Holykael

Freedom and Liberation do not exist

67 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The problem is that this concept of absolute infinity that Leo teaches can easily be turned into negative thinking. Its like yeah we are stuck in an infinite reality that contains all kinds of torture and pain and unimaginable suffering and misery because God wants to experience the full potential of himself. That's what Leo teaches .and that's what this user is parroting right now. 

Yes, of course. Anything that anyone teaches can be turned into a negative thing. And absolute Solipsism is an especially sharp knife.

It is like with some youtuber that shows you some cool tricks with a knife but also warns that if you have unstable hands or you are not experienced then do not try this because with knives it is easy to turn a positive thing into a negative one - DO NOT TRY THIS! And then someone with unstable hands cuts himself. Is it youtuber's fault even if he warned him? Well you could argue he still provided the video that could encourage it but I would say it is unfair to make youtuber in that analogy responsible. 

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

14 minutes ago, Holykael said:

The point of my post is that this rollercoaster is eternal and you're in it forever . I don't know how anyone can find positivity in this but to each his own.

But that's the thing. You speak in absolutes, while at the same time admits that you don't know this/that. When you just a few sentences ago speak the "absolut truth". If you where to take responsibility for your own view as being the truth for you in this moment. Then you would be more honest with how your view is relative to how you feel about it. Because of right now, it contains contradictions in the way you explain yourself.

19 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Yes, of course. Anything that anyone teaches can be turned into a negative thing. And absolute Solipsism is an especially sharp knife.

It is like with some youtuber that shows you some cool tricks with a knife but also warns that if you have unstable hands or you are not experienced then do not try this because with knives it is easy to turn a positive thing into a negative one - DO NOT TRY THIS! And then someone with unstable hands cuts himself. Is it youtuber's fault even if he warned him? Well you could argue he still provided the video that could encourage it but I would say it is unfair to make youtuber in that analogy responsible. 

Of course it's the youtuber's fault. But since Leo started giving warnings in his videos about the dangerous of this work..then he is slightly trying to not take responsibility for what anything do with their life using Leo's content . I mean Connor Murphy is a good example .he used Leo's content to basically make a joke of this work and getting himself into troubles . So I would say the responsibility is mutual between both Leo and this audience.  

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

My pimple exists. Hallelujah! 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

I'm surprised you all keep trying to "fix" him or "help" him if anything he is "helping you" and you just don't realize it. What is wrong with his negativity? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. He hasn't at one time asked for anyone's help. Have you noticed this? He is just sharing his perspective. So the person with the issue was US NOT HIM.

It is our aversion, our fear and discomfort with negativity that has caused us to try to "help" him by trying to cheer him up. This is our projection onto him. We projected our fears and discomfort onto him. Why did we assume he is not enjoying this whole ordeal? If he wasn't why would he be sharing it? Is he evil? No!!! He loves this crap, and all he wants to do is share his love for negativity with all of us.

That's it!! Its so simple.

So embrace Holykael, especially for illuminating your shadow, your fear of negative thoughts and emotions. I embrace his negativity and accept him as he is. You should too, because he is YOU.

Hes like that one neighbor, that always hammers some fucking nails in the wall or moves his heavy ass furniture around. Its not that you fear him or dont accept him, hes just a pain in the ass.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

A certain degree of negativity is normal on this journey, but excessive negativity is an indication that you're stuck in a perspective from which you want to free yourself. 

Consider getting a good (!) therapist. If you cannot find a good therapist, find a spiritual teacher that you trust and respect. Express your negative ideas to him. If the teacher is clear and wise, he'll cut off your head (metaphorically), and you'll be free.

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

3 hours ago, Holykael said:

God is committed to being absolutely everything possible. This means there is no discrimination between experiences. This means absolute no free will for eternity. This means being trapped in movies where you're an ego forever. This means freedom will never exist. This means liberation will never come. Existence is cruel and relentless and I have to put up with it. No one will ever save me from this madness, I'm all alone for eternity in this mad commitment to being everything. Existence is not worth a cent.

My only salvation is that in between movies I forget that I have no free will and for a short amount of time I get to feel like I'm free.

What is it about the character you are playing now that you don't like?  If you liked everything about this character would your view on God be different.  I.e. if you were 6"2, handsome, muscular and highly intelligent with no illnesses either mental or physical.   Would you still be saying the same things?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Holykael said:

When I was still completely clueless about god and agnostic about the entire issue I developed this game called Animus Liber. This is Free Will in latin. In it a character is stuck in a virtual reality and is made aware by the player that they have no free will. 

God was playing me all along to. I'm just like the character in my game with no free will. This is a strange loop. No free will ception. It's like I'm in a rollercoaster powerless to stop it. The point of my post is that this rollercoaster is eternal and you're in it forever . I don't know how anyone can find positivity in this but to each his own.

Is there actually a someone being controlled? Is the experiencer actually there? Take a close LOOK!

♥ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

3 hours ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

Kael read this thread it made me smile and I agree with a lot of what you are saying: 

In-between incarnations there is infinite bliss and you can reside there for an eternity, until you are ready to take on a form again. I don't know why Leo doesn't console people with this part of his teachings more often. 

He said it, they don't watch his videos. They watch his videos, half listen and think they got it. They also only watch it once!!! You need to watch it MORE than once, then contemplate what was said. He literally said it on MORE than one video. He said DEATH is INFINITE LOVE. DEATH IS GOD.

He described death as GOD'S GRACE. Do you think people remember this? NO!!! LOL. 

They are on the forums claiming to have gotten it and then over time they get exposed! Its so funny!!!! Then they ask him questions to which he already answered MULTIPLE TIMES!! You want him to answer everything? Then what's the point of his videos? How about ask him a question FROM HIS VIDEO?

Ask him to expound on a point he made? Then maybe...he can feel he isn't wasting his time with people just asking questions he already answered.

Also....if you keep relying on him to answer everything how can you actualize? Leo is a Guide....he can't travel for you. What is the point of the journey if he answers everything? Sometimes the joy is in "self discovery" of "no self" and the true nature of reality.

Lastly...if you take what he says as dogma or belief....then you will never discover it. So he has to be careful with that....and I think he has already created too many dogma and believers already by being too direct in the first place.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Sounds like your stewing on ideas and concepts instead of making up your mind to live a powerful and happy life. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

friend, it is so obvious that surely you realize it perfectly. At this very moment, what is it to be so horrible? who tortures you? You know that, don't you? yourself. why do you do it? because you are a masochist. Try to find out what makes you do this to yourself. surely you have an anxiety problem and you create these mental dynamics to mask facing yourself. It would be solved if you put a little balls and seriousness in the matter and sit down to meditate 2 hours a day, to be alone with yourself without scaping in nonsenses

32 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Sounds like your stewing on ideas and concepts instead of making up your mind to live a powerful and happy life. 

Boom.  We have a winner.  Though easier said than done if you feel you have been dealt a bad hand in life and obviously there is some of that here.  Bottom line is he has to start appreciating the good in life and stop harping on the negative.  The irony is these things are relative - and a lot of that has to do with our unconscious culture.    We have an idea in our head about what perfection is - and a lot of that was bestowed on us from a very early age.  But in Truth you will not find perfection here and that is by God's design.

Gods wish here is to see the beauty and love in Imperfection.   And he has yet to see that.  Bottom line - Be happy with yourself - and don't beat yourself up bud. This will come in time.  Heck I'm in my fifties and I still struggle with it.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Boom.  We have a winner.  Though easier said than done if you feel you have been dealt a bad hand in life and obviously there is some of that here.  Bottom line is he has to start appreciating the good in life and stop harping on the negative.  The irony is these things are relative - and a lot of that has to do with our unconscious culture.    Be happy with yourself - and don't beat yourself up bud. This will come in time.  Heck I'm in my fifties and I still struggle with it.  

How in the world does a man that looks as young as you in his fifties? Is this a miracle? LOL.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

How in the world does a man that looks as young as you in his fifties? Is this a miracle? LOL.

Lol. I don't know I consider it both a  blessing and a curse - but thank you sir.    Here's why - God  gave me the genes to live a ripe old age and get very wise - although sometimes my youthful appearance makes the temptation to not act my age very strong  :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Holykael Why not cut through all the bullshit and accept death as for what it is, eternal sleep. There’s your salvation.

6 minutes ago, Theory said:

@Holykael Why not cut through all the bullshit and accept death as for what it is, eternal sleep. There’s your salvation.

Watch it. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 hours ago, Holykael said:

When I was still completely clueless about god and agnostic about the entire issue I developed this game called Animus Liber. This is Free Will in latin. In it a character is stuck in a virtual reality and is made aware by the player that they have no free will. 

God was playing me all along to. I'm just like the character in my game with no free will. This is a strange loop. No free will ception. It's like I'm in a rollercoaster powerless to stop it. The point of my post is that this rollercoaster is eternal and you're in it forever . I don't know how anyone can find positivity in this but to each his own.

How are you convinced of things being this negative way if there is no free will or someone in control or there to do so?  Not to say that there is not something truthful at the root of your understanding, but look into my question and see your seeing it all with negative glasses that are not the whole picture.

Is the birth of a child a negative event if the mother goes through pain in the process? 

Is a flower sprouting a horrid event because it may die or be eaten at one point? 

Are video games horrible because you there is a chance of getting electrocuted picking up the controller one day?  

Are blow jobs unenjoyable because you might die 20 years down the road?

Are waterslides evil because there's a chance a person can die on one?

Is life horrible because stars explode and aliens that you never met die?

Is your life horrible and stuck because your feeling and thinking certain things atm and what appear to be most moments.....  It could be different in the next second.....  You ready?  Or stuck on a belief its going to continue?

Edited by Mu_

8 hours ago, Holykael said:

He's also an emotional abuser and I'm suffering that. I'll keep it to myself going forward because this is not productive

If your feel that you are seriously hurt, you should go and get therapy.

Edited by zurew

11 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Watch it. 

Watch what? It's ok to say death isn't real but it's not ok to say it's eternal sleep?

After dealing with muffugers like you my whole life I need a nap...a real long nap.

@Holykael  That's quite a story you have there. Do you really believe that's what it is?

Whatever story creates well being in you live it.

Peace

Edited by SOUL