spiritual memes

Is the radical implications of oneness still valid?

55 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You got it.

I'm still surprised Leo said what he said about rape. I understand it completely but didn't know he would respond like that as some people aren't going to understand it.

I believe he said that mostly for himself/people on a similar level of development or in other words the few who get it. Leo is of course aware that such a statement is likely to turn off most people, but then again spirituality is probably too alien and intense for most people anyway, as there's this seditious incorrigibility to the human race. Combine that with the essentially quasi-schizophrenic fear-based prison in which humans live, and it's no wonder why they love their dogmas and conventional views so much.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

I don't mean to offend by talking directly here, only to talk to you, knowing that you are me, in another perspective, so I am speaking very direct. Why are you letting others tell you how to think "However, according to the solipsism and god realization videos, others are imaginary and i'm the only one in existence. So doesn't that contradict  the radical implications of oneness? Am i still going to experience all the human suffering in existence or not?" You seem frustrated because you accepted something someone else said, and are seeing it contradicts something someone else said, instead of just not assuming anything anyone says is a fact, and trying to verify it yourself before you accept it.

If you do this, and try to verify truth yourself, you will for sure see, you can choose to experience Oneness, or you can choose not to, but if you choose to be disconnected/trapped within a bubble, and not release your spirit into the Oneness, that connects you to all things, you live an empty meaningless/disconnected, constantly angry and frustrated life. Because you will always feel something missing you will always feel, broken and that you can live a much greater existence, as part of an infinite whole. It's why many people growing up in harsh conditions of war, do not at all experience Oneness, because they are choosing not to love, they are choosing to disconnect. In order to realize what Oneness is, and what yourself truly is, you need to break away from what everyone else says, and figure it out for yourself. When you do, you will see everything is a choice, connecting to Oneness, loving others, feeling One with the world, the cosmos. Yes many choose to feel disconnected and break away from the Oneness, out of fear, out of feeling overwhelmed, forgetting and feeling that it's too much and not as meaningful to connect to the Oneness instead of disconnecting and running. So instead people run from the Oneness when they are overwhelmed in very harsh overwhelming conditions, because we forget and get lost, this happens to us all sometimes. But it is then in the darkness, loneliness and emptiness when we remember how foolish it was to allow ourselves to become overwhelmed, and we remember our only meaning can be to connect outside of ourselves Love, connect to the Oneness, to all, and try to do our best to help better all life, ourselves and everything around us.

Edited by Sani Nassif

On 9/2/2022 at 10:49 PM, Vibes said:

Yeah :/

Just hard to see beauty in it.

Why is it we can play violent video games and watch murder on T.V. Shows and not think of it as bad, but if it happened to us or someone we cared about it is bad? Because we are biased. Whatever is real to us is based on physical and emotional pain. So if I put you in a world where you didn't experience physical and emotional pain you wouldn't care. Video games proves this. So real to us is linked with pain. Unless there is pain, we don't think its wrong. Pain makes identification real. And people wonder why pain exists LOL.

What's the difference between a rapist and a non rapist. Perception. The rapist has no bias against rape while the other person does. Notice how when someone you disagree with extremely says an opinion that disagrees with what you believe so strongly it becomes cringe and you look away? Notice how that feeling is the same when you see what you may consider nasty. Like some ugly aliens having sex or maybe two very unattractive people naked having sex.

Its all just bias. I can go even further with my example. People think you can prove beauty mathematically, but its all just bias. For example if there were aliens that existed with 100 eyes and 200 mouths and were identical completely are they ugly? You see they cannot be. Only when someone comes into existence that is different could that term have any meaning. Ever notice how different cultures, and races of people have different standards of beauty?

Sure there are some generalizations that are common, but you cannot make the perfect standard will be thought of as beautiful by everyone person. So all seperation..is just bias, preference in the end. But its funny because each person's preference...they claim as truth. I wonder why? Because they are God. God is the source of all truth...so whatever God believe is true...is true for God. That's why self-delusion is so powerful....because its God deceiving itself.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 I understand what you are saying. But in practice, emotions will dominate me.

Seeing an animal suffering in the streets will break my heart deeply, I won't be able to see beauty, and I won't be able to understand why would God allow such a beautiful and innocent being to suffer.

You're saying that I as God could simply at that moment choose to be ok with it? And could I even not care at all? Sometimes in dreams, I see some horrible things but I'm not paralyzed by it, is like I'm in a much more unattached state.

Edited by Vibes

1 hour ago, Vibes said:

@Razard86 I understand what you are saying. But in practice, emotions will dominate me.

Seeing an animal suffering in the streets will break my heart deeply, I won't be able to see beauty, and I won't be able to understand why would God allow such a beautiful and innocent being to suffer.

You're saying that I as God could simply at that moment choose to be ok with it? And could I even not care at all? Sometimes in dreams, I see some horrible things but I'm not paralyzed by it, is like I'm in a much more unattached state.

You just answered your own question lol! You got it. When you are awake you can see the beauty, but when you are inside the dream....you can't. Its just a matter of perspective. The character you play in the video game is you by the way lol. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 9/5/2022 at 1:21 PM, JuliusCaesar said:

I believe he said that mostly for himself/people on a similar level of development or in other words the few who get it. Leo is of course aware that such a statement is likely to turn off most people, but then again spirituality is probably too alien and intense for most people anyway, as there's this seditious incorrigibility to the human race. Combine that with the essentially quasi-schizophrenic fear-based prison in which humans live, and it's no wonder why they love their dogmas and conventional views so much.

All true, so true....but hey I was there not too long ago myself...its a miracle to even awaken at all, there are too many traps between there and here. Its rather impressive that there are people here in their teens to early 20's who understand and grasp any of this at all. I don't even know if they should sometime as it could potentially be very isolating for some. 

