BlessedLion

Does Infinity of Gods Video Discredit The Solopsism Video

40 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura In the solopsism video you mention that everyone else and their experiences are being imagined. Which I totally agree with, it’s pretty obvious actually that any idea I have of what another is experiencing is imagined in my “mind” through language, assumption, and patterns. I am projecting that onto them. 

But in Infinity of Gods you mention that it’s possible there are other Gods who are all playing this game on earth. Therefore, other minds, other experiences, literally. 

Can you please help me to understand this better? Would you discount the statements made in Solopsism then?

Thanks

2 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

, it’s pretty obvious actually that any idea I have of what another is experiencing is imagined in my “mind” through language, assumption, and patterns. I am projecting that onto them. 

Yeah but that it is being imagined doesn't exclude that it is really happening. Btw, it's funny to see how after the video of infinity gods all those who here repeated without pause: only you exist, wake up! they don't say it anymore

3 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

@Leo Gura In the solopsism video you mention that everyone else and their experiences are being imagined. Which I totally agree with, it’s pretty obvious actually that any idea I have of what another is experiencing is imagined in my “mind” through language, assumption, and patterns. I am projecting that onto them. 

But in Infinity of Gods you mention that it’s possible there are other Gods who are all playing this game on earth. Therefore, other minds, other experiences, literally. 

Can you please help me to understand this better? Would you discount the statements made in Solopsism then?

Thanks

It actually clears things up so I will explain. The finite mind of a human, is the mirror of the infinite mind of God. Leo told everyone in the Solipsism video that they are a partition in the mind of God. This still holds true....but in a paradoxical way. You see when you divide infinity....it is still infinity. Then understand this, God is pure imagination. So God can imagine another God....that God would be equal and have all of the same abilities as God and since it is sovereign it can have its only reality separate from yours.

So in the original Solipsism video he was saying that the people you saw couldn't suffer, and had no experiences of their own. This is both true and untrue at the same time. Why? Because that other God that dreams...IS STILL YOU. But you will never know until you dissolve the boundary. You can't do it by force, but you can do it by request...because its you. So if you are high enough in consciousness you can request to resolve the boundary and it can happen. This is the only way that God can experience an OTHER. It needs to imagine it into existence. If it doesn't have access to its reality, then it can exist separately and you can have two realities. 

So in this model each person you see is a universe unto itself. So when you and another person have sex, it is literally two universes merging together. If you do it on the physical level its just the avatars having sex, if you do it on the metaphysical level its God merging as ONE back again.

Makes you laugh when you think how foolish it is that we as humans demonized sex, God loves sex, God loves becoming ONE. Now God becoming One also happens when you either become enlightened, or when you wake up from your dream. No matter what happens God will always merge back with its creations. God will always separate and unite for all of eternity.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

There is only one infinity, but you can divide it. each division will be the complete infinity. nothing is finite, everything is infinite. everything is the same,  but the same because it is infinite, so it is also infinitely different. one or multiple is the same when we talk about infinity. The laws of logic do not apply

Edited by Breakingthewall

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah but that it is being imagined doesn't exclude that it is really happening. Btw, it's funny to see how after the video of infinity gods all those who here repeated without pause: only you exist, wake up! they don't say it anymore

@Breakingthewalli@Breakingthewall also recognize this :) where are the solipsism experts who repeat everything Leo says. They think they know it all and now they are quiet. Funny to see

I think only one consciousness exists, but that one consciousness is being filtered through, and as, "individual" beings, if it makes sense to you. 

Edited by Vibroverse

So it’s like that example where it’s the same consciousness living through different avatars and it can only be done one at a time? 

I might need to sit with this one a bit longer. It isn’t really clicking.. 

19 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

So it’s like that example where it’s the same consciousness living through different avatars and it can only be done one at a time? 

I might need to sit with this one a bit longer. It isn’t really clicking.. 

With regards to the dream being shared simultaneously.  Time is imaginary. But It can be that, should you imagine it.  But realize that reality is imagination.   Pure imagination.   And you are God.  You are Singular.   Singular is both zero and infinity.  This does make you ultimately alone- at the highest level of consciousness.   But don't despair...most of the time we spend is at lower levels of consciousness- where there is duality.  Here is where there can be the imagined shared dream.   And It may seem like my statements just seemed paradoxical.  That's because that is the case.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

The point is there is only one avatar with consciousness you can be sure of having consciousness, you.

And if there are other consciousnesses, you can never be sure of their existence, because everything you encounter is your consciousness, you can't distinguish between your own consciousness and influence of some other consciousness.

If I understand correctly Leo says a. Other consciousnesses probably exist, b. We can never be sure of it, c. It doesn't matter though, because God is Gods, Gods is God

7 hours ago, Girzo said:

The point is there is only one avatar with consciousness you can be sure of having consciousness, you.

