Razard86

Jordan Peterson's opinion on the Queen's passing

37 posts in this topic

Just now, lxlichael said:

@Carl-Richard it doesn’t bother me as I don’t respect you. I never have. You look for validation from others it’s pathetic.

@Razard86 no biggie. I’ve seen enough of his content. Feel free to though.

When I have a convo with him it’s going to be interesting heh, I’ll have to be the adult to get his mirror neurons firing in an adult stance and then we can begin to speak outside the lens of his false authoritarianism. He’ll listen, sadly I know how his mind works too well now.

Jordan’s not so bad, just so annoyed at his terrible ignorance here. He’ll be redeemed once he understands my work. That’s the thing about having knowledge.

Lol you don't understand.... Jordan Peterson is the type of guy, who is absolutely scared of Ultimate Truth. Do you know what it would take for Jordan Peterson to realize that reality is imaginary? What then has he been living his life for? What was the purpose? If everyone is him who is he teaching? Leading? He is an expert debater, and an expert deflector.

The more intelligent you are, the harder it is to see through your own b.s. because the weapon you use to make sense of the world is the same weapon that will turn around and delude you. It works perfectly because it IS YOU and has access to all your memories. You all don't understand how hard it is to get past your delusions. There are levels to this...extreme levels. Jordan Peterson might need some more suffering to go through to accept the truth. 

He's a good guy, I have no issue with him, except his crippling fear of death and meaninglessness. He is glimpsed Ultimate Truth several times in his life...and refuses to integrate it. Fear is a very powerful motivator, it is the motivator behind all of life.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Carl-Richard you're loved. Gives you a warm smile. :x

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

27 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

@Carl-Richard it doesn’t bother me as I don’t respect you. I never have. You look for validation from others it’s pathetic.

My intention was to place a question mark behind it, but somehow I didn't. Sorry if it came off as rude. You don't have a tl;dr?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

And no @Carl-Richard. Just FO. Cheers. 

You spent so much time writing all that, but you don't have time to write a little tl;dr?

@Carl-Richard Listen. Smoothness doesn’t work with me. I don’t like you. You don’t have the same ethics as me. Get that though your head.

*Someone is curious to hear your opinion* "I DON'T LIKE YOU!" A bit unhinged, but ok ._.

3 hours ago, lxlichael said:

Screen-Shot-2022-09-15-at-11-48-01-pm.pn

I would agree with JP on this point though. Through their upbringing many people surpress their potential for aggression and make themself unable/incompetent to engage in conflict. That creates fear because they are constantly in potential situations they couldnt handle and secondly the surpressed aggression will manifest itself somehow and most of the time in unconscious ways which is way more dangerous then in conscious ways. Martial artist are a great example of what I am talking about. They are super peaceful because they completely integrated their potential for aggression so they don’t have to use it because they know they could handle whatever comes. It’s counter intuitive. And they are in a position where they can control their aggression. If your aggression is surpressed then how can you control it? It has to be made conscious first.

Edited by Jannes

On 11.9.2022 at 1:26 PM, Razard86 said:

For me personally...this is totally off-brand from what Jordan Peterson usually says. In fact...it is actually confusing to me.....I am totally and completely confused.

wdym? He's a conservative. Every conservative I've seen has been shilling for the monarchy. 

8 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

I believe it was lowercase

When someone says they don’t like you, just respect them by moving on otherwise it looks a bit weird.

I’ve seen the way you’ve made underhanded comments in the past to others, I don’t like it and find it rude and would prefer if you just left me alone.

This forum is for self actualisation purposes and you know more than anyone else the definition of that word and what it entails, being in an environment that is predicated on this necessitates that this well… kind of takes place, aka not trying to bring down other people in subtle ways, and I’m not referring to myself here you just chose to waste my time with your comment for some reason. If you’re addressing someone who isn’t your friend, apologies that I feel the need to school you on social etiquette but it’s probably not a good idea to try and get their attention by slipping your hand in their internet jeans or something to this effect, it’s kind of weird. I’d prefer it if you just respected my space, especially because your a moderator. Maybe you’re on drugs, with or without though it’s still annoying and the noted pattern remains the case.

giphy.gif

On 11/09/2022 at 0:26 PM, Razard86 said:

So ummm I am interested in your reaction to Jordan Peterson's opinion on the Queen passing. For me personally...this is totally off-brand from what Jordan Peterson usually says. In fact...it is actually confusing to me.....I am totally and completely confused. Thoughts? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5os9bT9zuo&ab_channel=JordanBPeterson

I get the confusion. However, its not really a constitutional monarchy in substance.

