LoneWonderer

Leo why do you talk and post in such manners?

56 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

Do you really think compassion and understanding would work on them?

maybe a kick in the mouth, but with love and light

2 hours ago, EternalForest said:

@Topspin715 

@Leo Gura

It's a slippery slope, but I still believe it is better to err on the side of less regulations

All good.

Till your daughter gets raped.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Tahuti said:

I can tell he is working hard to appear more mature. He has been having his impulsive posting increase a bit on the blog though.

He is integrating this style of writing into his system, these are not impulsions, He is allowing himself to write like this, to be more emotional.

1 hour ago, Tahuti said:

@LSD-Rumi Assumptions. ;)

From my experience with Leo, I can assume this the way he is thinking :D

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@LoneWonderer Are you sure you're not the problem? Do you really want more public figures, politicians, spiritual gurus, and influencers being polite and PC? Are you really sure that it's a sign of maturity and professionalism to stay in the Overton window of publically acceptable speech and words? 

I feel like the world would be a better place if public people would speak their minds and actually say what they think. If you would call someone a fucking idiot behind closed doors but you have this facade of politeness in public then you're a dishonest person and a coward. If politicians could tell each other that they think they're fucking idiots and they think the public is made up of ignorant fools, I think the state of the world would improve overnight. 

I don't think meek and polite public figures are what we need and Leo is a breath of fresh air in that regard and I think you should stop being a pussy. Much love brother ;) 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

8 minutes ago, LordFall said:

@LoneWonderer Are you sure you're not the problem? Do you really want more public figures, politicians, spiritual gurus, and influencers being polite and PC? Are you really sure that it's a sign of maturity and professionalism to stay in the Overton window of publically acceptable speech and words? 

I feel like the world would be a better place if public people would speak their minds and actually say what they think. If you would call someone a fucking idiot behind closed doors but you have this facade of politeness in public then you're a dishonest person and a coward. If politicians could tell each other that they think they're fucking idiots and they think the public is made up of ignorant fools, I think the state of the world would improve overnight. 

I don't think meek and polite public figures are what we need and Leo is a breath of fresh air in that regard and I think you should stop being a pussy. Much love brother ;) 

It's not about not expressing how you feel, it's about showing the other person grace.

Watch .uk parliament, they look like monkeys

Edited by Devin

35 minutes ago, Devin said:

It's not about not expressing how you feel, it's about showing the other person grace.

Watch .uk parliament, they look like monkeys

There is a lot of grace in being able to explain points in a brutish manner ;) 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

Projection and Interpretation. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, LordFall said:

There is a lot of grace in being able to explain points in a brutish manner ;) 

Expressing how you feel in words is brutish? That's a new one for me, brutish to me is no words or explanation

Edited by Devin

What you guys should be wise enough to see is that I say things precisely to wake you up. Sometimes what's required is a rude awakening. Sometimes you need to be stung with the truth.

Savor the sting ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.