am kind of a shut in without a lot of worldly experience - just a lot of metaphysical experience so it's like I got that down but then structuring the city, and all of that jazz, even plot holes or things I wouldn't think of that would go into this - I'm not there yet.  I hope to, as the years go by, develop it into something very detailed and cohesive, but we'll see.

When I grow up
I want to be a forester
Run through the moss on high heels
That's what I'll do
Throwing out a boomerang
Waiting for it to come back to me

When I grow up
I want to live near the sea
Crab claws and bottles of rum
That's what I'll have
Staring at a seashell
Waiting for it to embrace me

I put my soul into what I do
Last night I drew a funny man
With dog eyes and a hanging tongue
It goes way back
I never like that sad look
From someone who wants to be loved by you

I'm very good with plants
When my friends are away
They let me keep the soil moist
On the seventh day I rest
For a minute or two
Then back on my feet and call for you

You've got cucumbers on your eyes
Too much time spent on nothing
Waiting for a moment to arise
The face in the ceiling
And arms too long
I'm waiting for him to catch me

Waiting for you to embrace me, oh-oh

There's no thinking in Heaven its all feeling based instinct. So feel for it make it what you feel the most and it could happen. Like a dream world but higher def less loba like making decisions before now has happened. Make your life yearn for it and love everything in life to stay in a good mindset on death. Prepare for death accept death when it happens leave free and loving and go there. Your vibration has to be higher than the earth to leave. Unless maybe you could have that life on Earth.  @Loba

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo Aww, that's sweet advice Hojo, thank you!  I've moved on from this story completely. 
I'll tell you, I started with the story to bring something Home with me, but then I found something energetically genuine that I'd lost a few years ago - and it said that I could make this story a reality if I wanted to, but much like what people do on Earth with the stories of their lives that it would still be a partition/falsity moving me away from the real thing. 
So I've just been focusing on pulling up from my intuition and sort of flowing with what this ancestral vibe has to say without putting any story on it.  Just kind of feeling around for what seems to be as true as I can get for now.
It feels more purified this way, but it's possible that I still have work to do with it.

Unlike the story - if I scrap the story of what I want for my heaven, it doesn't come back up into my awareness/intuition - this tells me that it isn't true.  As things that are true tend to come back if you face your death. 

I tend to let things go entirely and then see what comes back to me of it's own volition - and so the barebones essential of this work comes back up repeatedly if I let it go and that's what I'm working with now.  And what it tells me is that stories are fun, but they aren't going to allow me to actually peer into/understand the dynamic that is playing out for my personal mythology.  I need to go deeper into myself, instead of daydreaming.

@Loba I believe that we are on us on multiple dimensions. Our thoughts effect all dimensions that we are in. When we meditate, we catch the thought wave in flow from the 4th dimension to the 3rd dimension, thought to action. By meditating we can freely listen to the energy of thought coming from the 4th dimension us to us in the 3rd dimension and by stopping thought completely we merge the 2 into 1 and thought becomes action and then we can transcend to the 5th dimension. During meditation recently I saw a vision of an ape looking within and seeing the 5th dimension within itself. What it is, consciousness. I drew a picture after this meditation. This might be out there but I believe there are two conscious minds within us controlling us from 5d they are trying to accept life and birth us into the 5th dimension Our actions are the dna of them they are having sex right now merging together. We exist on all dimensions simultaneously as thought. When we love our 5th dimensional mother and father our joy and misery ( or our fifth dimensional thought/reality) we transcend into the 5th dimension. When you combined action and thought you become one with the will of your 5th dimensional self your higher self

transended ape.png

Edited by Hojo