Someone here

Share your diet here

39 posts in this topic

• 10 oranges
  • 2 bananas
  • 1 red apple (including the seeds)
  • 2 chicken eggs (raw)

Not much else. I throw in some cooked pork and nuts when I have the money.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

Right now I'm trying a high carb vegan 90/5/5 diet for a few weeks. I'm almost 2 weeks in I believe and it's feeling good so far.

Breakfast: 8 bananas or other sweet fruit(strawberries, oranges, melon etc) + 8 tablespoons of white sugar

Lunch: Fruit juice + sugar 

Dinner: White rice, as much as I can eat. Sometimes I add some steamed broccoli and salt.

Somtimes I switch it up and eat white pasta with oil free tomato sauce for dinner or some low fat cereal like weetabix or cornflakes with sugar, almond milk and berries.

Kind of excited to see how this diet will affect me moving forwards ^_^

Edited by Asayake

Morning: Couple of spoons of honey right in my mouth not mixed with anything. After that Oat meal with coconut milk + some fruit and berries and Maca powder and some nuts. After that I take my daily vitamins.

Lunch: Some grain like buckwheat (This is by far the most clean/healty grain ever) mixed with some vegetables or avocado and I serve it with some eggs or Tuna.

Diner: probably some simple salad or just some fruit with nuts.

Nothing flashy.

I try to avoid meat when I work. I find that it's hard for the body to digest meat so it pulls a lot of energy out and makes me tired, not energized.

Mahadev

I am currently doing a mostly vegetarian keto diet, no meat or milk but eggs.

I take supplements, D3 2000 IU, Half a multivit, tumeric + black pepper, strong dose of b12 once a week, Lion's mane 600mg a day

• A variety of nuts/seeds a day (peanut, brazilian nut, almond, sesame)
  • Tofu
  • Oils usually rapeseed
  • Eggs
  • Dark chocolate
  • Veg - Usually broccoli/asparagus/carrots/cauliflower/pepper/green bean
  • Meat alternatives sometimes which is just generally soy and a bunch of chemicals

I found this diet to be by far the most helpful for clarity, stability and my issues with experiencing emotions, memory recall and a lack of focus or an ongoing brain fog (although the improvement I attribute to the results of meditation, the diet is more of an aid) and overall trying to nurture the effects of years of gaming addiction, drugs, social media, repression etc - I also suspected I was developing multiple scelrosis at one point which is why I adopted this diet after reading a quite a bit of research and decided to give it a go and just stuck with it cause it just works really well.

If you are into ayurvedic health, I am a Kapha-Pita-Vata

Super recommend, but do your own research.

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

@catcat69123 Cool! Thanks for the info. Nice story of how you came to this diet. Will do a research on ayurvedic health!

Mahadev

Breakfast

• Muesli with banana, dried goji berries, cashews, coconut yoghurt, honey or molasses, and store bought almond milk

Lunch

• Nothing

Dinner

• Basmati rice with red lentils + Potato, sweet potato, carrot, pumpkin, cabbage

Everything organic.

I eat animal based with a little bit of low toxicity carbohydrates

A typical day of eating looks as follows

• 1lb of organic grass fed beef
  • 1/2 sweet potato 

or 

• 1lb of organic grass fed beef
  • 1/4cup rice
  • 1 whole avocado 

I typically eat two of these meals per day and maybe throw in an apple and some beef sticks for a snack if I’m hungry.

This has dropped my inflammation greatly and has me feeling amazing 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

My typical daily meals look like this:

----------------------------------------

Pre-breakfast

a couple of tablespoons of sunflower butter
some 85% chocolate
some fruit

Breakfast

lentil pasta
ground beef
raw kale

Pre-Gym

Oatmeal with almond milk, banana, apple, and walnuts
5 Eggs

Post-Gym/Dinner

Lots of fruit and maybe some sunflower butter

Quinoa
Chicken breast
Broccoli

----------------------------------------

Edited by Max_V

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Got on the animal-based diet recently. 

Massive amounts of ground beef, eggs, honey and fruit.

+ AG1, Creatine, D3/K2, Magnesium

Feelin juicy

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Breakfast: Peruvian soft coffee expresso + 1g of Neem powder. I'll add 3-4 turmeric pills through the day. 

Lunch: Grains probably, quinoa, or sarracenan wheat, idk... 

Dinner: Fruits, maybe some raw leafy vegetables sometimes, dressed with virgin olive oil

On 20/11/2022 at 6:48 PM, Eyowey said:
  • 10 oranges
  • 2 bananas
  • 2 chicken eggs (raw)

Not much else. I throw in some cooked pork and nuts when I have the money.

Dont you feel weak as fuck with that diet?

Hearing other people talk about their diet inspires me so I am hoping this post does the same for you.

I haven't had a...

• piece of candy in 4 months. (used to eat almost daily)
  • ice cream or cake in 5 months. (used to eat every week)
  • soda, energy drink, coffee, or beer in over 10 years (used to drink way too much)

I eat a vegetarian diet off and on week by week. 

Cutting out all of the extra sugar, meat, and alcohol has really helped with my mood, energy, and relationships.

Feel free to share how long you have gone without a food or drink. 

On 20/11/2022 at 6:48 PM, Eyowey said:
  • 10 oranges
  • 2 bananas
  • 2 chicken eggs (raw)

Are you a raw foodie? Do you find that this quantity of food satisfies your energetic needs? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Nilsi Do you think AG1 is worth the money?

I follow WFPB (vegan), no extremes on Macros but aim to get 140g protein for Gym reasons (probs a bit high as I'm only 167.5lbs & 5"8 but main focus atm) 

Usually meal prep 2-3 lunches / dinners per week 

Also after reading Glucose Revolution, made some changes such as 'Green' starters- (basically just veg / high fibre cucumber, Tomato, Peppers, or actual salad, can also be legumes & things like Hummus) before most meals (with vinegar), cutting out snacks and eatings carbs last / as dessert

Breakfast - Oats w/ Protein powder, 3x seeds (whatever I have), peanut butter & cinnamon. Finish with half of some kind of fruit smoothie, usually berry with Creatine, Protein, Greens & EAAS. (split up as too much at once)

Lunch- Some kind of meal prep- Chilli, Buddha Bowls, Tofu Pasta etc- whatever good recipes I find on social media that week haha, finish with Nuts & Fruit

Dinner- Similar, usually involves Legumes, Veggies & carbs like Potatoes / Sweet Potatoes. Finish with rest of fruit smoothie, sometimes Dark Choc

Current Supplement- Vegan multivitamin targeting 8 nutrients of need, D3, B12 & Omega 3s. 

Then Gym wise taking- Kino Mojo (like it a lot, test over 700 now) & testing Ecdysterone / Turkestorone from a UK supplier I found. 

Edited by LfcCharlie4

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

My overall diet structure is as follows: As breakfast i eat millet with some fruits (most of the time bananas and dates) and tea with honey.
I also hydrate with lemon water and follow some detox routines. 

Until lunch i snack on fruit (mostly apples, but i keep it diversified) and drink some more tea. At lunch i currently eat chestnuts, some fruit vegetable juices and some unsalted rice crackers with honey. If i get hungry during the the afternoon i eat some more fruit. (Have to improve my routine to prepare some meals for my needs in advance)

For dinner i eat the biggest portion in form of gluten free carbs like squash,(sweet) potatoe (occasionally brown rice, millet), with different types of vegetables , some leafy greens ,algaes, lentils, beans, onions, chickpeas,  chili, some herbs..... All oil and salt free when possible. All my fats are  from natural sources and unprocessed ( coconut, nuts, olives, ...). Once a week i eat wild salmon and very rarely wild game meat.

No caffeine or mood altering stuff like chocolate.

Edited by effortlesslumen

On 12/19/2022 at 11:11 AM, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Nilsi Do you think AG1 is worth the money?

I follow WFPB (vegan), no extremes on Macros but aim to get 140g protein for Gym reasons (probs a bit high as I'm only 167.5lbs & 5"8 but main focus atm) 

Usually meal prep 2-3 lunches / dinners per week 

Also after reading Glucose Revolution, made some changes such as 'Green' starters- (basically just veg / high fibre cucumber, Tomato, Peppers, or actual salad, can also be legumes & things like Hummus) before most meals (with vinegar), cutting out snacks and eatings carbs last / as dessert

Breakfast - Oats w/ Protein powder, 3x seeds (whatever I have), peanut butter & cinnamon. Finish with half of some kind of fruit smoothie, usually berry with Creatine, Protein, Greens & EAAS. (split up as too much at once)

Lunch- Some kind of meal prep- Chilli, Buddha Bowls, Tofu Pasta etc- whatever good recipes I find on social media that week haha, finish with Nuts & Fruit

Dinner- Similar, usually involves Legumes, Veggies & carbs like Potatoes / Sweet Potatoes. Finish with rest of fruit smoothie, sometimes Dark Choc

Current Supplement- Vegan multivitamin targeting 8 nutrients of need, D3, B12 & Omega 3s. 

Then Gym wise taking- Kino Mojo (like it a lot, test over 700 now) & testing Ecdysterone / Turkestorone from a UK supplier I found. 

Juicing fresh vegetables isn't much cheaper (if at all) and with AG1 you get everything you need (as far as vegetables go) with minimum effort. I like it a lot (tastes great as well).

I don't eat any vegetables, so I might get more out of it than you would.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

2 hours ago, Nilsi said:

Juicing fresh vegetables isn't much cheaper (if at all) and with AG1 you get everything you need (as far as vegetables go) with minimum effort. I like it a lot (tastes great as well).

I don't eat any vegetables, so I might get more out of it than you would.

What’s the risk of heavy metals in your greens powder?

10 hours ago, Jannes said:

What’s the risk of heavy metals in your greens powder?

The same as juicing vegetables?!

On 24.12.2022 at 10:48 AM, Nilsi said:

The same as juicing vegetables?!

I would guess more because it’s easier to hide a low quality ingredient in a powdered form with other ingredients then as the whole vegetable itself.