Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
onacloudynight

How to delete the memories of your parents

18 posts in this topic

You can't. You are better off recontextualizing them. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

I think it's possible to shift to a parallel timeline where you were born from a different family, and in a different country, etc. I think you can even turn yourself into a cat and erase your memories about ever being a human. I think anything but breaking the logical barriers, like trying to create a square circle, is possible. But is it probable for you to experience those realities, is another question. 

I think existence is consciousness, and consciousness can become infinite dreams within dreams withing dreams. I think it is like a hologram, or like a vibrational reality etc, in that sense. But existence, to me, seems like following a certain pattern, and it has an intelligence of its own, and it, in a sense, asks us to be in the state of peace and ease etc, to take us to the reality that we need. 

Nonduality = This, now, is all that exists. This, what is within consciousness, now, is all that there is. Your parents do not exist now, as they are not within your direct experience, except as a thought. You have choice in what you think of. Problem is, you think your thoughts / memories are truth, instead of what they are which is just a thought that you are creating now, and nothing more. Learn to control your thoughts. If you think your parents never existed, and tell yourself that with no doubt, that will be your Truth, and be just as real to you as that they exist now. The key is not to have it be that the old memory / thought is truth and you are trying to override it, but frame it as truth is only what you tell yourself and a memory /thought you tell yourself is as true a truth as any. If you create a thought / memory that your parents never existed, and believe that truth without a doubt, then that is truth to you and will be your reality. 

@onacloudynight  In your current state of consciousness, you don't have the power to do that. Well, you could do it, but not without excessively ludicrous levels of persistence and faith. It's probably easier to just not think about them, and instead think about something/someone else you enjoy.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

5 hours ago, onacloudynight said:

I want to erase them from mind. 

Teach me ??

They are your teachers. you must bend yourself until its memory is completely devoid of poison. reality exists and your ego too, creating distortion. your ego must bend to reality. You'll know it's done when remembering your parents is a memory like anything else. impossible? no, it just looks like it. start to bend

It may be because the gap has been/is quite large between you. You are also their teacher, in the disguise of "their child", if you choose this "role". It can be a tedious one with no guarantee of any "result". With struggles and inner turmoils, the desire to run away, you may ultimately feel there's no other path but to take the responsibility to be their guide, in a way that they can receive, because you might arrive at a point one day where there's nothing else really worth doing more. It's the kind of endeavor where it requires you to learn the art of teaching quickly.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

6 hours ago, puporing said:

It may be because the gap has been/is quite large between you. You are also their teacher, in the disguise of "their child", if you choose this "role". It can be a tedious one with no guarantee of any "result". With struggles and inner turmoils, the desire to run away, you may ultimately feel there's no other path but to take the responsibility to be their guide, in a way that they can receive, because you might arrive at a point one day where there's nothing else really worth doing more. It's the kind of endeavor where it requires you to learn the art of teaching quickly.

All true ^ if they allow it. For example...my Dad...pretends I don't even exist. He is the type to hold grudges. Let's say you get into ONE argument 4 years ago. He will give you the silent treatment for the rest of your life as revenge. LOL. Yes he's that petty. So you have to play the hand you are dealt. I've over the years had to humble myself and apologize to open up back the relationship. But I'm personally not doing that anymore. 

So deal with the them at the capacity you are at and if you have to love them at a distance do it. If you have the patience to love them closer...do that. Just be honest with what you are capable of doing. Nobody can knock you for doing your best, they can for not. That's my motto in life, do your best, and the let the rest take care of itself.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

really that for you your parents mean something more than a stranger is ego. any meaning is ego. the deeper you get the sting of: my parents should have been different, more deep you will have to transcend your ego in order not to feel anxiety. so the worse they were, the better for your spiritual path

Edited by Breakingthewall

We need an episode on dealing with your childhood. It's the biggest barrier many of us face.

@onacloudynight make peace with your past. You can't change the past. Its over. Its done . All you can do is just accept it and surrender to It. 

However, I'm curious as to why exactly do you want to forget your parents?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@onacloudynight forgive them and love them and then there will be no reason to think about them anymore. 

Edited by Hojo

7 hours ago, onacloudynight said:

@Hojo I refuse to forgive 

So, what will you do? his memory is indelible. you have to recontextualize it. there comes a time when you realize that shit is just what you needed, for that game you came. realize that when you think things should have been different it is pure vanity. things are exactly as they are. You, the you who judge, have no voice here, you must bow to reality, not deviate a millimeter from it. the past cannot be changed. just realize that your pain is the distortion between what was and what should have been. when you see that it should have been, since it was, the distortion disappears. to see this you have to go deeper, to get away from the social matrix, to understand who you are.

I think it's possible to create a different history where you were born from a different family in a different world. I think you actually are creating your "real" history and individual self in the now anyways. Think of the world as vapor that you densify in your awareness. Then you can relax, get into a sleep like state, and start dreaming a new form of your awareness. First you need to understand that reality, and your timeline, and all that you know to be you, is awareness. 

Edited by Vibroverse

13 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

think it's possible to create a different history where you were born from a different family in a different world.

I don't think it's possible to erase the vomiting being that my father was, drunk and insulting everyone, especially my mother, and me, where it hurt the most, since I was 8 years old. He also died of cancer before it could leave his face a red mass that gasped for breath. what I see is that this shit is me, that I like to play hard, putting myself in a maze of rats to find the exit. I could also have been born paralyzed, or a dwarf, or a woman in Arabia, or a thousand shits that make up the madness that is to be human. we are soldiers, and if we are lucky enough to have a good time, great, but we are here to solve puzzles, not to have a perfect life. imperfection is our hallmark, and we must love it. accept your humanity, love those vomitive motherfuckers. they are you, and they are the humanity

You can reprocess old painful memories by learning a lesson abt them and what you would do differently you experienced the same challenge in the future.  Once you consciously have a better adaptation to the same problem, the unconscious and emotional pain tends to dissipate.  Easier to do for some memories versus others.

On 9/7/2022 at 10:27 AM, onacloudynight said:

Teach me ??

23 hours ago, onacloudynight said:

I refuse to forgive 

Seems latter statement contradicts the former statement. If you were here to learn you would be engaging in conversation around all this advice being handed to you.