And if there are other consciousnesses, you can never be sure of their existence, because everything you encounter is your consciousness, you can't distinguish between your own consciousness and influence of some other consciousness.

If I understand correctly Leo says a. Other consciousnesses probably exist, b. We can never be sure of it, c. It doesn't matter though, because God is Gods, Gods is God

If they do they are identical  to you. So they ultimately collapse into you.   In my awakenings my consciousness expanded to reveal that this dream and all beings in the dream are a figment of your mind.     Anything outside, including other beings became inside.   So infinity is indeed like a fractal absorbing anything outside and making it inside.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

19 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Anything outside, including other beings became inside. 

@Inliytened1 I experienced that as well. Everything is inside my Mind. This body which seems to be the protagonist is more content, physical reality is also content.

An outside world, like the street in front of my house, is inside my Mind, but as a thought. Thoughts are real things and are also inside Mind.

So when I imagine other consciousnesses as in, a human in front of me have their own thoughts and awareness, is a projection (a thought that convinces me) onto the content inside Mind. Other people, the physical world, and this body are inside Mind, the only consciousness is THIS which is somewhere or nowhere from inside this Mind, or IS this Mind.

Is just a bit weird that we have to talk as if we're magically separated :D

Do you agree with what I said? 

36 minutes ago, Vibes said:

@Inliytened1 I experienced that as well. Everything is inside my Mind. This body which seems to be the protagonist is more content, physical reality is also content.

An outside world, like the street in front of my house, is inside my Mind, but as a thought. Thoughts are real things and are also inside Mind.

So when I imagine other consciousnesses as in, a human in front of me have their own thoughts and awareness, is a projection (a thought that convinces me) onto the content inside Mind. Other people, the physical world, and this body are inside Mind, the only consciousness is THIS which is somewhere or nowhere from inside this Mind, or IS this Mind.

Is just a bit weird that we have to talk as if we're magically separated :D

Do you agree with what I said? 

Yes - exactly.   

On another point I do agree with what Leo was saying in that video - about how reality and imagination is a duality that collapses so when you imagine other is real, since imagination is reality it IS real.  That's why when you are dreaming at night you cannot tell the difference between it being a dream and reality.  Which is nice because in that sense we can really create any type of reality we want, and we can feel a deeper connection to other than we could from the materialist paradigm.   So there is no need, as he said, to feel like any of this is a negative.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes - exactly.   

On another point I do agree with what Leo was saying in that video - about how reality and imagination is a duality that collapses so when you imagine other is real, since imagination is reality it IS real.  That's why when you are dreaming at night you cannot tell the difference between it being a dream and reality.  Which is nice because in that sense we can really create any type of reality we want, and we can feel a deeper connection to other than we could from the materialist paradigm.   So there is no need, as he said, to feel like any of this is a negative.  

Humanities ultimate fate if they allow it...will be to dream whatever reality they want into existence. That is the ultimate plan of all this. To truly become one with the creator....but then I wonder...will we just dream another dream that we fall asleep into and have to awaken to that one as well? Will THAT continue into infinity...LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=simpsons+universe+zoom+out

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 6.9.2022 at 2:46 PM, Breakingthewall said:

There is only one infinity, but you can divide it. each division will be the complete infinity. nothing is finite, everything is infinite. everything is the same,  but the same because it is infinite, so it is also infinitely different. one or multiple is the same when we talk about infinity. The laws of logic do not apply

Yes, it is Impossible.

That's the final insight, unless it is deemed otherwise. Once you recognize Impossibility, there is no more need to make sense, unless it is deemed to be needed. And then you realize the Nature of Manifestation, that it's Nature cannot be captured, not by infinity, not by duality, not by anything, and yet, by infinity, by duality and by anything, unless it is deemed otherwise.

That is the miracle of Existence:

The Laws of Logic always apply, throughout all of that which exists. Unless they do not. It is necessitated by Oneness, unless it is not.

Saying Creation is Limitless, is putting a limit on Creation. It is Impossibility.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

2 hours ago, tedens said:

I'm afraid there's no plan hereO.o

There is the plan is love, the plan is oneness, to blur the lines every more, while also simultaneously creating more lines. To break free of itself, only to reunite with itself....for all eternity.

On 9/6/2022 at 11:22 AM, Breakingthewall said:

it's funny to see how after the video of infinity gods all those who here repeated without pause: only you exist, wake up! they don't say it anymore

Before video of infinity gods the main idea for years was that solipsism is real which means that you were dreaming other's suffering and I definitely remember Leo posting here also along those lines. But know we are back down to earth admitting that it isn't like that. 

Of course you are dreaming others' suffering. You are even dreaming your own suffering.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.