BlessedLion

Does Infinity of Gods Video Discredit The Solopsism Video

40 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

No dreaming. No God. No consciousness. No self. No Self. No other. Just this. 

....There wouldn't be this without consciousness....you need consciousness to even have this. This IS consciousness. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

6 hours ago, Haloman said:

Before video of infinity gods the main idea for years was that solipsism is real which means that you were dreaming other's suffering and I definitely remember Leo posting here also along those lines. But know we are back down to earth admitting that it isn't like that. 

All Infinity of Gods reveals...is that you can connect with others because they are you. You can only KNOW something because its you. If it wasn't you...you couldn't know it. So knowledge= Love= to recognize one's self. Basically self-reflection.

Infinity of God's reveals that God's ability to separate its experience from its knowledge is so profound it can create another version of itself that is equal in every way which can dream its own solipsistic bubble. It actually both completes the paradox and makes sense of it.

Someone says...so I have my own experience...yes and no..... Yes in the sense that I as God cannot see into your experience against your WILL because you are equally sovereign. No, in the sense that your experience is still my experience, so I can request to see into your experience...we can merge and become one...and discover...its just the same experience.

So God gets to separate into a bunch of solipsistic bubbles, and then dream a dream that is interconnected with all its other selves...which are just carbon copies of itself. Each self makes their own self in a shared dream. They can then awaken and discover that in that shared dream...all selves are IT.

It can then awaken another self who can also realize this as well. Then those two selves can merge in the dream at the deepest metaphysical level.... as well through sex/psychedelic use, or some other tool to produce a mystical experience...and realize/actualize their self as God through that union. They can also do it with all selves in the dream like Leo did through intention. 

So its all still you, God/Reality/Universe has a desire to expand....and separate, but since it is all there is and its existence is total....each seperation...is just imaginary/illusion. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

12 hours ago, Haloman said:

Before video of infinity gods the main idea for years was that solipsism is real which means that you were dreaming other's suffering and I definitely remember Leo posting here also along those lines. But know we are back down to earth admitting that it isn't like that. 

we have been listening for two years: only you exist, nothing can exist outside your field of consciousness. your visual and experiential field is the totality of existence. any master who hasn't noticed is asleep. If you don't see it, it's because you're too sleepy, stupid piece of shit. and all the lambs: beeeee beeeee. moral: do not pay attention, never, not even remotely, to anything that anyone tells you. the truth is in you, not outside

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 9/6/2022 at 11:22 AM, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah but that it is being imagined doesn't exclude that it is really happening. Btw, it's funny to see how after the video of infinity gods all those who here repeated without pause: only you exist, wake up! they don't say it anymore

It is still you only exist but as Infinity of Gods ;)  It is all the same  after all, like having hundreds of plates of the same dish, yet the dish can take infinite forms of different meals.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

40 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

It is still you only exist but as Infinity of Gods ;)  It is all the same  after all, like having hundreds of plates of the same dish, yet the dish can take infinite forms of different meals.

Yep....I mean...why NOT eat different meals? LOL.

Personally I’m yet to experience this infinity of Gods. My awakenings suggest there is nothing existing except what is held within my consciousness. It has that solipsistic taste each and every time. I can only imagine that the infinity of Gods is an extension of that, not actually that there’s something going on somewhere outside of it. The unraveling of my life and all it’s stories and characters and form during awakenings leaves no room for another God doing it’s own shit outside of what I have been imagining. With the collapse of time and space I can only see that others lives as such are myself, in the same one and only eternal moment, and from the same one and only eternal place of nowhere, basically just here and now. Just God in a different state, therefore seeming like a different place, different time, whatever. That may seem like I would deny other people having an experience whilst I myself have one. Where as in actual fact I don’t, as from the state of being the other person then that experience exists, right here, right now. But paradoxically I do deny the experience of another, because awakened enough in a high enough state my very own experience is seen through to have never ever happened other than the swirl of imagination I’ve wrapped around myself.

All in all, I can’t give a definitive answer other than as far as I’ve gone personally. Nor would I pretend that I can confirm the infinity of Gods realisation for what it’s supposed to be communicating 

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Agree, it's all the same, but since it's infinite, the word "same" doesn't make sense either. and the point was not that, it was to say: only the coffee that I have in front of me right now exists, nothing can exist outside my field of experience. and why? because....attention....god cannot experience more than one thing at a time. god can't. powerless omnipotence

As far as my understanding goes, God has an infinite number of dreams all simultaneously in the eternal present moment. However, these dreams are all solipsistic and are not in a shared universe. I don't mean that the people in your current dream are also having their own solipsistic dreams, but that they are mind constructs inside one of the solipsistic dreams. The infinite other dreams are completely their own dreams, not interfering with the dream you are in at all. 

