axiom

Final layer of the onion.

93 posts in this topic

@Breakingthewall The whole point is to not try to understand it with your conceptual mind. In a way, you already have it, its the trying to understand it that's obscuring it.

Imagine that one day you can't find your glasses so you spend the entire day looking everywhere for then but to no avail so your give up. Suddenly you realise that you were wearing your glasses the whole time.

Can we stop playing this "I am now so Enlightened, wow" game?

How many identical threads with people behaving in the same way do we need?

Same old story. People grabbing for attention, this one I would say even unsuccessful compared to previous posters like this.

1 hour ago, Girzo said:

Can we stop playing this "I am now so Enlightened, wow" game?

Impossible.

1 hour ago, Girzo said:

How many identical threads with people behaving in the same way do we need?

None.

1 hour ago, Girzo said:

Same old story. People grabbing for attention, this one I would say even unsuccessful compared to previous posters like this.

This too is a story.

Apparently.

13 hours ago, Someone here said:

About the whole VR thing...yeah yeah yeah..You live in the Matrix, so of course reality is all an illusion. Just don’t walk in front of a moving car, because your illusion will hurt.;)

I guess you could say our body is the part of our consciousness that inhabits and observes the primarily illusion.

10 minutes ago, OnePointTwo said:

I guess you could say our body is the part of our consciousness that inhabits and observes the primarily illusion.

There is an apparent body. But it is not yours or "ours".

There is no observer in the body. What seems to be an observation is an appearance, but noone is watching.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

5 minutes ago, axiom said:

There is no observation, it's more like a point of view - like a security camera has a point of view.

A security camera can only detect the photons that hit its sensor. Do you believe in ESP?

11 hours ago, spiritual memes said:

The God realization awakening is when you realise the mechanics of how reality works. Since reality is infinitely complex, god realization is infinitely deep. Keep watching Leo and he'll keep being like 'I just had a deeper awakening that surpasses all my previous awakening'.

I'm curious about the god consciousness. Does it allow you to think at a higher level? For instance, could you have thoughts as far above human level as human thoughts are above frog level? Is it more taxing and time consuming to think like that?

4 minutes ago, OnePointTwo said:

A security camera can only detect the photons that hit its sensor. Do you believe in ESP?

don't go crazy with conceptualizations. dream, illusion, are concepts. They are keys that evoke ideas in your mind, relations of some things with others to form a definition. they may have some use at first, but in the end they are a hindrance. forget them. reality is indefinable, since it is absolute. to define something you have to contrast it with its opposite, and there is no opposite of the absolute.  do you find it uncomfortable? obvious, for the mind it is, that's why you have to transcend the mind if you want to embody reality

35 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

but in the end they are a hindrance. forget them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbEyS6yBOBw

I understand what you mean, but I'm currently in a phase where I'm trying to gain new concepts, or replace flawed concepts with better ones.

Edited by OnePointTwo

21 hours ago, axiom said:

The ultimate booby prize.

I just have one question: where is my booby prize??

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo