Antor8188

Alpha male?

45 posts in this topic

@Razard86 I think he is, everybody whos in their own leauge of something..and made path for others to follow and is insanely creative is apex from my understanding, which is limited in this...

I imagine apex male as someone whos made everything possible in their own way and now textbooks and people learn from him but he didnt learn from nobody he had mentors but they just made him understand the ways which he made 1000 better...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

This is true....but its currently changing. So its a non-issue.

But its more nuanced and complicated also. As technology increases the need for physical dominance to get things done decreases. Now life becomes centered around interpersonal relationships. This makes physical dominance, and intelligent less important and emotional intelligence more important.

So the more you make a society technology reliant, the less masculine oriented the society becomes. Sure its held up by masculinity, technology, construction, etc, but personal relationships takes front and center and that is why women excel better than men.

I still dont think its a good idea to shame masculinity, especially the non-toxic one and pussify men.

Even Leo has said this in a comment he made in his old pickup videos, went something like :You have become pussified by modern society.

Pussifying men does not help society. 

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Razard86 I think he is, everybody whos in their own leauge of something..and made path for others to follow and is insanely creative is apex from my understanding, which is limited in this...

I imagine apex male as someone whos made everything possible in their own way and now textbooks and people learn from him but he didnt learn from nobody he had mentors but they just made him understand the ways which he made 1000 better...

1. If you have mentors...it means you learned from them.

2. Every moment is a teaching moment. How do you learn to interact better with people? By interacting with people. So through that people teach you to be better at interacting. Every person, everything, is your guide. If you ask Arnold he will tell you he didn't make himself. 

Don't fall into that trap. Arnold is a by product of every interaction he ever had. Just like you, just like me. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I really think David Tian's recent work is the best there is regarding alpha male type discussions on Youtube.

Once I found out about and was persuaded by the IFS model everything makes so much more sense, and the limits of a lot of alpha male talk becomes readily apparent. 

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

I identify as the rarest of male types, the Shrigma male. 

4E162066-815F-441C-B2F0-E08CBB79D401.jpeg

FBBE0725-4F04-4EF9-A1AC-3D6F89AC9A02.png

4ABAD093-DBAC-43F5-9EAA-6D388146BA44.jpeg

@Razard86 I said you need mentor but you go beyond it

Thats the thing being a product of people you interacted with no wonder everyones fucked ? going outside yourself to be something probably the worst and most harming thing there is to myself as an ego..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

PICKUP ARTISTS MUST BE STOPPED - YouTube

This is a video AG Hayden made which shows what i mean exactly. These feminist garbage videos really contribute negatively to society.

They are as toxic as a Andrew Tate videos and should be banned.

Bunch of biases.

I will constantly keep revising this post.. I have a lot to say on this topic. 

Please don't come at me for simply describing what I think alpha males. 

I know some people get triggered by the mere mention of the word alpha and the distinctions drawn between alpha and betas. 

But this discussion is needed any way, not because it will help you become an alpha male, I think alpha males are primary born and not created through nurture, I don't see how that can be the case, that being said, you could still incorporate and integrate some behaviors of alpha men and see how that benefits your life, it's nothing different from following an archetype. 

Society benefits a lot from alpha males and alpha males are necessary for the survival of the society. 

Whether you like it or not or whether women like it or not. Whether you call an alpha male fake or real is irrelevant. They are what they are. Definition is not relevant 

