Ameer

A Pile of Nothing Or a Gold Mine??? You Tell Me

How do you feel about it???   11 members have voted

1. 1. The Channel is really a

• Gold Mine
    • Pile Of Shit

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

Guys i came across this channel which is making youtube shorts out of leo's videos. The thing is that, he is trying to solve a problem that we have as a commune to spread the massage. Leo has changed our lives on so many levels and has saved many of us from ending our own life because of the harsh realities of this human life. By making us more conscious and with his incredibly deep insights into the nature of reality. 

I am not here to ask something for myself but leo's work deserves to be spread and if someone has taken a step on their own to take on the challenge, we at least can show our support. People are trying to shut it down by showing the hate for the massage and the creator as well. i have done my part by letting you know. Now its time that you show your respect and love.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Edited by Ameer

@Ameer

There where is hate will be love and therefore I don't thing hate is proper indicator that something is being done wrongly.

Who told you that "others" are real?

What's those messages about? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

From 2016-2018, Leo's channel was great, with dozens of golden insights. If these commentators watched all his older, more practical videos they might think differently. But then from about 2019-2022, Leo's content lost that practical value, and his new format was to come up with a bunch of different concepts to all say the same thing "You are God, you are everything, etc." There's nothing wrong with spiritual content, but there is something wrong with repetitive content.

I will say that ever since he made the "The Next Evolution Of Actualized.org Teachings" video, the quality of his stuff has been going up again, and he may reach that 2016-2018 peak once more. Time will tell.

You might ask why I stick around here when I'm mostly a fan of "old Leo"? Well, just like people may keep supporting your favorite artists even when they're not the biggest fan of their newer work, Leo's stuff had such an impact on me back then, I feel like I owe him my constant support. Besides, I've been going through a lot of struggles since 2019, and I'm not longer the same person either, but I'm trying to get better every day.

Also,

These commenters are taking everything Leo says out of context to demonize it. When ironically, if they actually watched Leo's content, they'd recognize how foolish and dishonest that really is.

If you try to spread Leos message the same way andrew tate did, you will garner the same hate. You cant compress a 3 hour video of deep wisdom or him explaining god consciousness into a 1 minute tiktok and expect normies to get it. Actualized.org should not be marketed like this.

Spread the message by doing your work, improving daily, and fulfilling your life purpose. Be an example to those around you and you will inspire them to work on themselves. Then maybe u could reccomend Leos videos

Edited by Phil King