Razard86

I remember Leo wants replying that eating Shrooms raw introduced toxins...

24 posts in this topic

Is there a safer way to consume it then? I do remember when I ate the Jedi Mind Fuck Mushrooms that it felt like some toxins entered my body. I had assumed that it was natural because I never drunk alcohol or took any recreational drug ever in my life. I was a HARD NO on all drugs outside any medicine prescribed when I got sick (even then I only took it if the symptoms got bad) and so I assumed it was just me popping a cherry lol.

But if there is a way to take shrooms with less toxicity and same effects I am all ears. I have heard some people soak the mushroom in lemon juice...outside of that I haven't heard anything else.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Make a tea. Throw out the flesh.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Have you tried lemon tekking ? It seems to be even better.

I am surprised you can get shrooms raw unless you cultivate them yourself. You always get them dry

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

31 minutes ago, knakoo said:

Thank so much. I didn't know about it, seems like a breakthrough in my way of taking shrooms

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Flesh? Mind elaborating?

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 Make a tea, drink only liquid, throw out the rest of the mushroom without eating it.

You get a bit less potency but don't eat the mushroom body.

I personally find it pointless, cubensis seems in taste like a normal edible mushroom, it's not that terrible.

What toxins are there, no one talks about it.

If I eat my Truffle tampanesis it tastes just like eating earth with rotten hazelnut and a little citron taste. It taste not so bad as it sounds but also not toxic. So what exactly is toxic? 

Edited by OBEler

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Razard86 what toxins are in mushrooms (Truffle) can you elaborate? 

Not sure I'd have to look it up, but it certainly felt like I ingested a toxin. 

My stomach hurts if I don’t make a tea. Usually consists of hot water, ginger, lemon, and a bit of honey. 

12 hours ago, knakoo said:

I never do raw mushrooms.

Consuming actual mushrooms is for people who don't know any better. Pure chemical is always superior. And I would never eat it but plug it.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura actual mushrooms are for people who like mushrooms and don't want to get involved in the grey or black market of drugs.

All kinds of mushrooms are fun to grow. I like Oysters, they are like infinite food, tiny straw bale costs $1, add some corn or whatever and you get tens of kilos of protein and various other diet elements.

18 hours ago, OBEler said:

So what exactly is toxic? 

Nothing. There's a lot of people on these forums with touchy-touchy stomachs. I am one of them, but don't give a heck about eating mushrooms. Altgough, I like the addition of lemon, and eating some ginger as a ritual.

4 hours ago, Girzo said:

actual mushrooms are for people who like mushrooms and don't want to get involved in the grey or black market of drugs.

Growing mushrooms technically means you're running a drug lab.

@Razard86 Just make a shroom tea. Grind the mushrooms into a fine powder and add into hot but not boiling water and let it steep while stirring occasionally. Some people prefer to make it into a pot but don't heat them for too long. Afterwards, filter and discard the flesh itself and keep only the infused water, like you would do with tea. I also add ginger and mint, infuse that ritualistic mixture for a while and then filter and drink it.

On 9/2/2022 at 3:23 PM, Razard86 said:

Not sure I'd have to look it up, but it certainly felt like I ingested a toxin. 

Hm, did you feel anything physiological?

It might have been standard ego backlash, accompanied by psychosomatic effects.

When I take mushrooms I tend to get the idea that I have ingested a toxin, sometimes I even go and try to puke it all out in panic. But since I drink them instead of eating them, they go through the stomach very fast and hit hard in 10 mins or so. So no puking is ever possible. In retrospect, it became clear to me that it all was just an ego backlash that I was trying to rationalize.

Edited by Yog

11 hours ago, Yog said:

Hm, did you feel anything physiological?

It might have been standard ego backlash, accompanied by psychosomatic effects.

When I take mushrooms I tend to get the idea that I have ingested a toxin, sometimes I even go and try to puke it all out in panic. But since I drink them instead of eating them, they go through the stomach very fast and hit hard in 10 mins or so. So no puking is ever possible. In retrospect, it became clear to me that it all was just an ego backlash that I was trying to rationalize.

I have a very strong stomach I can pretty much eat anything lol. Remember how I said I don't drink alcohol so I'm sure if I ever decide to drink alcohol it would feel like I ingested a poison. It wasn't an ego backlash it just felt like I let an alien substance into my body. I wasn't scared because I knew people had consumed mushrooms. My question is just does the "flesh" have toxins or not. If not I am not making no damn tea lol. As long as its healthy I don't need to do all that stuff everyone said because my body doesn't react aversely to it. It just felt weird as it flowed in my bloodstream is all.

Edited by Razard86

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

alien substance into my body.

Psychedelics literally are alien substances.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

As long as its healthy I don't need to do all that stuff everyone said because my body doesn't react aversely to it.

I assume you're certain these Jedi Mind Fuck shrooms are legitimately Psilocybe Cubensis(if I got the species right)? It's obviously improbable that you went picking them in the forest otherwise you'd probably be telling us a rather different story, or you might even be dead. More likely you bought either spores and grew them, or you bought the end product itself from a vendor you trust.

At any rate, as far as I know, there isn't any experimental evidence to support the notion that acidic environments break Psilocybin into Psilocin. So the whole hypothesis behind the lemon tek method is potentially bogus. Though I suspect the people who do it experience some actual benefit anyway, especially when you consider how psychedelics tend to empower the mind. However, the addition of ginger is useful because ginger is known to combat nausea/motion sickness, with which some people struggle when doing mushrooms.

As for the advice to throw out the flesh, I have no idea where that's coming from. The chemical constituency of specific parts of hallucinogenic mushrooms doesn't appear to be of significance, or at least I'm not aware of any literature that even bothers to mention it. However, based on what I'm reading from end users, the body may contain too many non-hallucinogenic carbohydrates and such that would be difficult to digest for some people.

My advice though? Get yourself some 4 ACO DMT. It'll mind fuck you much better than any psilocybin-bearing mushroom. I'll post a link to a trip report of it, though keep in mind the man did 100mg, which is the equivalent of like 7 hits of acid or so. Nonetheless, it's a wonderful example of what this chemical can do.

https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=101131

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

On 02/09/2022 at 7:25 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura
What’s “the flesh”?? 

you mean this part??

521C4D15-5123-476A-B404-4C3F4C78DEF4.jpeg

Edited by blankisomeone