These are the traits I have observed in alpha males 

• They are very attractive. Looks. 
  • They are aware that they are attractive 
  • They are not soft at all but they can be deeply emotional 
  • They are very emotional and passionate in relationships 
  • They like to dominate the woman in bed. 
  • They are patriarchal 
  • They like submissive women 
  • They don't need status. Although having status makes them feel good but they don't flaunt it. 
  • Alpha males are easily pissed off. Never piss them off or they walk away. 
  • You can't challenge an alpha male in a relationship. They get triggered and they won't let it slide. 
  • They are ready to own you. 
  • They are very harsh and critical 
  • They have a temper 
  • They don't tolerate. They immediately draw boundaries in a relationship. 
  • Alpha males are ambitious 
  • Alpha males aren't scared to speak what's on their mind 
  • Alpha males cannot take a no for an answer 
  • Alpha males don't negotiate their goals and values 
  • Alpha males can be controlling towards their girlfriend 
  • Alpha males get their job done, they simply don't let go 
  • Alpha males are dominant 
  • Alpha males own the woman and hold her accountable 
  • Alpha males don't put the women on a pedestal 
  • Alpha males generally believe in providing for their woman 
  • Alpha males don't simply agree to their girlfriends. They hold her views to scrutiny before accepting them 
  • Alpha males don't make excuses for their goals 
  • Alpha males have huge expectations from their girlfriends. It's tough to date them. Because they expect the best out of you. And if you don't give them the best, they will dump you. 
  • Alpha males have high moral integrity and don't break rules for anyone. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

8 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Razard86 I said you need mentor but you go beyond it

Thats the thing being a product of people you interacted with no wonder everyones fucked ? going outside yourself to be something probably the worst and most harming thing there is to myself as an ego..

I think we are good, we aren't fucked...just confused...what's wrong with confusion? With confusion there is exploration. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I'm generally attracted to alpha men. They are attractive by their presence. 

They usually do hard physical labor kind of jobs. 

You don't have to get into fights to prove that you are alpha. 

In fact alpha men avoid fights as much as possible because they don't like drama and don't like to waste their precious time on unproductive things like fights. 

It's beta males who constantly get into fights in a desperate attempt to prove that they are alpha ^_^

Alphas are generally secure, hold authority and don't need to flaunt their power. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

23 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

These are the traits I have observed in alpha males 

• They are very attractive. Looks. 
  • They are aware that they are attractive 
  • They are not soft at all but they can be deeply emotional 
  • They are very emotional and passionate in relationships 
  • They like to dominate the woman in bed. 
  • They are patriarchal 
  • They like submissive women 
  • They don't need status. Although having status makes them feel good but they don't flaunt it. 
  • Alpha males are easily pissed off. Never piss them off or they walk away. 
  • You can't challenge an alpha male in a relationship. They get triggered and they won't let it slide. 
  • They are ready to own you. 
  • They are very harsh and critical 
  • They have a temper 
  • They don't tolerate. They immediately draw boundaries in a relationship. 
  • Alpha males are ambitious 
  • Alpha males aren't scared to speak what's on their mind 
  • Alpha males cannot take a no for an answer 
  • Alpha males don't negotiate their goals and values 
  • Alpha males can be controlling towards their girlfriend 
  • Alpha males get their job done, they simply don't let go 
  • Alpha males are dominant 
  • Alpha males own the woman and hold her accountable 
  • Alpha males don't put the women on a pedestal 
  • Alpha males generally believe in providing for their woman 
  • Alpha males don't simply agree to their girlfriends. They hold her views to scrutiny before accepting them 
  • Alpha males don't make excuses for their goals 
  • Alpha males have huge expectations from their girlfriends. It's tough to date them. Because they expect the best out of you. And if you don't give them the best, they will dump you. 
  • Alpha males have high moral integrity and don't break rules for anyone. 

Quite a few of these are red flags and signs of insecurity...

Just now, spiritual memes said:

Of course. Alpha men aren't perfect. I'm not talking about toxic alpha men. There's a small section of alpha men that are toxic, abusive, aggressive. 

I have dated mostly alpha men. Just 1 beta guy and I liked him initially but the relationship failed to create stimulation. 

Most of them were abusive. They were Strong built and into physical stuff. 

I think I dated one alpha guy who wasn't abusive. It was refreshing. Although he was demanding and matched the entire list of traits I mentioned above, the relationship was very stimulating, passionate and beautiful. Maybe that's the reason why women are so attracted to them. 

They are good at holding a woman's attention. 

♡✸♡.

25 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Of course. Alpha men aren't perfect. I'm not talking about toxic alpha men. There's a small section of alpha men that are toxic, abusive, aggressive. 

I have dated mostly alpha men. Just 1 beta guy and I liked him initially but the relationship failed to create stimulation. 

Most of them were abusive. They were Strong built and into physical stuff. 