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

52 minutes ago, amanen said:

I don't mean that the people in your current dream are also having their own solipsistic dreams, but that they are mind constructs inside one of the solipsistic dreams.

That is the difficult point . 

when you raise your consciousness you realize that you are everything, that is, amanen, you are inside my dream, I am dreaming of you, and there is nothing more than my dream, it is absolute. It's what Leo has always said and it's completely consistent with insights that happen when you become absolute. but I would say that the construction of reality is more complex. the bubble is not solipistic. everything is interconnected. reality unfolds infinitely. infinity has infinite simultaneous points of view interacting with each other

if we rise our consciousness, we leave our bubble and access a larger bubble, until we reach the totality in which you and I are one. but if we lower our consciousness we fragment and become multiple again . 

each one of us is an eye of god, who has infinite eyes. what the eye sees is different in each case. the one who looks is always the same. And us the humans are the eye looking the eye. 

@Breakingthewall Leo would say, you are not just an eye of God, you are the totality of God. At the highest level only your awareness exists and you will recognize all of us are only figments of your mind. Where it gets very paradoxical is this will be the case for each one of us. I can't wrap my human mind around this. Leo says it's too complex to explain but he will address it in his upcoming course. 

10 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Breakingthewall Leo would say, you are not just an eye of God, you are the totality of God. At the highest level only your awareness exists and you will recognize all of us are only figments of your mind. Where it gets very paradoxical is this will be the case for each one of us. I can't wrap my human mind around this. Leo says it's too complex to explain but he will address it in his upcoming course. 

Yeah, i am the totality of god, but in the highest level. The problem is that in the solipsism video this was not understood. It was understood: only your ego exists. or so I understood, both from the video and from what was discussed in the forum. Seemed always very simplistic, linear.  

38 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

infinity has infinite simultaneous points of view

@Breakingthewall I agree, but when I have raised this question to Leo a few times, he says no. His perspective is only your singular point of view exists. It feels highly unlikely to me that infinity would limit itself to only my Matthew pov. 

7 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Breakingthewall I agree, but when I have raised this question to Leo a few times, he says no. His perspective is only your singular point of view exists. It feels highly unlikely to me that infinity would limit itself to only my Matthew pov. 

7 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

He has several important contradictions. He says that everything that can exist will exist, but that right now, there is only your pov. right now implies time, infinity cannot be temporary. everything is right now. He says that the whole thing is some kind of video game with the aim of tricking your ego into creating a believable experience, that if you see a kangaroo, only the front of the kangaroo exists, since it's only there as a special effect. but then he has an experience in which as a god he makes contact with another god, and it seems that this whole worldview changes....what follows from this? Awakening in progress? .

Btw the poem was great imo, excellent, and no solipsistic at all

@Breakingthewall Yes. I'm sure he is doing the best he can to explain his insights as they evolve. These topics are very complex. 

The reason I raised the question of simultaneous pov a few times is because it just doesn't resonate with me that infinity would limit itself to only my singular pov. Leo's perspective is it does and if you perceive simultaneous pov, that would only be you imagining them. I guess the only way to know is to validate it for yourself. 

"There is no difference between one God and infinite Gods. "

"you are dreaming others' suffering. You are even dreaming your own suffering"

So what's the difference between dreamed suffering vs real suffering? Or of course, the answer will be – the difference is what I am dreaming.

Problem with these statements is that they don't explain anything and we are back to square one, before we even started to ask existential questions. Or in another words, we are just as clueless about reality as 5 year old child who hasn't spend a minute thinking about these topics.

6 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

@Razard86 I’m not finding any “consciousness” in just this ?

No need to complicate what is with such words

If you weren't aware you couldn't respond just now.

Edited by Razard86

3 minutes ago, Haloman said:

"There is no difference between one God and infinite Gods. "

"you are dreaming others' suffering. You are even dreaming your own suffering"

So what's the difference between dreamed suffering vs real suffering? Or of course, the answer will be – the difference is what I am dreaming.

Problem with these statements is that they don't explain anything and we are back to square one, before we even started to ask existential questions. Or in another words, we are just as clueless about reality as 5 year old child who hasn't spend a minute thinking about these topics.

The difference is....there is no difference. The only way for there to be a difference....if you stopped imagining your suffering. When you have a nightmare its REAL until you WAKE UP. So wake up, or see through the illusion.

There are Yogi's who have under gone surgery with no anesthetic. Why? They were in such a high state of consciousness...they couldn't feel pain, at least not to the level where it could actually hurt them. I've experienced at higher states...your attachment will loosen from your body and your ability to feel pain...is dulled.

On 08/09/2022 at 5:37 AM, Leo Gura said:

Of course you are dreaming others' suffering. You are even dreaming your own suffering.

No doubt, but here we are in this universe dreaming this dream, I dont think we should dream any other dream, what do you think Leo?x