P Michael

Why do Americans care about the n word so much?

36 posts in this topic

Most of them don't seem to mind systemically raping black people but god forbid someone says a word. 

I understand why you shouldn't say it in a mean way. 

What I don't understand is why can't a white person say to another white person what's up my ninja. 

And even when someone wants to be mean and uses a lot of hateful words, that one gets a special reaction. 

Why?

And yes I'm white. 

Offending a black person using offensive words is re-triggering their buried historical trauma. 

It's not okay and has zero justification. 

Using the n word is extremely offensive and shows a complete disregard for a person's mental and emotional state. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

1 hour ago, P Michael said:

What I don't understand is why can't a white person say to another white person what's up my ninja. 

Bro they do it ALL the time and they always check there's no POC around.

19 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Offending a black person using offensive words is re-triggering their buried historical trauma. 

It's not okay and has zero justification. 

Using the n word is extremely offensive and shows a complete disregard for a person's mental and emotional state. 

I'm not disagreeing with you. 

What I'm curious about is why does that insult have so much more impact than the other ones. 

While at the same time being cool to use if your skin is darker. 

Trust me I know. I used to work at an office that is racist. Racists are never racist to the people they discriminate against.

It’s the history of our country. Nearly 150 years ago an affluent white man could buy & sell black a man to do whatever he wants with him. Spend some time to really think about that. 

The ripples of that way of life are very alive today.

We as white Americans don’t use the word out of respect for what we put our black brothers and sisters though.

This country is built on the genocide of the natives and the enslavement of the blacks.

Not saying the N word is an acknoweldge of that. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

On 9/4/2022 at 1:00 AM, King Merk said:

It’s the history of our country. Nearly 150 years ago an affluent white man could buy & sell black a man to do whatever he wants with him. Spend some time to really think about that. 

The ripples of that way of life are very alive today.

We as white Americans don’t use the word out of respect for what we put our black brothers and sisters though.

This country is built on the genocide of the natives and the enslavement of the blacks.

Not saying the N word is an acknoweldge of that. 

You're right.

We also have the excesses of stage green regressing back to the very ethnocentrism they sought to eliminate with the example of critical race theory.

2 hours ago, Gushu said:

We also have the excesses of stage green regressing back to the very ethnocentrism they sought to eliminate with the example of critical race theory.

Would you mind explaining how the use of CRT is a regression towards ethnocentrism? 

On 9/3/2022 at 10:11 PM, P Michael said:

Most of them don't seem to mind systemically raping black people but god forbid someone says a word. 

I understand why you shouldn't say it in a mean way. 

And even when someone wants to be mean and uses a lot of hateful words, that one gets a special reaction. 

Why?

And yes I'm white. 

1. What happened to the Africans that were sold to America was unique, there is no other race on the planet that has gone through what they went through. But let's play this ego game of history.

2. African Americans are a created class of people. What does this mean? They were stripped of their entire culture and family line. So you basically wiped out their entire identity, then gave them the identity of a slave. They lost contact with their family in Africa, they were separated from the family that they came here with, they were made to forget their language, their cultural history, their music, their dance, so stripped them of everything.

3. African American slaves were worked to death....LITERALLY. Anthropologists have looked at remains of the bodies of dead slaves in America and discovered evidence that they were worked and beaten literally to death. 

4. White Slave masters raped both the African male and female slave, and often in front of the other slaves as a form of power and control. If they ran they would sick the dogs on them and let the dogs tear into them and kill them. 

5. The first police in America were actually Slave Patrols whose job it was to catch Slaves that attempted to flee. No prosecutions happened for the criminal actions these slave owners took against them. They would even lynch the black men and cut off their private parts as "souvenirs" and they even did this in parks and would have a picnic. 

I only just told you about slavery...we haven't even gotten to Jim Crow yet...and many other terrible acts that the N-Word is associated with. The other word you should never use is "Boy." If you use that to Black man its considered just as bad. Test it out if you want. 

