Epikur

Vaush sounding like a fascist in the Balkan discussion

15 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, P Michael said:

What did he say?

It's hard to watch.

At 1h 2minutes

Edited by Epikur

Hmm I certainly found him insensitive in this one, my thing is to my understanding the Yugoslav intervention seemed pretty justified tho NATO should have gone through the UN. I don't really think it was an imperialist endeavor. Vaush should certainly tone down the 'its ok to dehumanize people with bad ideas'

The Serbian guy was like "NATO should have looked while we raped Albanians".. you can't expect a serious answer if a guy holds a position like that.

In Tate we trust

If I was Eren yeager from Attack On Titan, I'd start the rumbling on the Serbian-Croatian border, so they can all be wiped out first

Balkan people are all extremely undeveloped on average, thankfully all the young Balkans are leaving their motherland countries. I hope they find a better life somewhere else

Edited by MarkKol

4 hours ago, MarkKol said:

If I was Eren yeager from Attack On Titan, I'd start the rumbling on the Serbian-Croatian border, so they can all be wiped out first

Balkan people are all extremely undeveloped on average, thankfully all the young Balkans are leaving their motherland countries. I hope they find a better life somewhere else

Change Balkan people with Black people and see how it sounds

On 9/11/2022 at 0:41 PM, Epikur said:

At 1h 2minutes

I think he was half joking because he lost hope for the debate. 

If I had to talk with the two of them I'd start shit posting much sooner than the one hour mark. 

10 hours ago, MarkKol said:

Why are they underdeveloped?

From the statistics that I've seen it seems normal. 

4 hours ago, P Michael said:

I think he was half joking because he lost hope for the debate. 

If I had to talk with the two of them I'd start shit posting much sooner than the one hour mark. 

Why are they underdeveloped?

From the statistics that I've seen it seems normal. 

Would you accept these fascist racist jokes if it would be about blacks or jews?

1 hour ago, Epikur said:

Would you accept these fascist racist jokes if it would be about blacks or jews?

Yup. 

The only thing with them that I don't like is that they are easy to misinterpret and his audience has a lot of dumb people in it. 

To be clear he has some real hate in his heart. I'm not justifying that, just the joke part. 

Edited by Fleetinglife
Mistake in refrence to the posted video topic above in this thread discussion

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

On 10/09/2022 at 7:46 PM, Epikur said:

To sum up, from my POV, this historically fully uneducated Serb nationalist, conspiracist, and revisionist guy's borderline chauvinistic common trope talking points (aligning almost to a tee to official current Serbian state government line and propaganda) and the not much better quality, general educatedness, and informness of Vaushqip ''stage Green'' responses to him and personal takes against his claims and their joint, mutual contribution to the total level of educational value, shedding of light and knowledge they brought to the table to new people to this who just got into this topic, were curious and wanted to actually learn something more about this topic and issue in this ''debate'':

One of the few pronounced things I found semi-inteligiblly witty in the whole discussion was the Marxism with Mass Grave characteristics verbal and word construction rhyming pun and dark humour joke, which I honestly and genuinely laughed at and found it kinda semi-inteligently witty and ironically funny, in a dark humoresque kind of way xD:D

Analyzing Albanian Ethno-Nationalist Extremism in the Balkans University of Leiden Scholarly Publication.pdf

Sources: Ethnic-Nationalism: The Tragic Death of Yugoslavia by Bogdan Denis Denitch 1997

Kosovo Liberation Army: Inside the Insurgency Henry H. Peritt Jr. 2008

Ethnic Nationalism The Tragic Death of Yugoslavia page 113 image.png

Ethnic Nationalism The Tragic Death of Yugoslavia page 114 image.png

Ethnic Nationalism The Tragic Death of Yugoslavia page 115 image.png

Ethnic Nationalism The Tragic Death of Yugoslavia page 116 image.png

Ethnic Nationalism The Tragic Death of Yugoslavia page 117 image.png

Ethnic Nationalism The Tragic Death of Yugoslavia page 118 image.png

Ethnic Nationalism The Tragic Death of Yugoslavia page 119 image.png

Ethnic Nationalism The Tragic Death of Yugoslavia page 120 image.png

Ethnic Nationalism The Tragic Death of Yugoslavia page 121 image.png

Ethnic Nationalism The Tragic Death of Yugoslavia page 122 image.png

Kosovo Liberation Army Inside the Insurgency 90.png

Kosovo Liberation Army Inside the Insurgency 91.png

Kosovo Liberation Army Inside the Insurgency 92.png

Kosovo Liberation Army Inside the Insurgency 93.png

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'