assx95

What is the difference between approaching a girl vs sexual harassment?

15 posts in this topic

I am sure, that for certain women, just looking at them would count as sexual harassment, let alone getting approached and expressing attraction, which is going to have an element of sexuality, for certain. 

Some friends of mine warned me about women capable of damaging your life by just talking to them. Of the risk of being arrested. 

I just want to know, the truth. Am i at a big risk here of getting cancelled or arrested? And most importantly, although i absolutely do not intend to, will i unintentionally sexually harass some women while approaching them and showing intent? 

I want the truth so that I could be more conscious of what I'm doing. I'd want to hear what you all think (both guys and girls) , just don't beat around the bush. 

9 minutes ago, assx95 said:

Some friends of mine warned me about women capable of damaging your life by just talking to them.

And someone might pull out a gun if you talk to him. You can't have a 100% risk free life. That train of thought is paranoid.

11 minutes ago, assx95 said:

I just want to know, the truth. Am i at a big risk here of getting cancelled or arrested?

For talking to women?

Not really. You'd have to do really crazy/weird stuff for that to happen. Like when a woman tells you "I'm not interested" if you then stick around and then say something like "oh come on baby, no one will know, don't be ashamed" or similar bullshit.

13 minutes ago, assx95 said:

will i unintentionally sexually harass some women while approaching them and showing intent? 

No. If you don't do something that is defined as sexual harassment then you won't unintentionally harrass anyone. Look up the definition of sexual harassment. Then you know what not to do.

Of course there are irrational people out there and anyone can claim that they're feeling sexually harassed by someone, but that doesn't mean your behaviour was sexual harassment. I can feel any way about anything.

Still make sure to avoid obvious mistakes, like don't follow a girl in a dark alley to approach her there. You can be conscious of common safety issues women usually have.

But don't be paranoid about being seen as the sexual harasser because you say to a girl "hey, I felt attracted to you, so I wanted to come and say 'hi'".

If she then doesn't participate after 20 seconds have passed you simply leave.

1 hour ago, assx95 said:

I just want to know, the truth. Am i at a big risk here of getting cancelled or arrested? And most importantly, although i absolutely do not intend to, will i unintentionally sexually harass some women while approaching them and showing intent? 

Stop looking for excuses not to approach.

I have approached female police officers on duty. So far have not been arrested. :) 

Approaching a woman: basic contact in order to know her and show interest, might include mutual playfulness. 

Sexual harassment: making a woman that you have no romantic ground with feel uncomfortable and unsafe around you by implying about sex, complimenting her about parts of her body (especially breast and butt), touching her without permission or context, asking her for sexual favors, making sexual jokes etc.

Let Love In

10 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

I have approached female police officers on duty.

Haha great. "Will you handcuff me later on?! I've been a naughty boy :)"

You could record the convos when u approach in case u get accused of smth. Maybe a bit or extensive tho 

For starters, don't open by saying anything sexually explicit, it doesn't get a good reception and for all the obvious reasons that don't warrant an explanation. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Just now, Tahuti said:

Why do women highlight their sexual assets on social media platforms(explicitly), then wear revealing clothing in stores and non-intimate environments, but run/speed-walk away(seeing you as a creep) if anyone looks or glances at them or their ?? 

Maybe this just happens to me...? 

They like to look cute I guess. And men like to stare. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

Just now, Tahuti said:

Is it then not a form of provoking? Do all actions not have effects? Karma?

What kind of karma are you looking for? 

♡✸♡.

Just now, Tahuti said:

If you know that being a body builder people will look at your physique you then wear that which is congruent with your intent.

I think it's absurd to run away and give people the "ew creep" dirty look simply for looking in your direction.

Men and women are attracted to one another. Wearing attractive clothing ""to look cute"" will then attract attention.

In a way, you have a point. May I ask you, what if the person not only looks in that direction but actually begins to follow and then touch their breasts? 

What will you say to that? Would you consider touching her breasts as harassment? 

♡✸♡.

Just now, Tahuti said:

Depends.

If he performed proper physical escalation, in the right context, and she has a smile on her face, then no. 

If one performed such an act without social calibration, incongruity with the setting and context,  then sure. 

This is not a healthy way to communicate with people.

How can a guy ever speak to a girl and approach her if she is being immature holding hypocritical double-standards?

I get you. A girl shouldn't do that. Perfectly understand your position. 

♡✸♡.

7 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Haha great. "Will you handcuff me later on?! I've been a naughty boy :)"

My friend did that and got cuffed and put in the back of the police car to get the shit scared out of him with a stern talking to. I wouldn't mess around like that your life could be over with a criminal record.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Get rid of those friends they harm you more than any woman could.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

20 hours ago, Roy said:

My friend did that and got cuffed and put in the back of the police car to get the shit scared out of him with a stern talking to. I wouldn't mess around like that your life could be over with a criminal record.

Sounds like now he's got a good story to tell ?

It all depends on how she feels. 

Two men could approach her the same way. But one is harassing her just because she isn’t into him 

men are powerless to womens emotions in the moment.