axiom

Final layer of the onion.

93 posts in this topic

But in another way, all is inside me. I'm the only that exists, all is my dream. I'm the absolute. Nothing exist out of me . How's possible? The thing goes beyond my understanding 

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I'd say everything is real. everyone is conciouss, enlightenment is not something obvious, it is sacred, it is an explosion of sacredness. absolute emptiness is bottomless and full. full of existence, of life. all you see is it, in his wonder. he is god because he is creating himself right now. it is pure sacred life flowing from the void. nothing obvious in my opinion. that you do not exist, you are a dream, why? you exist, you are a creation of existence, that is, you are existence itself creating itself. we could say dream or real, its exactly the same. Maybe like dream because the shape is going to pass, to change and existence is eternal, but the shape exist . 

Exactly you get it. All the dream talk, no self, is to reach the Absolute Truth, to see behind the veil of reality. But yes, Because God is all powerful there is no difference between what is real and what is imaginary.  I don't think they realize how profound that is.

If I imagine an Elephant right now, it is just as real as the Elephant in the zoo. When you can truly understand this, then you know what truth is. Truth is what is. If it is within your awareness it is truth. Which means lies are truth. If you tell a lie, the lie is within awareness, therefore it exists, therefore it is true. 

People on this forums do not really listen to Leo's videos. Really pay attention to what he says and then the insight will come. Its why I said, Spirituality answers all questions..ALL questions. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

6 minutes ago, axiom said:

This is a story.

Where is the history? But could be, I'm talking mainly from memories. I'm limited right now

Edited by Breakingthewall

@justfortoday When you say God is experiencing every POV one at a time to infinity, that's the scariest thing ever.

Just because God will keep dreaming forever, does that mean every possible POV will be experienced?

If it is infinity, it could be living happy lives forever, it doesn't mean it has to live every possible miserable life I see around, because no matter how many lives it experiences it will be always infinetly far from an endind.

You know what I mean? Always far away from every possible life.

Edited by Vibes

Solipsism is a problematic pointer. 

It is not that you are everything. It’s that this is all there is. 

Apparently.

29 minutes ago, axiom said:

12 minutes ago, axiom said:

Solipsism is a problematic pointer. 

the revelation has come to me, like a blow, on several occasions, that nothing can exist outside my field of consciousness. since I am existence, in its entirety. All is inside me. but it seems that this existence has the power to unfold. Really it's something that goes beyond of my understanding . I don't think that simplistic explanations, like solipsism, are the answer 

Don't listen to these salty mofos telling you you're not awake. There's multiple types of awakening and they're so busy chasing the god realization one while missing out on the meta one that you just had.

The best awakening is the one that is so meta you cannot put it into words. And when you reach it, you laugh for hours because its the funniest shit in existence. Like it was right in front of you the whole time but you were too busy looking somewhere else.

4 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

The best awakening is the one that is so meta you cannot put it into words. And when you reach it, you laugh for hours because its the funniest shit in existence. Like it was right in front of you the whole time but you were too busy looking somewhere else.

Why funny? I'm a mofo, i don't doubt about this, but the thing is not funny, why all the people says that? Maybe I'm losing something...when the absolute manifest, it's everything except funny. it's overwhelming. it's terrible. it is wonderful. Is sacred. it is total. it is unlimited. but funny??? tell the absolute in the face that it's funny if you have balls

Friends, i love that all of you exist to be able to talk of that things. I don't know what i would do without this possibility 

27 minutes ago, axiom said:

That is saying the same thing in reverse. If you are everything= Then you are all that is. 

Same thing.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Friends, i love that all of you exist to be able to talk of that things. I don't know what i would do without this possibility 

Isn't it wonderful?

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

16 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

It can’t be languaged, as Terence McKenna might have said.

It’s hopeless, hilarious and utterly absurd. The ultimate booby prize.

Apparently.