The head of state in the UK (formerly the queen) has no substantial powers when it comes to effecting legislation. When legislation is passed in the house of parliament (and receives assent from the house of lords - though this isn't necessary), then the final stage is for the head of state to sign off on the legislation. However, this is just a tradition. If the head of state ever decided not to sign off on the legislation, then, to my mind, there would be a constitutional crisis, and the whole system would likely be reformed.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

2 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

So the solution is for them to become monsters?

Not all martial artists are monsters and not all monsters are martial artists though all people should learn martial arts if they can and all people should learn to understand consciousness in a way where they learn to understand the effects that identity had on consciousness so they can form one that transforms consciousness to its highest level inclusive of in a “martial arts way” and not just as a reptilian response. What do you think about this statement?

I don’t think he literally means that you should become a monster. I think he just wants to make it sound flashy and engaging and monster is a good word to bring the message across because a monster in my understanding is used metaphorically to describe someone who doesn’t repress in any way.

2 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

Also, what do you think now knowing that a man his senior and position doesn’t understand this basic sentiment why ? worse he is making a statement that preaches the precise opposite of an intelligent understanding of consciousness at at a time in history when we seriously need it? Can you elaborate I don’t understand. (Aka everything I said concerning the conflicts around the world including his own country concerning gun violence). 

Best wishes.

6 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

I’d say the metaphor is in poor taste  if that’s the case moreover, an 18 year old who is brainwashed on Jordan’s persona as a male role model who’s being beaten up by their father or maybe at school or maybe they’re bullied and then that becomes their trigger probably doesn’t interpret it metaphorically. There have been recent shootings as well that he would have known about around the time of him saying that, it was a poorly placed comment.

I see how you might interpret it literally. From what I heard  Jordan Peterson is a naturally agreeable guy who had to force himself to be disagreeable. Maybe he needed this kinds of powerful words to make this inner change and then thought this message would be as valueable to everybody in society as it was to him. Unaware that people take it differently because of lack of construct awareness. ??‍♂️

His role isn’t to be flashy, it is to be in line with the ethics he purports to be in. He has over 5 million subscribers, “flashy” sounds like overkill and is in line with his narcissism which needs to be checked or to the opposite of being flashy again it’s in line with both his narcissism and naivety. 

You want to connect your message with emotions and pictures that you can grasp. That’s what makes it understandable otherwise it’s just boring empty words. I don’t mean flashy in a way that it makes his message as click baity as possible for the cost of truth. 

If you look at the other quotes he provided, saying that he tried to be “flashy” is a bad attempt at covering up his statements. He clearly means in the literal sense as he has never provided any context for interpreting otherwise, it clearly shows he doesn’t comprehensively understand masculinity and I was serious when I said that people should watch the interview between he and his wife, I mean I was honestly rather shocked at the coldness that he has around her and I just mean that from a pun intended scientific perspective, not meaning to sound overly engaged here.

Could you provide an example?

What makes you believe his statement was meant metaphorically?

Because nothing else makes sense. 

I haven't seen this posted around here.

It's 2 of JPs friends, critiquing him on the numerous poetic "rage tweets" he had and how all of that looks from the leftist perspective.
A lot of the criticism he got was in line with what many around here have asked or critiqued. It's the first time I've seen him get exposed to how he looks from the left.

Honestly, I was a bit disappointed that he came out as quite defensive and didn't take much of the criticism, but it helped me understand what he really stands for and why does he act so unhinged recently. I am quite divided on his stance and approach, but I do appreciate that despite him being in the daily wire and doing conservative stuff, he still came out on the chopping block and posted the result on his channel. Honestly, I expected this kind of thing to happen on the left first.

The first 25 mins are him explaining what is going on, the discussion starts at the 25 mark.

41 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

I’m looking and feeling deeper into his psychology, like I genuinely believe that a part of him is deranged and that he means it literally, but in the playful imaginative sense that makes him feel powerful but is culturally speaking… a little sensitive to myopia of intellectual egotism. 

As for an example just read the quotes. Everything he said.

I would be careful when you try to enter his psyche. In the end you cant. Only Jordan Peterson has access to his own thoughts.
All of this fame, expectations,  hate, chronic sickness.. it all eats up your psyche. Really hard to stay grounded in his position I think. I definitely also see intellectual arrogance and a preacher ego in him.

Also JP likes to use symbolic figures to explain things. That could also be an explanation for the word monster.

40 minutes ago, Jannes said:

I would be careful when you try to enter his psyche. In the end you cant. Only Jordan Peterson has access to his own thoughts.
All of this fame, expectations,  hate, chronic sickness.. it all eats up your psyche. Really hard to stay grounded in his position I think. I definitely also see intellectual arrogance and a preacher ego in him.

Also JP likes to use symbolic figures to explain things. That could also be an explanation for the word monster.

You believe you cannot enter his psyche....if you only knew. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

8 hours ago, lxlichael said:

I do genuinely like Jordan but he's just plain wrong, if he understood my work he'd get closer to the truth. I'll level with him when I speak with him

What you working on? When will you speak with him?

@lxlichael You have clearly analyzed JP a lot more then me and I find it hard to follow your thoughts which are very fast and go into much abstraction I think. Maybe I am just not a worthy contestor in a debate about him but here are my thoughts anyway. 
First of all I am not Pro JP. In the recent months especially the intellectual arrogance and his video about his twitter ban took most of my liking from him away. But that doesn’t discredit many of his psychological insights that he manages to make understandable to almost anyone. Yes much of what he is saying is minted with such heaviness because he sees life through the lense of unavoidable suffering but I still think despite that many of his psychological insights are very valuable nonetheless. Also many of his debates about feminism for example deepens the whole topic and helps it evolve. So when I can defend PARTS of him I will because I think they are of great value to society.

8 hours ago, lxlichael said:

@Jannes yeah dude he means it literally as I was saying, just found out he turned it into a meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HwHbIjW7_s

His explanations make complete sense to me. But I am pretty agreeable and unagressive by nature so I see how other people might interpret it differently. I see it like that. We are monsters by default. We can either surpress the monster which doesn’t really work because we will unconsciously act out or monster, or we will immensely suffer when we don’t get what we want from lack of monster integration which will lead to other peoples suffering, or we might explode at the worst possible time and cause total destruction. My mom is like that lol. She doesn’t allow herself to express anger and so she builds up all of this anger inside of her which then will explode in a super wrong moment. So this alone doesn’t make civilized (monster suppressing) people good/harmless. But also being weak and not having disciplined your monster can be dangerous. Just think of nazi Germany for example. Tons of civilized people who wouldn’t dare to stand up because they were weak. I thought a lot about to which extend we should actively surpress our monster in society and haven’t come up with a good answer yet. 

19 hours ago, lxlichael said:

@Jannes he’s cut off from the vine of life. Hope you have a great day and can empathize with that previous statement based on the following which is what we must all ascend to for our full realization.

I personally don’t wish to give any second of my life to anything that is contrary to this embodiment and movements that are a reflection thereof.

Best wishes, have said my piece.

The funny thing is...you both were right in this entire discussion. Its so funny...the boundaries are collapsing around me....its kind of scary. All I have to do is open my mind....and I am seeing truth in everyone's perspective....so my inability to see the truth in others is just my own bias...so basically from the dumbest person to the most intelligent person...everyone is truth personified.

This is so funny...why....what is the point of this silly game....you both were literally right...nothing you said was false....what the freaking hell? What the hell is this? All I have to do is keep an open mind...and the reasoning behind every perspective makes perfect sense....wow...