Leo Gura

Double Standards & Hypocrisy Mega-Thread

96 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Devin said:

The Reich believes feticide is murder but spermicide is not

You're being funny. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

The left called Trump's 2016 win illegitimate and call the people questioning the 2020 election radicals

Police usually speed and follow too close

Bosses are often late to meetings

Priests, ...., their staff work on the sabbath

We have to have vehicles tested to be able to sell them, electrical equipment, appliances, (UL), construction inspected, and yet it's all junk and we hear about endless serious problems

Most anti-racism people never address that white people are the most hated

Edited by Devin

11 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Bobby_2021

How can someone be pro life and pro death penalty at the same time? 

Confoozed. 9_9

One is a threat to society and other is a potential gift to society.

10 hours ago, P Michael said:

Fetuses aren't human beings... 

What kind of featuses are you talking about? 

Puppy featus?

Shark featus? 

Human.... 

4 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

One is a threat to society and other is a potential gift to society.

So you're not pro life you're pro slave then!

Gift to society?, people are not objects

Are the death penalty people evil or were they failed by society? How are they a threat in a cage?

I'm not anti death penalty by the way just anti bullshit

Edited by Devin
Add

8 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

What kind of featuses are you talking about? 

Puppy featus?

Shark featus? 

Human.... 

Is a puppy fetus a puppy?

Is living human sperm human? How many living human sperm have you murdered spilling your seed?

Edited by Devin

2 hours ago, Devin said:

Is a puppy fetus a puppy?

Is living human sperm human? How many living human sperm have you murdered spilling your seed?

I don't wish to turn this into abortion discussion by continuing further, because that is not the purpose of this thread. 

My final point is that featus is an autonomous being/entity capable of feelings, thought and virtually every other functions that is done by a fully developed human body. It's just wrong to reduce it into a glob of cells while you jack off.

FYI killing a pregnant women is considered as double murder, by law.

But a woman willingly killing the featus is considered not a murder. It is exempted from the double murder situation. 

Perhaps I should include that in the hipocracy list as well. 

PM if you wish to continue this convo. 

3 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

I don't wish to turn this into abortion discussion by continuing further, because that is not the purpose of this thread. 

My final point is that featus is an autonomous being/entity capable of feelings, thought and virtually every other functions that is done by a fully developed human body. It's just wrong to reduce it into a glob of cells while you jack off.

But a woman willingly killing the featus is considered not a murder. It is exempted from the double murder situation. 

Perhaps I should include that in the hipocracy list as well. 

PM if you wish to continue this convo. 

By that logic Sperm are autonomous being/entity capable of feelings, thought and virtually every other functions that is done by a fully developed human body. You ever watch a microscopic view of sperm? They have character?, intentionally removing them from your body with no intention to help continue that life must be murder then eh?

Male masturbation or pulling out must be a massacre then? Trojan is a terrorist organization!

Edited by Devin

7 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Because that fetus will probably become a real human being one day. 

For an example you agree that sperm cells are not human beings. 

But if someone froze some sperm and then had an accident or a surgery and became infertile. Then couple of years later they found a wife and wanted babies and someone destroys that sperm it would be a much bigger deal than if someone destroyed the sperm in your cum rag. 

19 hours ago, KH2 said:

You are not against that for what reason? So that you can just stare at them from distance like a drooling dog? Never understood this line of thinking?

Yes, that is exactly why I am for it. Free the titty ;) 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

On 9/9/2022 at 0:24 PM, KH2 said:

I think the fact that they are covered, makes them more attractive than them being revealed 24/7. Because you can then imagine how they'd look like naked, or how you're removing the clothes. Imagination and curiosity are powerfull.

Do you like women in burkas the most? 

I know religious folk are easy to pick on but one I’ve noticed that is particularly disgusting to me: A lot of kids my age will say and do some blatantly prohibited shit like it’s nothing. They could basically be called irreligious if we’re being objective. And yet, these people wouldn’t ever be able to tolerate any direct criticism of their worldview because apparently that would be going too far. I just find it insane, idk. 