On 2.9.2022 at 0:43 AM, spiritual memes said:

For some reason or another I went on a binge of crime against humanity and I've seen some shit...

The particularly disturbing ones were the belgian occupation of the congo, the ukrainian massacre of the poles and the rape of nanking. The latter is particularly disturbing because I'm chinese and it literally happened to my relatives.

According to the radical implications of oneness, I have experienced all of this fucked up shit which doesn't sound fun.

However, according to the solipsism and god realization videos, others are imaginary and i'm the only one in existence. So doesn't that contradict  the radical implications of oneness? Am i still going to experience all the human suffering in existence or not?

You are trying to grasp something ungraspable.

Imagine you had a mind that could only understand things in 2 dimensions. Then, that mind tried to look at a 3D object. You'd look at it, and say it is a square, then it would change, and you'd say "Oh, it's an oval!". And then it would change, you'd say it is a circle. Now, from your perspective it was all just a 2D object changing it's form. But imagine someone who could understand 3D objects came to you and told you "No, it actually never changed it's form, it was the same object the whole time, just changing direction!", it would make no sense to you at all, because you cannot grasp what a 3D object even is.

Now, imagine your entire human life is limited to 2D, and what Leo tried to describe to you is 3D. Your entire life is 2D, including the very question you are posing, and the frame you use to talk about this. In fact, all you are doing is just describing a 2D shape. That's your limitation, you could not ever hope to go beyond that.

For you to see, you have to become God. And once you are, any questions a human will pose will simply be a 2D object, one of infinite. Just that the object being described is not 3D, it is Infinite Dimensional. You are asking a human question, to which you could only possible how to attain a human answer. Only you will see, this question will become mute. It will seem to you like someone asking what shape a 3D object has.

It has no shape, because it is a form. Thinking and asking the questions you do simply reaffirm your human limitation. That's what you are doing by trying to finding answers to human questions. You're just being a human, like an ant is being an ant

Glory to Israel

@Scholar yes, very good analogy. this leads to the following reflection: my human mind is something very limited, very stupid. animal. if I trick it and remove the chimpanzee limiter, it transforms into something sublime, into infinity. Compared to infinity, the finite is a joke, an IBM from 40 years ago compared to a quantum computer with AI. I don't want the ibm. it's a shit. I want the quantum. all time. Is it possible?

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 15.9.2022 at 1:27 AM, Breakingthewall said:

@Scholar yes, very good analogy. this leads to the following reflection: my human mind is something very limited, very stupid. animal. if I trick it and remove the chimpanzee limiter, it transforms into something sublime, into infinity. Compared to infinity, the finite is a joke, an IBM from 40 years ago compared to a quantum computer with AI. I don't want the ibm. it's a shit. I want the quantum. all time. Is it possible?

Think of yourself as God sitting behind a lense and looking at the world though what you consider your human self. And part of that lense is an addiction to thinking. But thinking is very limited, notice that thinking is one-dimensional. It is linear, not even 2 dimensional, let alone spatial or beyond. Even from your human perspective, you have far better tools available for discovery, but getting addicted to analysis will make it difficult to engage and find the value in those other tools.

So before you can get distance from the human lense altogether, I think focusing on things beyond the particular narrow set of tool of this particular lense will be helpful.

Glory to Israel

On 9/14/2022 at 7:27 PM, Breakingthewall said:

I think it is very possible, but not just through ancient mysticism practices, I think we can use science and technology to fuse with mysticism and make it possible. 

10 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I think it is very possible, but not just through ancient mysticism practices, I think we can use science and technology to fuse with mysticism and make it possible. 

You talk about a hypothetical future. It is possible, but first one would have to understand in depth the spirituality and the limiting mechanisms of the mind. we are still taking the first steps. the vast majority do not even admit that it is something real

On 9/14/2022 at 11:12 AM, Razard86 said:

Why is it we can play violent video games and watch murder on T.V. Shows and not think of it as bad, but if it happened to us or someone we cared about it is bad? Because we are biased. Whatever is real to us is based on physical and emotional pain. So if I put you in a world where you didn't experience physical and emotional pain you wouldn't care. Video games proves this. So real to us is linked with pain. Unless there is pain, we don't think its wrong. Pain makes identification real. And people wonder why pain exists LOL.

I agree and pleasure makes it even realer which is what the pain ends up developing to, either by changing our external pattern of reaction to it or modifying the pain parameters into pleasure ones, usually a mixture of both.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Is this reliance on such primitive concepts as science and technology a useful or hindering proclivity relative to such endeavours? That isn't to say that these can't be of use, they can, but so can a stone wheel cart.

2 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Is this reliance on such primitive concepts as science and technology a useful or hindering proclivity relative to such endeavours? That isn't to say that these can't be of use, they can, but so can a stone wheel cart.

All Science is, is the search for truth ultimately. Science is why creation exists, because God asked the question...what am I? Since God is truth...all life is basically science. Why do you think every single baby born goes around questioning everything? Until we condition questions out of them lol. So all we need to discover is all of life is imaginary and train each other on how to embody that. 

Currently there is a lot of resistance to that. I believe the key is meditation, using psychedelics and other techniques to purify your mind. Purify means stabilize in this respect your thoughts, so they aren't firing like an infinity machine gun. By bringing your mind into stillness, your reality will reflect that back to you. So that will be a key component.

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

All Science is, is the search for truth ultimately.

This is a different science than what is being practiced. It is essentially a generalistic ideal of what science could or should be. The same fact pattern exists within religion, as an idealistic concept religion is pure and only pertains to the truth, in practice, it's however something very different.