On a personal level, I don't really care...but there is a DARK HISTORY with that word in the United States.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

2. African Americans are a created class of people. What does this mean? They were stripped of their entire culture and family line. So you basically wiped out their entire identity, then gave them the identity of a slave. They lost contact with their family in Africa, they were separated from the family that they came here with, they were made to forget their language, their cultural history, their music, their dance, so stripped them of everything.

Could 23 and me help with this? 

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

The other word you should never use is "Boy." If you use that to Black man its considered just as bad. 

I won't, but is there any story behind it? Because it's such a common word. 

And thanks for the responses guys. 

I think I understand it a lot better now. 

If someone tried to insult me because I'm white my mind would automatically ground itself in the history of white people and it would perceive the insult as a falsehood. 

But because black people don't have anything to ground themselves in it's easier to affect them with those words. 

I think. 

19 minutes ago, P Michael said:

If someone tried to insult me because I'm white my mind would automatically ground itself in the history of white people and it would perceive the insult as a falsehood. 

But because black people don't have anything to ground themselves in it's easier to affect them with those words. 

I think. 

You’re overthinking this dude.

African Americans were raped, murdered, mutilated, kidnapped and sold as objects for no reason other than the color of their skin.

You don’t say the n word because you have empathy towards the suffering they have been through.

Simple.

12 minutes ago, King Merk said:

You don’t say the n word because you have empathy towards the suffering they have been through.

Simple.

Of course. 

I was just wondering why do they care so much because where I'm from playful insults are common and no one cares. 

On 9/8/2022 at 5:11 AM, King Merk said:

@P Michael I wouldn’t consider the n word a playful insult

Also using soundbites for the words that you can't say would be funny to me. 

Edited by P Michael

Each black person is different I personally wouldn't care...but I totally understand why people would hate that word. I personally don't use that word but I heard that MLK use to use it. A lot of blacks use it amongst themselves as a term of endearment. 

Also...most blacks I know never calls white people the the biscuit word (Cr**er) so I never understood why white people just didn't be honest on why they wanted to use the word. I don't use racial slurs at all and have never understood why people get mad they can't use them. Live how you want...but don't get mad about the consequences. Its like me getting mad that people don't like me calling them stupid.

For most people racial slurs are an insult, some are considered grave insults. So if you love someone why willingly hurt them? For sport? Because its fun? Again you can do what you want....but life operates on one principle...LOVE. The less loving you are, the more things will backfire. Which is itself...an expression of love lol.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

My dude is so mad that he can't say the word.

My deepest condolences sir. Must be tough having to restrain your relentless urges to throw around casual N bombs.

I take it you'll be voting for Mr. Trump again this coming election; thank you sir for being a proud patriot, your country loves you.

8 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

My dude is so mad that he can't say the word.

My deepest condolences sir. Must be tough having to restrain your relentless urges to throw around casual N bombs.

I take it you'll be voting for Mr. Trump again this coming election; thank you sir for being a proud patriot, your country loves you.

7iaqtziay2p81.jpg

He loves black people, everyone! Nobody bat an eye at his tactless usage of racist slurs.

On 9/3/2022 at 9:33 PM, P Michael said:

I've heard a story about a nurse yelling at a gypsy to go back home and wash before they'll accept them. 

The hits don't stop with this dude. 

Find me a single Romani person who doesn't consider "g*psy" a slur and I'll concede that using derogatory language towards marginalized groups is a gesture of love. You must absolutely adore Romani people.

24 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

Find me a single Romani person who doesn't consider "g*psy" a slur and I'll concede that using derogatory language towards marginalized groups is a gesture of love. You must absolutely adore Romani people.

Sorry I forgot that g word is an insult. 

English is not my first language. 

I would have never used it in my mother's tongue. 

I really am sorry. 

I couldn't edit it so I deleted it. Could you at least blur some letters out. Writing it in big letters just to prove your argument in kinda bad. 

Thanks. 

Edited by P Michael