Explore

Enlightenment experience through sleep and sex

4 posts in this topic

I have just been on a vacation with my girlfriend on beautiful Madeira Island. 

On the very first day, we went out the whole day walking around the city where we stayed at and went out to eat at restaurant and got highly stimulated by the sight of the new environment and the scenic view that surrounded the place.

It is such an experience when you go to a new place on vacation that you get bombarded with impressions that the perceived time seems to be slower than usual.

When we got back to the hotel we made out and fell asleep. 

Suddently I woke up from my sleep in a state of no-mind and instantly felt horny and made out with my girlfriend and had sex - this is where it gets interesting. 

I did not perceive my girlfriend as someone. I perceived it as myself which I was making intensely out with and had sex with myself. I talked to myself and there where no distinction between "Me" and "You" (her). I told myself I was pure perfection and the right person for me. Pure Oneness. 

That experience has stayed between us since then. 

It is an experience I can re-call to have similar experience under influence on mushroom or LSD. 

Just felt like sharing it to tell the possibility to get mystic experience from sleep. 

Cheers!

Edited by Explore
Correction of post

This is somewhat tangent to what you've said, but sexual energy has long been used to bring about altered states of consciousness and to channel vital forces by occultists.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

I bet so. 

I would say it was a mix of both - waking up to no-mind state and suddenly acknowledging it through sex. 

There is some wild stuff going on during sleep.  I've woken up from deep sleep with this crazy, primal, pure sex desire a number of times.  A while ago, my gf and I both woke up to it simultaneously, as if we had been connected in the same "place", and until my brain fully woke up the lust was maddening (we were both totally sober, btw).  I have a newfound appreciation for the depth and power of the sex drive, and also for possibilities contained within states of consciousness normally considered "unaware".