Manny

Can psychedelics help me with anxiety isues?

9 posts in this topic

Can they help with dealing with anxiety and depression and how ?

You have to see for yourself
If you want to correct your mental problems, long term strategies like group psycho-therapy are better

Start with low doses if you have anxiety issues
And be careful not to take them too often, because you can run into addiction issues

29 minutes ago, Ima Freeman said:

You have to see for yourself
If you want to correct your mental problems, long term strategies like group psycho-therapy are better

Start with low doses if you have anxiety issues
And be careful not to take them too often, because you can run into addiction issues

Psychedelics are non addictive compounds. So I wouldn't worry about the addiction, unless you personally develop a kind of psychological addiction to their effects. At the right dose it can work wonders for anxiety at other doses it can exacerbate anxiety. So only experimentation will tell you the answers. I find about 1 gram of shrooms knocks anxiety out of the way, LSD seems to increase it. DMT it also becomes irrelevant but you cant do much in that state but observe anyway. So def test out what works for you. 

Focus on the solution, not the problem

Yea I can confirm that LSD tends to increase my anxiety while I’m high and for a few days after. Overall I can’t really tell if it’s helped or hindered anxiety big picture

It depends what causes the anxiety of course. If you arent grounded in "reality“ and thats what causes anxiety then psychedelics probably backfire ?

On the other hand if you have social anxiety for example you might be able to identify the root problem. Or you can let go of bad thought pattern that you can now identify from that higher state of consciousnis. 

Magic truffles definetely reduced my social anxiety no doubt, not sure about lsd yet but its different. 

On 1/9/2022 at 9:30 PM, Manny said:

Can they help with dealing with anxiety and depression and how ?

Yes, but they are not a magic pill. They help progressively and as long as you are willing to "listen" to them. It's crucial that you integrate the lessons or experiences you receive from them. Do not trip expecting the psychedelic to solve your life.

But honestly as far as self help goes psychedelics are the number 1 tool. No question about it.

Also as a personal advice it's better to trip regularly with moderate -comfortable doses, than trying to "solve everything" in one go. This doesn't mean that you should do microdosing though, but I mean take moderate and responsible doses. Don't be reckless. But also don't be too scared, or else you won't rip the benefits.

It can be a long ride. 

Ayahuasca is may be an option for this. Lsd, allad, shrooms and so on also but you would need a lot of trips with them

Lsd helps. Is what I've heard. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I wouldn't recommend it. Psychedelics could worsen your depression and anxiety. Consider getting a good therapist. 

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins