BipolarGrowth

Your Ass is Not Enlightened (Quick Video I made directly for Actualized.org users)

69 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, SOUL said:

I'm glad you are so focused upon me. If you notice my response is really not that long. Its exactly 15 lines. 15 lines of texts. 1 line was a joke. After that 4 paragraphs with an average of 3 to 4 lines of text which each explained a different point. Let me ask you? Is that a book? You want me to show what I think a book is? Because I can gladly show you what I am referring too.

Trust me....this was the shortest reply possible to hit all the points I felt needed to be hit, my ability to be verbose and wordy....you haven't seen anything yet. But I'm glad you are so focused upon me, I have drawn your attention. 

Also...you remind me so much of a younger me. So eager to "prove" things so you can't let things go. A bit of that still resides within me so its interesting to see it in you as well. Like looking at a mirror.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Loosen up man you are WAYYY TOO SERIOUS!!!!!

@Hojo sorry but that's not correct.  Enlightened people go online and watch movies, have jobs, ride bikes, etc.  I don't wear robes and have Satsang and I don't meditate. Yet here I am fully awake.  Get rid of your notions of what you think enlightenment is supposed to look like.

Your ass ain't enlightened until you can take an executioner wasp sting to the dick without breaking your meditation.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Are you God-Realized when the chainsaw is revving up and inching toward your leg?

Personally I don't like the definition of enlightenment being free from suffering or in your example physical pain or loss of a part of your identity.   So to answer your question yes, it doesn't change that you may be God realized, if indeed you are.  Being God realized does not alleviate your fear of death or the death of a part of you.  That is your ego and ego's survival instinct.  So to overcome that - should you choose to (as it is relative)  you are getting into the way the mind looks at things.   Being God realized is becoming God itself, the ego dies.  Then the ego comes back.  So it's not the ego that is God realized it It's God.  God realizes itself ?  then the ego may return and fight against this.  Still having fears and attachments it may or may not want to work through.   Does it matter?  Isn't that a relative choice of the ego as if it wants to embody Truth?  When it actually becomes the Truth it will dissolve completely anyway.  In other words the whole point of the ego is to feel fear and want to survive.  That's why God imagined it was an ego and created this ego and its backstory in the first place.  So it could forget it was God.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 it’s also not really about being free from the pain sensations but rather being so non-resistant and the self illusion being seen through to such a degree that pain is not interpreted as an issue. To make it simple, attachment to the personal identity structure is so diminished that such a thing as the chainsaw coming toward your leg can be accepted if there’s no way out. 

Of course this is a bit silly in practice, but I was just using it to make the point that I think we often are lying to ourselves about our levels of “attainment”. We have much more solidified self structures (egos) than we’d often like to admit. That’s the purpose of this video/thread. To just remind people that there is much more that can be realized oftentimes. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

4 hours ago, SOUL said:

Exactly....unless your idea of fun....is searching for evidence as proof of an unrelated topic in another thread? But obssesion is a form of fun I guess?

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your ass ain't enlightened until you can take an executioner wasp sting to the dick without breaking your meditation.

That's....extreme...you first Leo!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura ?

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

5 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

@Inliytened1 it’s also not really about being free from the pain sensations but rather being so non-resistant and the self illusion being seen through to such a degree that pain is not interpreted as an issue. To make it simple, attachment to the personal identity structure is so diminished that such a thing as the chainsaw coming toward your leg can be accepted if there’s no way out. 

Of course this is a bit silly in practice, but I was just using it to make the point that I think we often are lying to ourselves about our levels of “attainment”. We have much more solidified self structures (egos) than we’d often like to admit. That’s the purpose of this video/thread. To just remind people that there is much more that can be realized oftentimes. 

....who are you reminding? This isn't even a joke...think about it. You are talking about trying to transcend the ego, telling yourself in the dream that there are more levels to attain. Really consider what you are doing right now and the irony of it all.

16 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Yeah and im taking your point  one step farther in posing the question- should we even be associating  enlightenment with "attainment" or with how attached we are to our ego and physical body?.   Does it make us any less God realized if we are unable to stand unphased while our leg is chopped off?   Was Jesus unphased on the cross?   Or should we say this is simply the ego trying to transcend itself - thus more ego - its a good question to ponder.   Doesn't dissattaching from the ego lead to a rather miserable life or leave you dead period?   There seems to he some type of demonization or bias against the ego going on here....

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

being enlightened, the real meaning, classic, means the total loss of the self. the human who has totally transcended the self in this life and is the embodiment of the absolute. something like if you take 30 mg of 5 meo and the effect stays permanently.

Those of you who say here that you are enlightened because you had a more or less profound awakening, are wrong. you are not . Very far of that. you had an awakening, and that's it. you are normal egos, who had an awakening.

The interesting case is that of Leo, who has self-provoked 200 awakenings of total depth and then returns to being an ego. this has never been seen in human history. Many of us go down that road. it's something new. never, since the human being walked the earth, had this happened. interesting, right?

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

There seems to he some type of demonization or bias against the ego going on here....

This has been going on the forums the entire time. It's why I have made the threads I have and it has triggered many who are stuck in their Spiritual Egos. The moment you demonize ego, you are playing the egos game of separation and demonization.

Traits of the ego: Obsessiveness, desire to be different or unique, claiming something is higher or lower, believing there is something to attain, assuming there is something better to achieve, the illusion of improvement or growth, the need for attention, etc.

What many on the forums don't understand...these are all the traits of God. What you thought them separate? Stop creating some false belief of what God is. Everything is God, EVERYTHING. That's it! Again we say you are not the ego as a pointer, its just a pointer. You are the ego, you are also every ego. You are also that which is NOT ego that CREATED the EGO. That's it. The END. Nothing to do here or see here lol.

Just now, BipolarGrowth said:

@Inliytened1 does taking it to your further step past mine actually do something? Or is this also an ego game? ?❤️??

All is an ego game, that is what life is. Enlightenment is noticing this and not taking it so seriously. Once you recognize this how can you suffer? Its like I dropped you in a movie gave you a back story and you forgot its a movie and think its your life. Its not, its a movie. You are merely playing a role/character/ in the movie. The cool thing is...you can always change your role in the movie.

Why? Because you are the script writer, the narrator (your thoughts), the audience (your perspective), the cast (the people you interact with), the setting (the time place and location its all you). You are the planet, the solar system. You are ME. 

I am YOU write now telling ME WHICH IS YOU TO WAKE UP. The end.

My ass sure is enlightened, where else do you think the third eye would be??

Edited by ZzzleepingBear

4 hours ago, Ramu said:

@Leo Gura what a load of crap.

I agree, if you were truly enlightened, you could take weapons of mass destruction to your dick without breaking your meditation. But not like those ones we said were in Iraq, the real McCoy. Like the ones we dropped on Beijing, uh I mean *George W Bush sounds* Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

Edited by JuliusCaesar
Not Bushian enough.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.