UnbornTao

The Shire (Soundtrack)

5 posts in this topic

I discovered Lord Of The Rings relatively recently.

One element I loved was this song, especially when it plays at the end of the last movie. Beautiful, imo.

Edited by UnbornTao

@UnbornTao

T'is. 

Beauty being subjective...

What is it in you that strikes you with a perception of "beauty", and how would you describe that beauty?

E.g. an overwhelming feeling of wonder, awe, harmony, balance, equanimity, reassurance/comfort, carefreeness and so on. 

And, whatever comes up for you, what might the counterpart in your lfe/being be, that it strikes a note with, and what might that mean? 

If flicking the strings of life, creating resonance within the body of the instrument, there needs to be characteristics of that body, whose make up, shape and composition, allows for certain reverberation to take place. 

You're making me genuinely curious ;)

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

22 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

"Discovered" Lord Of The Rings relatively recently. 

This song gains a new significance just after watching the trilogy. I just thought it's beautiful. 

It even gets better when you rewatch the whole trilogy a few times.

On 9/3/2022 at 6:15 AM, Eph75 said:

@UnbornTao

T'is. 

Beauty being subjective...

What is it in you that strikes you with a perception of "beauty", and how would you describe that beauty?

E.g. an overwhelming feeling of wonder, awe, harmony, balance, equanimity, reassurance/comfort, carefreeness and so on. 

And, whatever comes up for you, what might the counterpart in your lfe/being be, that it strikes a note with, and what might that mean? 

If flicking the strings of life, creating resonance within the body of the instrument, there needs to be characteristics of that body, whose make up, shape and composition, allows for certain reverberation to take place. 

You're making me genuinely curious ;)

Well, wonder and harmony do seem to be inherent in the experience of beauty.

On the other hand, subjectivity seems to be primary, too. It depends on the individual's predisposition and mood in large part.

Besides, it's particularly beautiful due to the relationship between the soundtrack and the trilogy. That correlation is essential to me.

On 9/3/2022 at 11:13 PM, Understander said:

It even gets better when you rewatch the whole trilogy a few times.

Will take an entire week for that ;)

Edited by UnbornTao