LSD-Rumi

what psychedelics feel warm?

8 posts in this topic

I tried LSD in the past and it was very gentle and warm generally. But Then i tried some 5meo, and I think it is harsher and has colder energy than LSD ( it has the energy of a spiritual serial killer if there is such thing :P). Anyways, what other psychedelics that are suitable for healing? Stuff that makes you feel loved and safe. Don't say MDMA.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

mushrooms are usually warm, although sometimes they can get sinister. They always have a touch like organic. 5 meo dmt is true that it has that brutal flavor, the divine disintegrating ray without mercy or consideration for the ego. I have tasted the 5 meo malt 3 times and it was much warmer the first two and definitely horrible the third, but it was due to external circumstances. I have the feeling that malt does not tolerate impurities, lies, in your life. expel them as if they were an infection and you will suffer in the process

Okey, I tried a light dose of 30mg of dpt and it definitely feels much warmer and welcoming than 5 meo. I Will try higher doses and report back.

2 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Okey, I tried a light dose of 30mg of dpt and it definitely feels much warmer and welcoming than 5 meo. I Will try higher doses and report back.

All the best!!! Psychonaut!! Don't forget your seatbelt!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I think it can differ from person to person. For me Mushrooms always feel much warmer, natural and gentle than LSD. LSD can feel very unpleasant and alien. Also 5 Meo Malt is much warmer and gentler than LSD or 5 Meo DMT for me. For me the more gentle and warm like LSD psychedelic is AL-LAD that is worth checking out. 

I'm also in the camp of mushrooms having the warmest feeling for me. Of course, it's still possible to have dark or bad trips on any psychedelic.

Honestly my feeling is that all of them can be very cold or very warm depending on how you surrender to the experience, it is just your ability to get into that expanded state where love is the main thing. Any psychedelic can induce a very cold feeling bad trip, or a very warm loving trip.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)