ChadT

Amsterdam

18 posts in this topic

I will be in Amsterdam next week.  Been reading up on psychedelics that are legally available there.  Seems like some gray area on some of this.  I'm specifically curious about 5-Meo DMT.   I've read it is available in some smart shops.  Anyone have any experience with this?  I'm not trying to break the "no sourcing" rule.  Just asking if anyone can confirm that it is legally available and if so, their experience finding it in smart shops.   Truffles will be my fall back if I can't get 5-Meo.  Thanks!

A lot of them are illegal but they are quite chilled with their drug rules overall and they call it gedoog where most is tolerated and not punished despite its illegal status.I’m terms of getting 5meo, there are retreats etc, you need to do research. I joined an ayaheusca ceremony with om-mij but haven’t done 5meo there.

Here is the drug law I. Netherlands https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gedogen

hope it helps.

There are plenty of online Netherlands based stores selling 5-MeO-DMT. It just has to be labelled not for human consumption to be able to be sold.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

I´ll be attending ICPR next week in Amsterdam! 

I´ve heard it´s easy to order 5-Meo-MALT there, but I´m not sure about 5-MeO-DMT. 

@Verg0 All tickets are sold out now. :| Please report if you got 5meo malt there ??

Edited by Jannes

Nice, I'll be there in December.

But for such hardcore drugs Netherlands isn't the best place.  You'd want South East Asia or Columbia or something.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.  I will let you know how it goes.  ;)

Just back from Europe.  Can confirm that the only legal psychedelics available in Amsterdam are psilocybin truffles.  

Trip went well.  I haven't done shrooms is almost 20 years.  I remember not caring for them as much as LSD.  Now I remember why.  I get some social paranoia with them.   I was on a cruise, so I ate them ( only ate about 2/3's of the box/dose ) shortly before getting back on the ship.  They started kicking in as I was going through customs, so that was a bit of an experience, but not a big deal.  I hunkered down in my cabin and rode out the trip.  Watched the Queens funeral on TV,   That was a trip in and of itself... :P

Still integrating it.   Mainly just made me look at myself a bit more honestly.  See who I really am.  Make peace with myself.   I lost my mom and dad about a year ago, within 10 months of each other.  Helped me make peace with that.   Can't claim any major awakening, but I do feel a bit more honest and open about who I am and what I want to change about myself.   I do feel a bit more "awake/alive" since the trip.  It's hard to know if that's from the trip, or just the traveling.  Guessing it's a bit of both.  Travel has always affected me spiritually.   Wakes me up. 

I've been sober as a judge since I gave up drinking 13 years ago, so this was a bit of a calculated risk for me. 

Anyway, that's my experience.  No regrets.  

IMG-2334.jpg

IMG-2314.jpg

I live in Enschede a small town in Holland. Here you can buy 5meo in smartshops. Seems like a grayzone.

1 hour ago, max duewel said:

I live in Enschede a small town in Holland. Here you can buy 5meo in smartshops. Seems like a grayzone.

5meo malt or 5meo dmt?

On 10/1/2022 at 0:33 PM, Jannes said:

5meo malt or 5meo dmt?

5 meo dmt, never asked for malt tho

Im from the Netherlands, i can order basically everything online here... It's not a big deal

But still can't find 5 meo malt though

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

I found a page to order 5meo as a research chemical in the netherlands.

This page says it's not a controlled substance in the netherlands. 
What do you think, can that be trusted?

Forget there’s anything to forget and remember there’s nothing to remember

Looking at the dutch wiki-page for 5meo, it reads: 
"List 1 of the Opium Act contains various tryptamines, including DET and DMT. [22] 5-MeO-DMT is prohibited by law in the Netherlands because esters and ethers of the substances on list 1 of the Opium Act are also prohibited. [23] 5-MeO-DMT can be seen as the ether of bufotenine."

To me that sounds like it's not really illegal but they wanted to stretch the laws so people reading the page would stay away. What do you think?

Forget there’s anything to forget and remember there’s nothing to remember

For those of you who don't know  there are few smart shops in the netherlands that actually sell 5 meo, aco dmt and lsd derivates in their store. It's just not where all the tourists go. Best do a little bit of research and you'll find out.

an email I received few days ago from a chem shop

If you believe or have plausible reason to think that a substance may be unrestricted in The Netherlands -where you are purchasing from- but restricted in your country, then you should NOT import it to your country, or you should check with a domestic lawyer if there are ways to request an authorisation for doing so.

The substances provided by ....... are not medicinal products or medicines, neither illegal drugs or consumption products. They are just chemicals sold under the REACH regulations in Europe and this is how they are distributed to you. If you want to know more about REACH please visit 

https://echa.europa.eu/es/regulations/reach/legislation

We have done a prospective research for the last 3 weeks and we have decided to restrict checkout for a few countries where we think research chemicals might not be allowed. However we as the supplier have no obligations in this sense and also it would be impossible for us to know what substances are legal in every single country. Please do your research to know if the substances you intend to order are legal in your country and do not order if in doubt.