Danioover9000

Wonders of Egyptian civilization?

42 posts in this topic

@Harikrishnan

On 9/10/2022 at 7:12 PM, Harikrishnan said:

What is your vision? Is it bigger than their?

My vision is that I, envision a brighter, fiction drawing story for me, while drawing yours and others off as non-fiction.

It's superstitious! to believe that half naked Chimps built the pyramids easy, amid vast arrays of sandy dunes, I think we are in due for another change feud to update our education system.

So of course! Mine is way bigger than theirs, from heirs to the thrones, to dead old bones wrapped in tissues. F to sweat drenched slaves, who have laid in their raving graves, buried and branded with issues, all together, sum up the sacrificial fumes of decomposition that positions me amongst the God hand composition, compositing my unholy godly rite! ?

On 10.9.2022 at 5:01 PM, Danioover9000 said:

Why is it a wonder? Is the civilization a wonder, when the majority of its constructions is done by slaves, directed by the few who had a vision against those who had weaker vision?

The construction is the wonder. Doesn't matter who built it. It's old and outstanding.

And of course the guy who wrote it down might had some bias.

Without bias everything is a wonder.

@universe

On 9/19/2022 at 1:25 AM, universe said:

The construction is the wonder. Doesn't matter who built it. It's old and outstanding.

And of course the guy who wrote it down might had some bias.

Without bias everything is a wonder.

Ah I see. Is it similar to when some artist that almost nobody knows, dies and leaves behind some work legacy that almost nobody understands how it's made, but can appreciate the finished work? Maybe 1,000 of years from now, majority of mankind has left the planet, or has died off, and some alien finds a picture, and foraging through finds a book, and a computer with some functioning internet, about Actualized.org? 

Wage slaves built all of civilization.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@universe

Ah I see. Is it similar to when some artist that almost nobody knows

More similar to how Michael Jackson made great music but also molested kids.

@Leo Gura

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

More similar to how Michael Jackson made great music but also molested kids.

Ah, no, that's wrong. He allegedly molested those two boys, but later they found out that the parents made them say he did. Footage analysis of Michael Jackson's body language, tonality of those allegations, and footage analyzing the two boys, grown up, talking about that incident highly suggests they were lying.

36 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura

Ah, no, that's wrong. He allegedly molested those two boys, but later they found out that the parents made them say he did. Footage analysis of Michael Jackson's body language, tonality of those allegations, and footage analyzing the two boys, grown up, talking about that incident highly suggests they were lying.

If you think MJ was not a pedophile, I got some magic beans to sell ya.

@Leo Gura This guy was completely robbed of his childhood. I've read his biography and I THINK (obviously can't know) it's because of this he wanted to spend so much time with children (innocently). Not because of any sexual cravings.

It's like when you're denied love as a child from your parents and then you go live your life desperately looking for love from others for decades. Trying to fill this hole.

You don't know whether he was a pedophile or not.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Plot twist: the pedophile Leo hung out with was actually Michael Jackson.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

On 9/18/2022 at 2:43 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@Thought Art

That's screwed up! LMAO!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????

They do go underappreciated. 

But in honesty, I think that you can't just say "Oh, Egypt [or insert favorite civilization or civilizational achievement] used slavery [or insert most disliked behavior used to construct said achievement, or most disliked outgrowth of said achievement] therefore we should abolish, demonize, and poo-poo that achievement."  You gotta take the good with the bad and weigh the pros and cons.  If Egypt used slavery, fair, kinda shitty, but it's only completely shitty if you only look at that one negative aspect in isolation from the greater good it could have achieved: like uniting previously warring tribes and people thus reducing a large portion of raping and pillaging, or elevating the region in economic and resource-based prosperity and perhaps ending many famines due to its economic advantages and systems, etc. etc. etc..  

A microcosm of my point is that we literally kill and murder things in order to survive (yes, am including plants here too), yet we accept this and don't bat an eye or demonize it (some few people may).  We generally see that it's ok since..survival, and even rationalize it by weighing the pros and cons: "Would saving a plant but killing myself be a greater or worse good?" 

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

8 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Plot twist: the pedophile Leo hung out with was actually Michael Jackson.

Nah, Leo would have been  too old for him at that point :P

@KH2

53 minutes ago, KH2 said:

I remember one guy in the politics section like 8 months ago or so, claiming that, if Pyramides were really built by slaves, they should be destroyed.

To this day, it's gotta be one of the craziest shit I've ever heard.

Who, and what thread. That's interesting.

10 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

This guy was completely robbed of his childhood. I've read his biography and I THINK (obviously can't know) it's because of this he wanted to spend so much time with children (innocently). Not because of any sexual cravings.

They are not mutually exclusive.

@Leo Gura

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

100% not a pedophile. I actually think he got an abnormal childhood for working in the Jackson five, and denied a normal childhood, that him funding that Peter pan park was his way of giving those children a better childhood than what he had. That's possibly why it felt pedo like, but I 100% don't think he had sex with those children.

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura

100% not a pedophile. I actually think he got an abnormal childhood for working in the Jackson five, and denied a normal childhood, that him funding that Peter pan park was his way of giving those children a better childhood than what he had. That's possibly why it felt pedo like, but I 100% don't think he had sex with those children.

For somebody who watches so much Schmachtenberger, your confidence intervals suck balls man xD

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Matt23

6 minutes ago, Matt23 said:

They do go underappreciated.  

I'm commenting on the visuals of the song, combined with the messaging. Just screwed up.

12 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura

Haha

For you I present Mr R. Kelly.

@Nilsi

3 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

For somebody who watches so much Schmachtenberger, your confidence intervals suck balls man xD

Hi NIlsine, fixed your shattered shield yet? Still single and waiting to get wedded? Got your revenge yet? Need a pharaoh to lend you a royal bed?

I know I'm not a Jack Daniels, smacking burgers ten spicy Jack Daniels on this pyramid, but this Daniel can wrap ten rings o power of murderous burns around you, tossing and turning you, churning you into this hurtful urn I burn as a succubus in sacred offering to Oblivion, wordplay galore that no hieroglyphs can record amidst the raps I juggle like they were pieces of Pyrite, explosive ores.

35 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Nilsi

Hi NIlsine, fixed your shattered shield yet? Still single and waiting to get wedded? Got your revenge yet? Need a pharaoh to lend you a royal bed?

I know I'm not a Jack Daniels, smacking burgers ten spicy Jack Daniels on this pyramid, but this Daniel can wrap ten rings o power of murderous burns around you, tossing and turning you, churning you into this hurtful urn I burn as a succubus in sacred offering to Oblivion, wordplay galore that no hieroglyphs can record amidst the raps I juggle like they were pieces of Pyrite, explosive ores.

Lol pls dont tell me you were the guy recording that Daniel Schmachtenberger disstrack.

1 minute ago, Nilsi said:

Lol pls dont tell me you were the guy recording that Daniel Schmachtenberger disstrack.

That was Ookoohee.