OBEler

5 meo breakthrough, is this it?

78 posts in this topic

My girlfriend took 10 mg rectal 5 meo and it was difficult and heavy Trip for her. She could not see anything temporary and saw a green ghost when closing her eyes which frightened her

She had a kind of Blackout and whiteout, could  not remember the whole trip. Was screaming and struggling with her body.

She said that she was God and everything. She concluded because she is everything, she is therefore total alone. Also She said I am you and you are me. Everything is one. There is only one being. Wherever She looks at things they are her. At the end of the trip when the world rebuild again She felt self love, but not total bliss. Things started to be separated again 

I asked her if She was shocked that she discovered She is God but She said no, she was just wondering. 

Was this a full breakthrough? Is this it? 

Edited by OBEler

I think the recent trip of @amanen would be a full breakthrough. But it doesn’t sound like the trip your gf was having was just the tip of the iceberg also. 

It was a taste.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

So should She take same dosage again or more?

I heard you should take just so much 5 meo until you reach non-duality. If you would take more then this doesnt add deepness. It just have more risk to White out. 

What Do you think about? 

Dude, it takes 100s of trips to start to make sense of consciousness.

Your first 100 are just a warm-up.

Edited by Leo Gura

6~7th of 5Meomalt, I was playing around 12mg dose, i will work up to 17mg and finally 22mg.

I mean does it add deepness the higher the dose or should you just calculate your dose to reach a breakthrough and becoming god. if my gilfriend breakthrugh with 10 mg, does it make sense to take higher dose

A few thoughts I wanted to share ❤️ 

1.  I’ve done about 20 breakthrough trips of 5-MeO-DMT. The last few trips I’ve come back with the word Magic to describe the nature of reality.  People obviously use all kinds of words, but I don’t hear too many people mention this one.  Of course, God, Infinity, Oneness etc all point to the same thing.. but Magic seems like it could be in the list as well.  

2.  There were a few trips that I came back trying to understand the ‘how’. It’s now very clear that to understand ‘how’ I am playing this trick would be to catch, or grab a hold of Infinity.. and you obviously can’t, cause then it would be Finite.  So simple lol  

3.  Another side point about Language.  Been spending a lot of time contemplating this. As soon as I understood all language was relative, it was extremely freeing!  You need language to get you to a certain point, but then you need to transcend it. Sometimes I like to look around the room and pretend I don’t know any language and don’t know how to communicate a thing.  I can just sit there and see reality like a new born baby sees it.  In a state of not knowing.  Nothing more beautiful! 

10 minutes ago, RyanK said:

The last few trips I’ve come back with the word Magic to describe the nature of reality.  People obviously use all kinds of words, but I don’t hear too many people mention this one.

Of course. Infinity is Magic ;)

On 02/09/2022 at 0:58 PM, Jannes said:

I think the recent trip of @amanen would be a full breakthrough. But it doesn’t sound like the trip your gf was having was just the tip of the iceberg also. 

While I think the trip report I posted could be considered a total awakening, you can actually go so much deeper than what that trip report detailed, and I have done so after that trip. Every time I have a deeper trip than the other, it seems so radically impossible that there is always a yet deeper level of total awakening, even though all of them could be considered total.

38 minutes ago, RyanK said:

A few thoughts I wanted to share ❤️ 

1.  I’ve done about 20 breakthrough trips of 5-MeO-DMT. The last few trips I’ve come back with the word Magic to describe the nature of reality.  People obviously use all kinds of words, but I don’t hear too many people mention this one.  Of course, God, Infinity, Oneness etc all point to the same thing.. but Magic seems like it could be in the list as well.  

2.  There were a few trips that I came back trying to understand the ‘how’. It’s now very clear that to understand ‘how’ I am playing this trick would be to catch, or grab a hold of Infinity.. and you obviously can’t, cause then it would be Finite.  So simple lol  

3.  Another side point about Language.  Been spending a lot of time contemplating this. As soon as I understood all language was relative, it was extremely freeing!  You need language to get you to a certain point, but then you need to transcend it. Sometimes I like to look around the room and pretend I don’t know any language and don’t know how to communicate a thing.  I can just sit there and see reality like a new born baby sees it.  In a state of not knowing.  Nothing more beautiful! 

There is no how, that's why its Magic. Consciousness is literally the most mystical miracle there is. I also think the imagination and magic aspects or descriptions of consciousness play well together.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

Slightly off topic .. My 76 year old mother has Parkinson’s Disease. Had it for about 20 years now. She has constant dyskinesia and tics (tightening of the muscles). I gave her a breakthrough dose of 5 and she went 3 weeks with absolutely no symptoms!
It was incredible to see! She was a totally different person! It did eventually come back, but she’ll be doing a second dose tomorrow.  Will keep you posted. What a gift this medicine is! ??❤️

On 9/3/2022 at 2:24 AM, Leo Gura said:

Dude, it takes 100s of trips to start to make sense of consciousness.

Your first 100 are just a warm-up.

I don't get this. You have access to consciousness at all times. I can make sense of consciousness perfectly fine without having to take a psychedelic (they certainly help, but I really can't relate to your obsession with them).

I agree that these experiences are profoundly beautiful and they are in a sense the territory, but in terms of making sense of reality, I don't see it tbh.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Nilsi man is this a serious question? You have access to consciousness all the time but your consciousness without trips is limited. Whats that neo advita thinking you have? 

Did you even Trip one time with 5 meo dmt? 

Edited by OBEler

@RyanK please report!! 

My girlfriend got rid of heavy migraine with lsd. But no one here was interested. This would be a total breakthrough in medicine world. Because nothing helps really for Migrain patiens

Seems to be only young healthy men on this forum, interested on their own issues. 

12 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Nilsi man is this a serious question? You have access to consciousness all the time but your consciousness without trips is limited. Whats that neo advita thinking you have? 

Lol what does this have to do with neo advaita? I don't need psychedelics to become conscious of everything that your girlfriend becomes conscious of by shoving chemicals up her ass, I'm just not conscious of it to the same degree.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Nilsi If you are not consciousness to the same degree, then you also will not make sense of consciousness to the same degree. Simple logic

Just now, OBEler said:

@Nilsi If you are not consciousness to the same degree, then you also will not make sense of consciousness to the same degree. Simple logic

That's not obvious to me. I can understand what heat is by holding my hands above a stove or I can jump into a fire, but I get the idea either way. I'm not even anti psychedelic, I've had my share of trips, I'm just genuinely curious as to whether this is really necessary or not.

@Nilsi you get the idea maybe. But that's not deep understanding and it will not even transformed you. 

Think about experience heat for 1000 lifetimes. Then experience the opposite cold for 1000 lifetimes. Both start mild and get stronger and stronger until you burn in hell or become a snowman.  How will that experience transform you about heat? 

Now you see a young man holding heat over a flame for one second and says I get the idea. No need to explore further

Edited by OBEler

18 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@RyanK please report!! 

My girlfriend got rid of heavy migraine with lsd. But no one here was interested. This would be a total breakthrough in medicine world. Because nothing helps really for Migrain patiens

Seems to be only young healthy men on this forum, interested on their own issues. 

There has been tons of anecdotal evidence like this since the dawn of time, but unless someone actually does the science on this, no one will give a fuck.

@Nilsi Nothing is necessary unless you think it is. I don’t mean to come across like some know it all, but if you can, try and stay open minded to the fact that certain psychedelics.. at the right dose..can take you to states of consciousness that you’re not yet aware of. ❤️