Razard86

I remember Leo wants replying that eating Shrooms raw introduced toxins...

24 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

@Leo Gura
What’s “the flesh”?? 

you mean this part??

521C4D15-5123-476A-B404-4C3F4C78DEF4.jpeg

Lol, people eat that? It looks like pieces of tree bark almost. No wonder why they throw away that part of it.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

43 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Lol, people eat that?

i dont know man. I did

idk if thats what leo means by the flesh

i needs to be educated

Edited by blankisomeone

On 9/4/2022 at 10:44 AM, blankisomeone said:

idk if thats what leo means by the flesh

i needs to be educated

-The flesh is basically every part of the shroom that isn’t psilocybin.  When you ingest psilocybin it turns into psilocin and that’s what makes you trip. 

-Psilocybin is water soluble, so when you soak the shroom in water for 20-30 mins the psilocybin will seep into the water.

-Grinding or finely chopping the shroom will make it much easier for the psilocybin to seep into the water, because you’re breaking down the shroom’s cell walls and exposing more of it’s surface area to water.  If you’re making tea, you need to grind it, chop it or rip it into small pieces.

-Even if you’re just eating the shroom it’s good to chew it up in your mouth so that it’s easier to convert into psilocin.  Just swallowing a shroom will make it tougher to digest.

-The acid from lemon makes it even easier for the shroom to release psilocybin.  Theoretically, it also starts the conversion from psilocybin into psilocin.    

-The shroom flesh is what makes people feel sick.  You can use a coffee filter or small colander to filter out the psilocybin liquid from the shroom flesh.  You could drink it too if you want, but it’s the psilocybin that gets you high, not the shroom flesh.

-@Flint’s instructions are good for tea.

-This video is good for Lemon Tek:

-Both shroom caps and stems contain psilocybin, but the caps contain more.  You’ll want to use both.

-You have to experiment to see which method works best for you.  I personally like Lemon Tek the best because it masks the taste of shrooms.

-4-AcO-DMT is a psilocybin analogue, which is why you can plug it and get shroom-like effects.  (I heard it feels a bit like DMT + shrooms)

-Shroom flesh isn't going to kill you, but it's not really healthy.  Shrooms aren't grown in great conditions and the psilocybin is what really matters.  If you want nutrition get a multivitamin.

3 hours ago, FlyingLotus said:

-The flesh is basically every part of the shroom that isn’t psilocybin.  When you ingest psilocybin it turns into psilocin and that’s what makes you trip. 

-Psilocybin is water soluble, so when you soak the shroom in water for 20-30 mins the psilocybin will seep into the water.

-Grinding or finely chopping the shroom will make it much easier for the psilocybin to seep into the water, because you’re breaking down the shroom’s cell walls and exposing more of it’s surface area to water.  If you’re making tea, you need to grind it, chop it or rip it into small pieces.

-Even if you’re just eating the shroom it’s good to chew it up in your mouth so that it’s easier to convert into psilocin.  Just swallowing a shroom will make it tougher to digest.

-The acid from lemon makes it even easier for the shroom to release psilocybin.  Theoretically, it also starts the conversion from psilocybin into psilocin.    

-The shroom flesh is what makes people feel sick.  You can use a coffee filter or small colander to filter out the psilocybin liquid from the shroom flesh.  You could drink it too if you want, but it’s the psilocybin that gets you high, not the shroom flesh.

-@Flint’s instructions are good for tea.

-This video is good for Lemon Tek:

-Both shroom caps and stems contain psilocybin, but the caps contain more.  You’ll want to use both.

-You have to experiment to see which method works best for you.  I personally like Lemon Tek the best because it masks the taste of shrooms.

-4-AcO-DMT is a psilocybin analogue, which is why you can plug it and get shroom-like effects.  (I heard it feels a bit like DMT + shrooms)

-Shroom flesh isn't going to kill you, but it's not really healthy.  Shrooms aren't grown in great conditions and the psilocybin is what really matters.  If you want nutrition get a multivitamin.

Thanks for the reply. Lotus to the rescue. Thanks to everyone else as well.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86