Holykael

Freedom and Liberation do not exist

67 posts in this topic

God is committed to being absolutely everything possible. This means there is no discrimination between experiences. This means absolute no free will for eternity. This means being trapped in movies where you're an ego forever. This means freedom will never exist. This means liberation will never come. Existence is cruel and relentless and I have to put up with it. No one will ever save me from this madness, I'm all alone for eternity in this mad commitment to being everything. Existence is not worth a cent.

My only salvation is that in between movies I forget that I have no free will and for a short amount of time I get to feel like I'm free.

Edited by Holykael

I bet you're fun at parties.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Look, dude, cut this negative crap.

If you want to stew in your own negativity, at least try not to infect others with it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Holykael said:

This means there is no discrimination between experiences. This means absolute no free will for eternity.

This does not necessarily follows. This is just one interpretation of God, why would you be fixated on the negative interpretation rather than a more inspiring and positive interpretation?

No discrimination between experiences != no free will for eternity, it can contain that, but it contains infinitely more stuff as well, you can't just ignore the other stuff.

13 minutes ago, zurew said:

This does not necessarily follows. This is just one interpretation of God, why would you be fixated on the negative interpretation rather than a more inspiring and positive interpretation?

No discrimination between experiences != no free will for eternity, it can contain that, but it contains infinitely more stuff as well, you can't just ignore the other stuff.

I have a telepathic link with God. These are the insights that are streamed to me. Other people offer a perspective but in this reality only I am feeling an awakening. And this is the awakening that god gave me. Absolute despair.

Leo said in the other thread that god is a rapist but he's not just a rapist. He's also an emotional abuser and I'm suffering that. I'll keep it to myself going forward because this is not productive

Edited by Holykael

Well everything serves a purpose originally I was getting mad at Holykael for torturing himself but then I realized....that was just me getting mad at myself. So I must accept the part of me that houses negative thoughts and plays the victims. To play victim is to be a masochist, and a sadist all at the same time. To be both the victim and the abuser both at the same time. 

So Holykael is just abusing himself and enjoying it and he wants to share the joy of his self-abuse with others. Once you realize this is the case, then you realize you shouldn't feel sorry for him, because he is just doing what he loves. 

So in that case where is the problem? There is none. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

No existing freedom from what? No existing liberation of who or what?

You seem confident that you have the answear to this, so let's hear it.

If certain interpretation/perspective of a given situation that you are perceiving is giving raise to negative emotion it means that that interpretation is false.

This is what emotion are, emotional guidance system - if your interpretation feels bad it means you are bullshitting yourself.

Watch this man:

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Open yourself to the possibility that everything you think you know about reality is complete horseshit.

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Look, dude, cut this negative crap.

If you want to stew in your own negativity, at least try not to infect others with it.

Leo..but aren't you the one who teaches these concepts that this user is anxious abou? You have three videos about absolute infinity describing that reality contains absolutely EVERYTHING even hell Realms and horror?  And you have this video titled "the radical implications of oneness " where you talk about how you as God will experience every single possibility that can ever possibly exist.  So this user is only parroting what you teach. 

-Osho

I'm surprised you all keep trying to "fix" him or "help" him if anything he is "helping you" and you just don't realize it. What is wrong with his negativity? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. He hasn't at one time asked for anyone's help. Have you noticed this? He is just sharing his perspective. So the person with the issue was US NOT HIM.

It is our aversion, our fear and discomfort with negativity that has caused us to try to "help" him by trying to cheer him up. This is our projection onto him. We projected our fears and discomfort onto him. Why did we assume he is not enjoying this whole ordeal? If he wasn't why would he be sharing it? Is he evil? No!!! He loves this crap, and all he wants to do is share his love for negativity with all of us.

That's it!! Its so simple.

So embrace Holykael, especially for illuminating your shadow, your fear of negative thoughts and emotions. I embrace his negativity and accept him as he is. You should too, because he is YOU.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

What meaning you give to things will give it experience if you react of minds meaning that is given to you and you dont create them for yourself then your parents media etc. wins and you just react of poor fundation...

Your mind will give "bad" meaning to this message too so it can continue lock you in your ways beware..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Leo..but aren't you the one who teaches these concepts that this user is anxious abou? You have three videos about absolute infinity describing that reality contains absolutely EVERYTHING even hell Realms and horror?  And you have this video titled "the radical implications of oneness " where you talk about how you as God will experience every single possibility that can ever possibly exist.  So this user is only parroting what you teach. 

Teaching thing X and looking at it from positive and integrated point of view is entirely different teaching from teaching thing X but looking at X from negative, ungrounded POV that produces despair.

It's like someone murders someone with knife and you said "but didn't we as society decide to produce knives? Isn't it our fault that he used a knife in a totally ungrounded unbalanced way? Didn't he just parrot us cutting a tomatoes?"

7 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I'm surprised you all keep trying to "fix" him or "help" him if anything he is "helping you" and you just don't realize it. What is wrong with his negativity? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. He hasn't at one time asked for anyone's help. Have you noticed this? He is just sharing his perspective. So the person with the issue was US NOT HIM.

Thats a cool perspective. Thank you. But also there is no need to fix/help our natural desire to help him. We are just sharing our perspective.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

9 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

It is our aversion, our fear and discomfort with negativity that has caused us to try to "help" him by trying to cheer him up. This is our projection onto him. We projected our fears and discomfort onto him. Why did we assume he is not enjoying this whole ordeal? If he wasn't why would he be sharing it? Is he evil? No!!! He loves this crap, and all he wants to do is share his love for negativity with all of us.

That's it!! Its so simple.

So embrace Holykael, especially for illuminating your shadow, your fear of negative thoughts and emotions. I embrace his negativity and accept him as he is. You should too, because he is YOU.

It seems more like you try yo help those who you think are helpers here. If you embrace his take, then why not just admit that you agree with what he says aswell?

I reject his statements, while also acknowledge that he are attached to his negativity. So I don't have to try to change his emotions to question his statements.

Anyone has the right to feel negative emotions, but if you come to a forum and make a statement, then why should people blindly accept said statement as true just because we all have a spectrum of emotions?

When I was still completely clueless about god and agnostic about the entire issue I developed this game called Animus Liber. This is Free Will in latin. In it a character is stuck in a virtual reality and is made aware by the player that they have no free will. 

God was playing me all along to. I'm just like the character in my game with no free will. This is a strange loop. No free will ception. It's like I'm in a rollercoaster powerless to stop it. The point of my post is that this rollercoaster is eternal and you're in it forever . I don't know how anyone can find positivity in this but to each his own.

9 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Teaching thing X and looking at it from positive and integrated point of view is entirely different teaching from teaching thing X but looking at X from negative, ungrounded POV that produces despair.

It's like someone murders someone with knife and you said "but didn't we as society decide to produce knives? Isn't it our fault that he used a knife in a totally ungrounded unbalanced way? Didn't he just parrot us cutting a tomatoes?"

Thats a cool perspective. Thank you. But also there is no need to fix/help our natural desire to help him. We are just sharing our perspective.

Exactly...notice the infinite loop? As long as you have a desire to "help" him when he needs no help. Then you will play a game of helping him and him not wanting your help. But if you want to play this loop, this ego game, play it. Nothing wrong with either.

2 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

No it's not like that . Leo is not selling a knife (or any physical objects). Leo is selling ideas .and he himself recently started to put warnings on his videos that  these topics and this information could be dangerous for mentally unstable people. So this user is clearly suffering from Leo's ideas about infinity. And then Leo blames him for parroting what he teaches. 

I think ideas can change how one views reality. So if you feed your mind positive ideas you will experience a positive reality. If you feed your mind negative ideas you will experience a negative reality. The problem is that this concept of absolute infinity that Leo teaches can easily be turned into negative thinking. Its like yeah we are stuck in an infinite reality that contains all kinds of torture and pain and unimaginable suffering and misery because God wants to experience the full potential of himself. That's what Leo teaches .and that's what this user is parroting right now. 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Holykael said:

When I was still completely clueless about god and agnostic about the entire issue I developed this game called Animus Liber. This is Free Will in latin. In it a character is stuck in a virtual reality and is made aware by the player that they have no free will. 

God was playing me all along to. I'm just like the character in my game with no free will. This is a strange loop. No free will ception. It's like I'm in a rollercoaster powerless to stop it. The point of my post is that this rollercoaster is eternal and you're in it forever . I don't know how anyone can find positivity in this but to each his own.

Lol you are both the player and the character. So you have free will, your free will is to play yourself. 

Even imagining and pretending you have no free will is a fun game in itself. This is actually utter madness when you think about it....God is creating an infinite amount of games...to play. Wow...so profound. 

So God will pretend it has no free will.

Kael read this thread it made me smile and I agree with a lot of what you are saying: 

In-between incarnations there is infinite bliss and you can reside there for an eternity, until you are ready to take on a form again. I don't know why Leo doesn't console people with this part of his teachings more often. 

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

God is committed to being absolutely everything possible. This means there is no discrimination between experiences. This means absolute no free will for eternity. This means being trapped in movies where you're an ego forever. This means freedom will never exist. This means liberation will never come. Existence is cruel and relentless and I have to put up with it. No one will ever save me from this madness, I'm all alone for eternity in this mad commitment to being everything. Existence is not worth a cent.

My only salvation is that in between movies I forget that I have no free will and for a short amount of time I get to feel like I'm free.

Would make a fun kids' picture book.

"Now little Timmy, settle down and I shall begin...

Apparently.