LoneWonderer

Leo why do you talk and post in such manners?

56 posts in this topic

I don't understand. When you talk like this know that people that follow you and your blog may think it acceptable to talk and think in similar manners. 

Quite frankly it's not the first time you post stuff like this on your blog and really it's not very "professional". I'm just noticing the behaviour and hope you change. 

Screenshot_20220909_144736.jpg

It's not about MAGA or whatever it's about the way you use language in the post that kind of weirds me out.

We need someone who talks like this. I'm too bored of PC. 

Leo is keeping it real.. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I understand him. Here in Brazil we have Bolsonaro and his followers, much like the MAGA movemente.

It has been one of the few things that get deep on my nerves, i feel so much anger, frustration almost daily because the situation  seem hopeless, people are irreversebly brainwashed and they will bring the entire country to a deeper hole that it is right now and it is impossible to envision how bad it can get.

It feels like living in an insane mental hospital and being rules by an insane majority. 

7 hours ago, LoneWonderer said:

Quite frankly it's not the first time you post stuff like this on your blog and really it's not very "professional". I'm just noticing the behaviour and hope you change. 

The problem is not what he says...

The problem is that you assign value to what he says... 

I don’t get it either. There’s no need for such extreme language imo. 

It's hard for me to take people seriously who fall into the trap of bashing Trump supporters as some sort of extreme nationalists that want to take over the country.

Frankly I see the left as trying to do the exact same thing they claim the right is trying to do. In my eyes they are the ones who are the authoritarians practicing cancel culture and censorship under the guise that the right is supposedly dangerous and thus needs censoring. That kind of thinking is dangerous you can't have one party rule in a nation you need checks and balances.

All authoritarians need to be excised from power no matter what their political persuasion. I see the media promoting narratives in the public swallowing it up. I see the left as being just as dangerous as the right in the United states. It's shocking to me that these supposedly intellectually enlightened people can't see their own authoritarianism or rationalize it away like it somehow justified.

Both the left and the right have become dangerous cults. I subscribed to neither of their philosophies. I'm more support people like Bill Maher the classical liberals who believe in freedom of speech and some old school values. There's a reason most people don't follow politics and consider themselves moderates.  Our politicians are way too corrupt. Most people who obey laws and work for a living want politicians to leave them alone and want their lives to not be so micromanaged by either side. Throughout history the masses have been subject to the whims of the people in charge.

The people in charge are mostly a bunch of idiots no matter what country they reside. They are only human. They are subject to human weakness and power and money corrupt.... But the solution is not Marxism because Marxism doesn't work. The solution is more checks and balances to keep any one person from having too much wealth, power, or say over the majority. Such a form of government does not really exist yet. Governments tend to benefit the status quo it's only human nature.

If there's one thing I can say that I am it's anti-authoritarian.

Edited by sholomar

Authenticity. When you are young you are trained to hold back your feelings and be "civil." To be "civil" often stops you from expressing your true feelings. When you create a society where people are stopped from expressing their authentic feelings what do you think happens?

Also professional? Leo isn't part of a trade or profession. He is a life coach, do you want a civil life coach or one who is honest? A life of civility is unstable ultimately because lies cannot be held together for long. 

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@LoneWonderer

On 9/9/2022 at 1:54 PM, LoneWonderer said:

I don't understand. When you talk like this know that people that follow you and your blog may think it acceptable to talk and think in similar manners. 

Screenshot_20220909_144736.jpg

Yeah, it's a bit surprising and disappointing to see. Hopefully this phase goes over quickly.

Comes across as rather ungrounded to me.

Seems like the dude is pretty triggered in these sorts of posts.

I'm not a fan of this manner of communication. Where's the tier 2ness in it?

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

9 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Comes across as rather ungrounded to me.

Seems like the dude is pretty triggered in these sorts of posts.

I'm not a fan of this manner of communication. Where's the tier 2ness in it?

I'm usually behind Leo on most things, but have to agree.

I think he goes into states where he does a lot of psychedelics, and then makes posts like these.  You can see the difference in how he writes, the quality of it when he is high vs. when he is not.  I mean, it's probably not the best move if you're a semi-famous spiritual teacher who's trying to lead people towards a sense of balance/a great life and whatnot, but the fact of the matter is this, he isn't wrong, you know?  Right-wing MAGA idiots do kind of suck.  They're like literal parasites in this country.  And for anyone with a decent ethical sense, it can be triggering and infuriating to see so many people fall into the trap of thinking that these people know what's best for the country.  It's so glaringly obvious, that it's difficult not to want to just shout out, "You're a literal waste of space in every sense of the word and it makes me sad."  Because it is sad, these people are destroying not only themselves, I mean, they don't vote for what's best for them, but they are destroying progress for millions of other people.  So I see why Leo, who's entire "thing" is growth and progress, would be annoyed with people who are so against the human race moving forward, who are literally helping to facilitate our very extinction due to their own stupidity and greed.  But it doesn't translate well when you have built up your image to not be someone who gets triggered about these things.  Goes both ways.

This stuff doesn't bother me, what bothers me is when he posts something like, "I got close to suicide" or something like that on a video, that worries me, because I value this community and if he is sick or dead, then this community will no longer exist.  It's kind of like a selfish form of valuing someone.  I get value from the space he allows for other people, and so I want him to be healthy and happy, but seeing as I don't know him personally and he has expressed a boundary multiple times over the years that he likes to have a bit of distance from his followers, I just let him do his own thing, unless the behaviour is really, really unusual, then I might speak up about it.

But this is actually pretty normal for him, it seems.  To get high on something, and either make an awakening video, or post a bunch of out of the blue blogs or weird pictures.

My personal advice for him would be to wait until you're sober.  Write it all up, sure, or take the picture, the video, etc, but just wait and see if you still agree with its vibe later on down the road.  I say this as someone who used to smoke a lot of weed, or would sometimes browse the internet while drunk as a skunk - I don't do either anymore, but I would say things or do things that I would never say or do in a sober state, and it's like, once you do it, you can't really take it back - it's out there, or the pattern is set.  And if you're a public figure and people have some weird expectation of you to behave in a certain way, sometimes it's not the worst thing in the world to entertain that for the sake of keeping your image clean.  Expression is great, but if it comes at a cost, then it's best to put at least some personal boundaries on what you choose to show about yourself, and I don't think that if you're high that you'll know for certain where that boundary is - especially considering psychedelics remove those for you.

Just my 2c.  Take or leave.

I'm not informed at all about the situation.
But I'm happy to see Leo is allowing discussion here and not censoring, hopefully he understands we only want whats best for all

Endless nuance

At least we get to know what happens to the human mind on dmt xD

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

2 hours ago, Simon Zackrisson said:

I'm not informed at all about the situation.
But I'm happy to see Leo is allowing discussion here and not censoring, hopefully he understands we only want whats best for all

If you notice...people are here trying to censor him. True authentic expression shouldn't be censored. People don't want what's best for all, they want their preference. So everyone's reaction, including myself will be based on person preferences. I desire for people to express themselves authentically even if I don't like it. Why? It is going to come out anyway. 

Look up the shadow. If you suppress it, it just comes out another way. Never suppress expression...because you cannot actually accomplish it. It will always find a way to express itself. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

At least we get to know what happens to the human mind on dmt xD

Legend goes that if you give dmt to a baby it's first words will be "these fucking Republicans man..."