OBEler

5 meo breakthrough, is this it?

78 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

@Nilsi you get the idea maybe. But that's not deep understanding and it will not even transformed you. 

Think about experience heat for 1000 lifetimes. Then experience the opposite cold for 1000 lifetimes. Both start mild and get stronger and stronger until you burn in hell or become a snowman.  How will that experience transform you about heat? 

Now you see a young man holding heat over a flame for one second and says I get the idea. No need to explore further

It radically transforms me though. I have some variation of mystical/awakening experiences almost every day. It's just that psychedelics freak me the fuck out and throw me out of balance, which is just simply not commensurable with my lifestyle and current goals. Not to be arrogant, but I bet I had more intense awakening experiences spontaneously than most people have on psychedelics, so it's not like I'm just getting super weak-sauce insights.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Just now, RyanK said:

@Nilsi Nothing is necessary unless you think it is. I don’t mean to come across like some know it all, but if you can, try and stay open minded to the fact that certain psychedelics.. at the right dose..can take you to states of consciousness that you’re not yet aware of. ❤️

I am open to that possibility, in fact I know it's the case, but living my life naturally takes me to states of consciousness I'm not yet aware of. I just don't see why psychedelic insights are privileged over "sober" ones.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Nilsi @Nilsi @Nilsi

Man I Did not know that you have awakenings every single day. If you are like Jesus walking around already then good for you. The most people here need psychedelic to get even one awakening experience in their lifetimes. Can you understand this? 

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Nilsi @Nilsi @Nilsi

Man I Did not know that you have awakenings every single day. If you are like Jesus walking around already then good for you. The most people here need psychedelic to get even one awakening experience in their lifetimes. Can you understand this? 

It's not that crazy tbh and I'm probably exaggerating a bit, but having these experiences is not my concern, the question is just how deep do they have to be and is there something I'm missing by not going balls deep with psychedelics. Of course you can not replicate a peak psychedelic experience just through some contemplation or sitting, but the general insights and understanding are the same in my estimation.

@Nilsi @Nilsi @Nilsi @Nilsi @Nilsipsychedelic@Nilsipsychedelic

You will not miss anything at all when it doesnt transform you. 

It's all up to you. 

But let me tell you, taking 5 meo in the right way will highly transform you. In the end, you only really know if you take it

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

@Nilsi @Nilsi @Nilsi @Nilsi @NilsiBut let me tell you, taking 5 meo in the right way will highly transform you. In the end, you only really know if you take it

Fair enough.

2 hours ago, Nilsi said:

I don't get this. You have access to consciousness at all times. I can make sense of consciousness perfectly fine without having to take a psychedelic (they certainly help, but I really can't relate to your obsession with them).

You have no idea what consciousness is.

Not even close.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You have no idea what consciousness is.

Not even close.

Fine. So youre saying there is no way around doing massive amounts of psychedelics?

@Nilsi 

My girlfriend has like you mystical experience almost dayli complete sober. But when she took psychedelics her awakenings skyrocked. She reached states of consciousness she normally never ever would have reached. 

When she took 5 meo dmt oh man.. this was a complete game changer. 

She would laught about your question

But you dont need massive amounts of psychedelics. Some breakthrough experiences can open you up so much that after these you can reach with other spiritual practices like breathing exercises the same place

Edited by OBEler

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Nilsi 

My girlfriend has like you mystical experience almost dayli complete sober. But when she took psychedelics her awakenings skyrocked. She reached states of consciousness she normally never ever would have reached. 

When she took 5 meo dmt oh man.. this was a complete game changer. 

She would laught about your question

I don't really care about having mind-blowing experiences. I care about understanding myself so I can live a great life. If that means taking psychedelics from time to time I'd be willing to do that.

@Nilsi psychedelic are very good Tool for this. But if you have trouble resonate with the psychedelic experience I would check different out until you find one which sweets you. Also it's all about dosage. 

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Nilsi psychedelic are very good Tool for this. But if you have trouble resonate with the psychedelic experience I would check different out until you find one which sweets you. Also it's all about dosage. 

Yeah, I will probably try plugging some 5-Meo as soon as feasible, which is probably the worst idea I have ever had in my entire life lol.

Just now, OBEler said:

@Nilsi @Nilsiif@NilsiIf

If you take 5 meo you must be 100% committed. 

xD Stop messing with my head lol. I'm not committed to anything. I'm aware of the consequences of taking a psychedelic, but I'm not taking a vow in the name of truth or whatever. I'm probably just too curious for my own good.

@Nilsi I think there is a misunderstanding here. 

You said you want to take 5 meo, but you also said it will problably be a bad decision. 

I said then you should only start with 5 meo if you are 100% committed. So I mean that you should not take it if you already think it will be a bad decision. 

Dont force yourself into something you clearly dont want to until you are ready

Edited by OBEler

15 hours ago, amanen said:

While I think the trip report I posted could be considered a total awakening, you can actually go so much deeper than what that trip report detailed, and I have done so after that trip. Every time I have a deeper trip than the other, it seems so radically impossible that there is always a yet deeper level of total awakening, even though all of them could be considered total.

Very interesting, thanks for sharing!

Maybe one day I will awake to the fact that inside and outside are relative ? 

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Nilsi I think there is a misunderstanding here. 

You said you want to take 5 meo, but you also said it will problably be a bad decision. 

I said then you should only start with 5 meo if you are 100% committed. So I mean that you should not take it if you already think it will be a bad decision. 

Dont force yourself into something you clearly dont want to until you are ready

How would I know? When is start a relationship or try to understand a new topic, I'm also in a sense commiting myself to it, but I also know that it might suck and I'll drop it again.

@Nilsi Yeah thats the problem, you only really know until you try it out.

Embrace the unknown :)

5 hours ago, Nilsi said:

Fine. So youre saying there is no way around doing massive amounts of psychedelics?

Yes. If you care about knowing consciousness.

People who do not do psychedelics do not understand consciousness. Why should they? Nowhere is it written that you should. Your brain chemistry is the ultimate roadblock. That should not be so surprising. After all, you cannot fly like a bird simply because you weren't born with wings. And if meditation works, it works by altering your brain chemistry. Just not suffciently enough to fully unlock your mind.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Question. Do you think there is value in exploring the psyche in controlled psychosis the way Carl Jung did.  I can’t do psychedelics but I can access these states.

???????