johnlocke18

Leo claims socializing makes you dumber and all non intellectual jobs are easy?

7 posts in this topic

Leo responded to someone claiming socializing makes you dumber further discouraging a community full of people struggling with it. He couldn’t be more wrong because it literally makes you sharper and able to think more fluid in general getting your ideas out under pressure. It’s obvious he says this to cater to his audience and because he avoids socializing. Because of this he and most of the people on here have no debate skills and have a habit of blocking people and running away while saying things that make no sense. It even leads them to making less sense in general from having no sort of exercise for their minds. It’s turning this place into an echo chamber of nonsense. And my last point is how he speaks down on mindless non intellectually jobs saying they’re not as stressful when he’s only worked ONE job in the video game industry! And his parents paid for his college! Working in a mindless factory was way harder and stressful for me than school or my more intellectual career I got after school. I’ve been through both, but he tries to say what things are like that he’s never been through. And he especially shouldn’t be preaching adversity when his life was literally his parents paying him through school then working as a game designer before becoming a big youtuber preaching adversity. He has no business giving advice on things he’s never been through, he shouldn’t even be talking about spirituality, he only meditated an hour a day and gives advice like a monk. 

1 hour ago, johnlocke18 said:

He has no business giving advice on things he’s never been through, he shouldn’t even be talking about spirituality, he only meditated an hour a day and gives advice like a monk. 

Responding to a strawman with a strawman - love to see it.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Nilsi He literally said he’s only worked as a video game designer yet talks about  blue collar jobs like they’re easy, and he literally says he harldy socializes yet talks about how it makes you dumber.  Where tf is the straw man in that? He speaks on things he hasn’t been through as if he has. Also, me saying he gives advice like a monk when he meditates casually doesn’t change my point that he preaches things he doesn’t live. You guys are so deluded you just automatically interpret disagreements with Leo as wrong, talk about straw man lmao. 

Edited by johnlocke18

@Nilsi Your English must not be good so there’s no point if you’re going to take everything I say more literally than the obvious implication. Do you even know what a straw man is? Lmao 

Edited by johnlocke18

8 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Nilsi Your English must not be good so there’s no point if you’re going to take everything I say more literally than the obvious implication. Do you even know what a straw man is? Lmao 

Excuse for bad english, only know from playing computer game. Greeting from the Russia.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.