Devin

Percentage of women you consider high value

90 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Why?

Sometimes other people can see where I'm wrong easier than I can. I don't shy from criticism

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

Sometimes other people can see where I'm wrong easier than I can. I don't shy from criticism

What is a high value woman?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

What is a high value woman?

Someone down to earth, compassionate, intelligent, and living the life they've consciously chosen.

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

living the life they've consciously chosen.

How does that work?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

How does that work?

Rid yourself of a decent amount of ignorance to a point where you can figure out a life to live that you are truly at peace with, when you walk more in joy than fear

Edited by Devin

@petar8p you talking to me? If yes then...

You saying relationships are heavily based on compromises: that shows me you are so happy to have her and you are willing to make her happy above yourself.You love her more than you love yourself ,you value her vision more than yours..

You are walking on eggshells around her and trying to do everything right shes your godess you made her the throne that shes now sitting on.

Afraid of losing her so you would rather lose yourself viewing her special.

So we are moving and you will follow that cmon be better than that dont be a sheep :)...

Game is not just about approaching and having one night stands thats like 1% game is so much deeper i mean in a relationship game is so much more important than in early phases..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Something else in healthy relationships is forgiveness for making mistakes, no need to walk on eggshells, just be considerate of her and yourself

11 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You saying relationships are heavily based on compromises: that shows me you are so happy to have her and you are willing to make her happy above yourself.You love her more than you love yourself ,you value her vision more than yours..

15 hours ago, Devin said:

Sorry about the other quote. 

Compromise comes from  both parties. 

If she's not ready to succumb to some of my priorities, she's not respecting me. If I'm not ready to succumb to some of her priorities, I don't respect or value her. 

Why does it have to be black and white where either you lead fully and don't compromise and give her space to make desicions within relationship or you turn into a pussy that values her above yourself?

In my opinion and experience the point of a juicy relationship is to keep finding the ever-changing sweetspot and be willing to rediscover where relationship next both leads you to.

Something feels too tyrannical and close-minded about making it all your vision.

Except if she doesn't have ambition and priorities in her life and needs a man to tell her entirely where she belongs in his life - which is cool too, but I would assume they're not falling under most guy's category of high value women anyway.

@petar8p So imagine in a company of Elon musk an employee has a power to decide the course where things will go where would that lead ? Elon is the one seeing if the information fits the vision and where it will go because he knows whats best for company to function. You are the one making the masterpiece of the relationship the experience you are offering if shes directing then relationship(company) wont go where it should to your amazing vision...she doesnt have ability to lead the relationship or if she does you will get to the first star and drop ?

Nobody there would say look Elon put us on the mars hes a tyrant mybe in that moment but in the end Elon is the boss Ceo and he will make sure that company gets to the top!

Every employee has right to go out of the company if they dont see if its not for them(where Elon leads) so does the woman and she will be dismissed if she wont go to the Mars she wont hold back the boss or a king...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@Devin She will also be a similar way, not a sheep, a lion - like him.  Similar disposition of strength.  Birds of a feather flock together, ‘High quality’ (whatever that means) attracts ‘high quality’.  But the feminine still has a strength in following, which will inspire the masculine to develop himself further and lead.  High value = turquoise or spiritual or similar (imo)

Edited by Proserpina

???????

18 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

So imagine in a company of Elon musk an employee has a power to decide the course where things will go where would that lead ?

16 hours ago, Devin said:

Elon Musk is a founder of multiple successful companies.

He created the company, he's responsible for its revenue and success. Why would he put the desicions of his company that he has proven an authority to lead and navigate its real-life difficulties to someone who has not proven it as well. He's not obligated to give people desicions on something that has to do with the future of his company. He created it, he can do whatever he wants with it (theoretically) and that's his role within that system. 

You have not created (hopefully ?) the girl that you're dating and everything that happens in that relationship effects both parties. Some random guy doesn't pay the consequences that come from bad choices within the company.

16 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

But the feminine still has a strength in following, which will inspire the masculine to develop himself further and lead.

I agree but masculine and feminine within the relationship is so much more than leading or following and every individual possesses both od these qualities within him or herself to various degrees which will reflect in the unique type of how relationship should be. 

You cannot even strictly plan your own life and relationships do come with way more complexities than living single ?

Edited by petar8p

@petar8p how can you miss the analogy where company is relationship that you envisioned and employee is her...

Im not even gonna waste my breath ?

It's you.

Now fight.

I didn't miss the analogy, just showed why it's a bad one for this discussion.

@NoSelfSelf how about wozniak and jobs? Ever hear of Apple? Edison and Chase? Ford and Firestone? How about PayPal musks first thing; he did it with partners and what's better than a successful business partner/best friend that you have sex with!!!!! A maid?!?!? Even if you get to sleep with her!!!!!

It has traditional and primal survival value I give you that, but it ain't the Crème de la crème

I don't think so anyways! But glad to hear an explanation

Edited by Devin

@Devin Personally i wouldnt put someone if shes not my wife in a position of a business partner.

I didnt even get the chance to get to a creme de la creme because of the resistence of a non believers ?

It's you.

Now fight.

High value would mean, not money, but ambition and passion, and loving and caring, and beauty - Less than 5%, In reality it's 1% or lower. I know one such woman. She's at my workplace. 

33 minutes ago, assx95 said:

High value would mean, not money, but ambition and passion, and loving and caring, and beauty - Less than 5%, In reality it's 1% or lower. I know one such woman. She's at my workplace. 

we're going to need her number

9 hours ago, petar8p said:

Elon Musk is a founder of multiple successful companies.

He created the company, he's responsible for its revenue and success. Why would he put the desicions of his company that he has proven an authority to lead and navigate its real-life difficulties to someone who has not proven it as well. He's not obligated to give people desicions on something that has to do with the future of his company. He created it, he can do whatever he wants with it (theoretically) and that's his role within that system. 

You have not created (hopefully ?) the girl that you're dating and everything that happens in that relationship effects both parties. Some random guy doesn't pay the consequences that come from bad choices within the company.

Normies won't get hired at Tesla. You have to be highly skilled or be high value to be hired and work for such bug projects.

Which is my point. A high value man would choose a high value woman. 

Then they can both grow together. One of them has to be the leader in the relationship. It's a man's job, more often than not.