@Dryas yea the religious hypocrisy is particularly egregious

When I was growing up most Christians in my area would condemn others to hell for certain sins like being gay or smoking weed while other sins like premarital sex or drinking alcohol were completely fine. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

On 9/11/2022 at 5:55 AM, Dryas said:

I know religious folk are easy to pick on but one I’ve noticed that is particularly disgusting to me: A lot of kids my age will say and do some blatantly prohibited shit like it’s nothing. They could basically be called irreligious if we’re being objective. And yet, these people wouldn’t ever be able to tolerate any direct criticism of their worldview because apparently that would be going too far. I just find it insane, idk. 

The only criticism of religious people is that they want to force others to follow their beliefs. Your "Irreligious" folks are not trying to force self proclaimed"religious" folk to follow irreligious beliefs. Don't tell others how to live, is the problem.

Here is it the mother load of all double standards

She wants you to be emotionally available for her but doesn't want to be emotionally available for you or else she losses attraction. ?

Not surprisingly, almost every modern and postmodern woman says that she wants a man who is “emotionally available.”

What she means by that is his ability to stay mentally present (or at least physically in the room) when she shares her feelings or gets emotional, that he intuitively interprets her emotional state and feelings correctly at all times (yes, even if she is ambiguous or does not verbalize them at all), and that he responds to her with kindness, empathy, compassion, and love in a reassuring way, without being condescending or trying to fix, change, or belittle her.132

What she doesn’t mean is for him to share his own vulnerable feelings, especially if they are negative. Even worse for most women are angry emotional outbursts that mask his underlying (often unconscious) fear, hurt, shame, guilt, jealousy, neediness, or insecurity in an aggressive or passive-aggressive way (see “submerged unconscious” in Chapter 9 for more).

Such feelings and emotions lie outside the comfort zone of almost every woman and bring up primal fears of abandonment (that he will no longer be a provider) and insecurity (that he will no longer be a protector) from her unconscious female shadow, that will prompt an unpleasant fight or flight reaction from her. It is of course desirable for men to be in touch with, and to be guided by their own feelings. But even if she invites you to share your thoughts and feelings openly, you should be cautious with expressing critical ones in reference to her, such as disapproval, frustration, sadness, loneliness, ambivalence, coldness, or distance.133

She will lose her attraction to your masculinity and feel that she is with a woman in a male body if you emote too much or show vulnerabilities. She may still (or may not) appreciate you as a sensitive friend, but certainly not as a man that she can trust, whom she is sexually attracted to, and whom she wants to be in a partnership with.136 Communicating positive feelings of your love and commitment that provide her with the sense of intimacy, connection, and safety that she longs for is of course welcome, and you will get brownie points and sex for that. The best way to deal with your negative emotions is to heal the underlying wounds with a therapist and to start a meditation practice that allows you to stay present with your and her emotional pain when it emerges.137 To be compatible with your partner in your emotional development is obviously an important factor for a healthy love relationship. The list of feelings and emotions below may help you to expand your vocabulary and bring you in touch with your own and the feelings of your partner. The first word (in capital letters) provides a primary emotion or feeling, while the following words give you a more subtle differentiation.

Source: Book Integral Relationships

A Primal hard wired double standard of the feminine-masculine polarity. All of attraction is a double standard. 

To be in the position of the opposite end of any polarity is to hold double-standards to the opposite side. 

loveislove (1).png

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

Here is it the mother load of all double standards

She wants you to be emotionally available for her but doesn't want to be emotionally available for you or else she losses attraction. ?

That's the not the double standard. The double standard is that women want men to be emotionally vulnerable, but then also tough, icy, and stoic.

And men want women to be hot and feminine, but then also logical, calm, and rational.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's the not the double standard. The double standard is that women want men to be emotionally vulnerable, but then also tough, icy, and stoic.

And men want women to be hot and feminine, but then also logical, calm, and rational.

the unconscious in us demands the one, the conscious in us demands the other

proceeding thus we remain ever divided ever deluded to our detriment to our demise

same way women deny that want to look good for men and men deny they are insatiable in their desire for women

Holding others to epistemic standards that you don't hold your own metaphysical beliefs to...

Watch out for that shit, as it's probably more ingrained in your thinking than you're aware of. Hence why epistemic humility is a good precept ^_^

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/