36 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Why funny? I'm a mofo, i don't doubt about this, but the thing is not funny, why all the people says that? Maybe I'm losing something...when the absolute manifest, it's everything except funny. it's overwhelming. it's terrible. it is wonderful. Is sacred. it is total. it is unlimited. but funny??? tell the absolute in the face that it's funny if you have balls

If its not funny, you probably haven't realized it.

All of existence is designed to be a huge divine practical joke you are playing on yourself. Its a joke of such infinite genius yet also really stupid at the same time due to how unbelievably meta it is. Once you realise it, you'll be like LOLLLLLLLLL it was right in front of me, why didn't I realise????? xD XD.

The God realization awakening is when you realise the mechanics of how reality works. Since reality is infinitely complex, god realization is infinitely deep. Keep watching Leo and he'll keep being like 'I just had a deeper awakening that surpasses all my previous awakening'.

But reality is one big joke and the meta awakening is when you realize the punchline. But both the setup and the punchline are so meta they can't be expressed in language. And the joke its fucking hilarious.

11 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

But reality is one big joke and the meta awakening is when you realize the punchline. But both the setup and the punchline are so meta they can't be expressed in language. And the joke its fucking hilarious.

49 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I have heard this before. I'm not saying it isn't. but for me awakening has nothing to do with that, or with knowing how reality works. I don't care. is knowing God. become god. god isn't that hilarious. God will make you fall to your knees bathed in tears. its sacredness, its infinity, its mystery, it is beyond the mind. You can be grasped in part by opening your heart to reality. God is infinite love, and above all, it is you. you always were, only you are lost for a moment in this thing we call life. and the infinite well of total love that you are does not cause laughter, it causes ecstasy

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

I have heard this before. I'm not saying it isn't. but for me awakening has nothing to do with that, or with knowing how reality works. I don't care. is knowing God. become god. god isn't that hilarious. God will make you fall to your knees bathed in tears. its sacredness, its infinity, its mystery, it is beyond the mind. they can be grasped in part by opening your heart to reality. God is infinite love, and above all, it is you. you always were, only you are lost for a moment in this thing we call life. and the infinite well of total love that you are does not cause laughter, it causes ecstasy

And then after the ecstasy you calm down and you think for a bit and then BOOM, you get the joke and you start laughing.

1 minute ago, spiritual memes said:

And then after the ecstasy you calm down and you think for a bit and then BOOM, you get the joke and you start laughing.

It's possible, but i don't understand. Could you try explain. Really i listened that many times 

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's possible, but i don't understand. Could you try explain. Really i listened that many times 

I literally cannot put it into words. And tbh It's been a while since I did a high dose of LSD so its kind of faded.

Its not as emotionally intense as a god realization and its possible to have one without the other. Its more of a meta awakening while god realization is more of a deep awakening.

A big tip is to not try to understand it. The very act of trying to understand it is what prevents you from accessing it.

@spiritual memes dark explanation, but it really is a recurring idea in spirituality, so better be open to the possibility of something like to a cosmic joke. But be open too to the possibility of a distortion caused by lsd

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@spiritual memes dark explanation, but it really is a recurring idea in spirituality, so better be open to the possibility of something like to a cosmic joke. But be open too to the possibility of a distortion caused by lsd

I don't think its a distortion. Just something so obvious and meta that language doesn't exist to describe it. It's not dark at all, its not a joke in a bad sense. Just a very funny sense.

1 minute ago, spiritual memes said:

I don't think its a distortion. Just something so obvious and meta that language doesn't exist to describe it. It's not dark at all, its not a joke in a bad sense. Just a very funny sense.

Possible. Many said the same as you. I said dark in the sense that i didn't understand what do you meant. But anyway,  for me the important thing is to know that you are. fill you with it . understanding the mechanics of reality would be another kind of awakening. Im not in that for now , but I'm starting to have glimpses. Let's see. Thanks for the explanation