DieFree

Can stage yellow support the death penalty? 

289 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

What's turquoise then?

The real question is what is Coral?

Leo is Coral.  As am I.  Yet we still have shades of all previous stages.  There is compassion but ultimately there is reality. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

21 hours ago, DieFree said:

Someone who is an absolute danger to society and cannot be saved can also be locked up permanently in a maximum security prison and only allowed an hour a day of exercise. 

There's an element of retribution in the death penalty. Is it low consciousness to want retribution in the form of death?  

You'd be surprised how dangerous these inmates can be to other inmates behind the walls of prison. Yeah it's not high conscious, but sometimes we have to deal with real world issues with real world solutions. Once we as humanity evolve, then we reconsider, and maybe we won't have as many sick criminals out there. But in a world where a HUGE section of the population is stage red, we need stage red solution, fight fire with fire. You can't defeat stage red with stage green, that is a recipe for disaster. That only works in a world where theres only <1% of people who are stage red in this world, but that is far from the truth in our world today. 

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Leo is Coral.  As am I.  Yet we still have shades of all previous stages.  There is compassion but ultimately there is reality. 

lol

The real question is what is Coral?

I think Coral is the stage where you are learning to refine and integrate all the other stages. So you have a part of all the stages, now it's a process of refinement and embodiment. I learned that from TJ Reeves.

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

Does the criminal justice system have a way of making sure that a certain video evidence is not fake? A lot of videos can be easily doctored these days with methods such as Deepfakes.

Look, I'm not gonna bend over backwards to make an airtight case for anything. That's not how the legal system works.

I strongly suspect that even if you could identify criminals with 100% certainty, Greens who are anti death penalty would still not support the death penalty. Because it's an ideological stance, not a pragmatic one. This is an issue of misplaced compassion, which Green is fond of.

41 minutes ago, zurew said:

@Leo Gura

if you really, purely only want to focus on the finance part, then why kill that person at all? That person can work , make more money, can create greater economic value.

I doubt such a person can out-work the cost of his imprisonment. And such people are dangerous.

18 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Leo is Coral.

I don't claim any such thing for myself.

I don't think anyone here has a clue what Coral even means. You guys love to talk about it as if you know what it is.

Few people here even understand what Turquoise is. Never mind actually embodying it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't claim any such thing for myself.

I don't think anyone here has a clue what Coral even means.

That's precisely whar Coral would say.  I would expect no less.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's precisely whar Coral would say.  I would expect no less. 

Lol, no.

I'm not exactly known for being humble.

Death penalty should not be supported. Instead of death penalty, they can be given a life sentence. 

Death penalty cases waste a ton of time and lots of money is thrown for constant appeals. 

The amount to keep an extra prisoner alive and feed him for life is significantly less than the cost of appeals. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

In my system, death penalty would be made much cheaper than life imprisonment.

The system as it is now is backwards.

Here's how it should work: Trial >> convicted >> 1 quick appeal >> fails appeal >> death the following week

Edited by Leo Gura

Also death penalty is inhuman. Two wrongs don't make a right. 

Killing a person is still wrong no matter what they do or did. 

They can be housed in prison or rehab and allowed to improve. 

Even hardened criminals can improve 

The power of forgiveness is needed here more than anywhere else. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

In my system, torture penalty would receive a lavish budget and render the death penalty obsolete. xD

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Death penalty should not be supported. Instead of death penalty, they can be given a life sentence. 

Death penalty cases waste a ton of time and lots of money is thrown for constant appeals. 

The amount to keep an extra prisoner alive and feed him for life is significantly less than the cost of appeals. 

That's silly.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The system as it is now is backwards.

So your system is purely based on what's better for the economy?  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

In my system, torture penalty would receive a lavish budget and render the death penalty obsolete. xD

In my system, death by 5-MeO overdose :D

So your system is purely based on what's better for the economy?  

Not just economy. Think of all the wasted time and emotions of having to babysit these assholes.

You really think it's humane to subject judges, police, guards, therapists, lawyers, doctors, nurses, chefs, etc. to deal with the bullshit and abuse these assholes dish out for 40 years? They can also be a danger to all the above and even to fellow inmates who serve time for minor crimes.

Dealing with pyschopaths is not a fun job.

Edited by Leo Gura

You have to take into account that when a criminal commits crime there are many many factors responsible for it. 

Most of you probably don't have a single clue on criminal psychology. 

I have been studying criminal psychology for past 2 years now. And it reveals a lot of astonishing aspects

Society has a huge role to play in the formation of a criminal. This statement by itself is proof against the death penalty. We find someone as a scapegoat for the evil within us. This sort of moralizing is doomed and doesn't yield results. 

The whole criminal system needs a different perspective to be approached with, a Meta perspective. 

When you go meta on the nature of crime, you'll see how ridiculous moralizing is. It doesn't solve anything at all. 

Moralizing and wanting the death penalty is pure Stage Blue with stage Orange undertones. 

When I looked into the case of Richard Ramirez, the infamous serial killer, I saw that his childhood trauma was pretty severe and the things he was subjected to, it wouldn't have been possible for him to turn out to be normal. 

Most hardened criminals don't have the luxury of a good childhood. I don't mean to say that everyone with trauma becomes a criminal. But the level of trauma and bad upbringing in cases of most criminals is quite severe and inhumane. It's not hard to see that such upbringing is a huge mitigating factor in the commission of the crime. 

The next factor is biology. You can't execute someone for their biology. That would be unfair. Criminals did not ask for the psyche they were born with. They didn't sign up for it 

Remember that when we condemn criminals for their wrong doings, we do so to protect our own survival and interests, nothing more. If the crime wasn't hampering our survival, we wouldn't even call it evil. 

All evil and good is mere perception. 

We create the evil we see. 

Executing evil is not the solution to evil 

Evil and crime can only go away when it's replaced by love and compassion. 

Instead of focusing on how to punish crime, focus on how to heal and prevent crime. 

If we have enough love and compassion in our society and raise every child with utmost love and compassion and put an end to child abuse, we can significantly reduce the frequency of crime.. 

The approach of love and compassion is important here and not that of moralizing.. 

In a way we are all sinners because we too contribute to the crime by not actively trying to prevent it. 

Most crime is the result of bad social conditioning, bad biology that can be fixed by empathy therapy and child abuse that needs to be fixed. 

Have you ever wondered why crime is much more frequent in poor communities rather than the rich ones? Why is that? 

Because desperate conditions tend to generate psychopaths. Abundant communities with a healthy dose of love and proper resources show significantly lower rates of crime. 

Crime is much much lower in wealthier communities. 

So it's best to invest money in developing communities instead of focusing too much on punishing and moralizing criminals. 

Crime is not an individual issue. It's a social and systemic issue that needs systemic healing, preventing solutions. 

♡✸♡.

To everyone not seeing @Leo Gura example of how a person could be so beyond redeemable and obviously deserving of the death penalty, watch this vid 

in short This man Robert Gleeson actually wanted the death penalty and kept finding ways to manipulate and kill his fellow inmates until his request was granted. 

Also most criminals aren't as bad as you might think they are. 

They can be people with good hearts. Actions aren't always indicative of intent. 

Some people commit an action without any real intent behind it. It's in the moment. 

Most criminals are actually good people who went astray. 

They need good conditions and psychological help. They need redemption instead of punishment. 

God treats a sinner and a non sinner equally. 

Remember that the criminal was also someone's child at some point. 

No child deserves to be put to death by willingness. 

♡✸♡.