Razard86

Its so funny...when you can actually remember everyone is you...

11 posts in this topic

This dream we call life is so ridiculously good....that you can forget others are you. Even when you know it, its only when you FEEL it that all conflict, anger, hatred, resentment, all falls away. I mean when you REALLY know that the other person is you in disguise....how can you even stay mad at them? Its so funny. How can you not be happy? I realize only when I forget can "others" actually harm me. Because if its me? Where is the problem? Its crazy how much love fills you up also when you just sit and stew in it?

I can only lack compassion when I forget, so to be at my highest state of love and care I need to stay "awake." Every time I fall asleep I enter a reality of separateness and fear. What enters in that is fear, hesitation, doubt, etc. But once you realize the illusion for what it is...you are filled with love. Currently my life is in a comfortable position....and I realize....I despise comfort HAHHAA. I want excitement, the unknown, I want an adventure!!! God wants to have an adventure through you!!! What you thought all those movies, t.v. shows, were an accident? God was trying to nudge you to go be an adventurer!!! Its so cool....how everything is recontextualized. 

Life is a gift...that's why we say there is only the PRESENT. Yep, the greatest gift....of course God loves you unconditionally....because without you God can't have a life!!!

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

What about instead of remember, you can't shake the feeling?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

You being an adventurer might also have something to do with you being a saggi, just saying. :P

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

8 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

What about instead of remember, you can't shake the feeling?

I think your character is just too OP. 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

24 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

I think your character is just too OP. 

Lol seriously...he needs more

30 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

You being an adventurer might also have something to do with you being a saggi, just saying. :P

Lol I remember you asked that question. Sagittarius gets no love.....lol. Its all about the Aquarius, and the Gemini, etc....

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

2 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

I wonder if that's why being vulnerable is so incredible powerful

Its the strongest sign of strength. Its so funny how paradoxical life is. Your greatest strength is in your ability to be vulnerable. The ego hates criticism, emotional and physical pain, uncertainty, and death. Its only because its afraid to be vulnerable. So you have an infinitely powerful being attaching itself to something it created which is vulnerable which deceives the being into thinking its it (by design obviously) so it can experience what its like to feel limited and vulnerable. 

There is nothing smarter than ego. The ego...is the smartest illusion you will ever deal with, because its just your expression made real. As long as ego is believed, life is real, as soon as it dies...life is not real anymore. 

Biggest joke is when you can integrate just about anything except your mom or people like your mom. It comes back full circle on me.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Wow god is such an adventurer he is sitting at his grandma's house working remotely on a 9-5 job with no friends, no drugs, no anything. While knowing you're the only conscious being in existence and living a completely colourless life. Trapped with no control whatsoever as an ego, utterly trapped.

That's the life god chose. Such adventure.

God has no bias towards adventure. God will spend 40 years working as a janitor with the same day in and out if required. God loves boredom and mediocrity as much as it loves adventure.

Edited by Holykael

3 hours ago, puporing said:

Biggest joke is when you can integrate just about anything except your mom or people like your mom. It comes back full circle on me.

Yes, the parent thing is certainly touchy I have the same issue with my Dad. My Dad holds grudges, I visited my mother recently and he pretended I didn't exist. Me and him got into and argument I think 4 years ago? He is still mad about it. He got into an argument with my Grand Father one day and when my Grand Father was on his Death Bed and my uncles and aunt called him to say goodbye to him....he refused to speak to my Grand Father.

So you can picture how stubborn he is.

48 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Wow god is such an adventurer he is sitting at his grandma's house working remotely on a 9-5 job with no friends, no drugs, no anything. While knowing you're the only conscious being in existence and living a completely colourless life. Trapped with no control whatsoever as an ego, utterly trapped.

That's the life god chose. Such adventure.

God has no bias towards adventure. God will spend 40 years working as a janitor with the same day in and out if required. God loves boredom and mediocrity as much as it loves adventure.

Isn't it wonderful? The only thing I disagree with is, God did all this by choice and with control. But the even cooler thing is....God can pretend it has no control, which is even cooler!!! God gets to experience what its like to be in denial!!! You can't make this up!!! Its so cool!!!

Well said. I'm quitting weed right now (3 weeks clean) and so many old emotions are coming back, mainly anger. I've been handling off the handle for every little thing but yesterday when someone took up two parking spots for their little Toyota, I told myself "wait, I did that? I parked that Toyota in a stupid way...why did I do that?" I automatically gave the guy the benefit of the doubt and assumes the best subjective intention on him/her. It allows me to jump over my initial angry reaction since I realized that the person parking didn't do anything inconsiderate to me...I did that to myself.