I think I dated one alpha guy who wasn't abusive. It was refreshing. Although he was demanding and matched the entire list of traits I mentioned above, the relationship was very stimulating, passionate and beautiful. Maybe that's the reason why women are so attracted to them. 

They are good at holding a woman's attention. 

Damn, guess I should have listened to Tate after all...

42 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

Damn, guess I should have listened to Tate after all...

If a guy like Andrew Tate approached me, instant reject on the spot. He is a total loser. Dare I say it and I said it. He is society's version of an alpha, what other men regard an alpha male to look like. That guy is like a magnet of insecurity. He needs a ton of status to look good in people. Calling Andrew Tate an alpha male is synonymous to a woman calling herself sexually confident after getting a pair of fake breasts via surgery. Maybe goldiggers, clout chasing women like him, that does not mean a regular woman is going to like him. I don't like that type of guy at all. I like a man of solid values who knows how to own me. I can imagine a stage Blue guy who is working in the army or Navy and who comes home to his wife and pets and who is never afraid to speak the truth but is ready to spank me a bit sometimes. Like he can give me the stare, logically argue with me, give me some verbal beating when I'm out of line. Not put me on a pedestal but knows how to kiss me during a warm moment. That's a good mix of a Macho and I would consider him true alpha. He knows when and how to own his little woman. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

@spiritual memes calling Andrew Tate an alpha is like a woman screaming loudly during sex having fake orgasms and saying she really enjoyed it. But she wasn't wet at all. Jeez. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

26 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

@Tyler Robinson I mean I agree with you, but he does fill most of the traits you listed...

You missed out on a huge difference. Superficially he might match all the traits listed. But he is a fake mimicking the real, like a wannabe, that's why women like me can spot his  vibe as inauthentic. The huge difference is this - truly wealthy people don't go around displaying their wealth. Truly beautiful people don't need tons of makeup. Truly alpha males don't go around calling themselves alpha or boasting how superior they are. Alpha men are generally silent. They are not loud mouthed like Tate. They rarely say a word. When they do say something, they say something important and to the point. They are not interested in gaining clout or popularity. Like Tate, they don't look for social validation. They don't need the approval of other males. An alpha man will walk his path regardless of how other men perceive him. Basically an alpha is like a cave guy with his own style of operation and uninhibited by social rules. Also in my personal observation, alpha men are good at physical tasks. They are not good with tech knowledge or technology or programming, they aren't nerdy like that. They are good at digging, cutting wood etc. Stuff that caveman were good at. 

Alphas are good at discipline and don't stay up too late. 

They don't like Orange. They can be a bit of mix of Red and Blue. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

3 hours ago, spiritual memes said:

Andrew  Tate is a good example of Toxic Masculinity. 

He is the OG of the Bad Alpha Prototype. 

Never never. 

♡✸♡.

11 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

You missed out on a huge difference. Superficially he might match all the traits listed. But he is a fake mimicking the real, like a wannabe, that's why women like me can spot his  vibe as inauthentic. The huge difference is this - truly wealthy people don't go around displaying their wealth. Truly beautiful people don't need tons of makeup. Truly alpha males don't go around calling themselves alpha or boasting how superior they are. Alpha men are generally silent. They are not loud mouthed like Tate. They rarely say a word. When they do say something, they say something important and to the point. They are not interested in gaining clout or popularity. Like Tate, they don't look for social validation. They don't need the approval of other males. An alpha man will walk his path regardless of how other men perceive him. Basically an alpha is like a cave guy with his own style of operation and uninhibited by social rules. Also in my personal observation, alpha men are good at physical tasks. They are not good with tech knowledge or technology or programming, they aren't nerdy like that. They are good at digging, cutting wood etc. Stuff that caveman were good at. 

Alphas are good at discipline and don't stay up too late. 

They don't like Orange. They can be a bit of mix of Red and Blue. 

What you're describing is the ideal stage purple/blue male archetype which is quite interesting. A lot of stage orange would disagree with your definition. 

4 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

What you're describing is the ideal stage purple/blue male archetype which is quite interesting. A lot of stage orange would disagree with your definition. 

True. But they are better than stage Orange obsessed ones cuz they're too materialistic and kinda selfish. 

♡✸♡.