Leo Gura

Double Standards & Hypocrisy Mega-Thread

96 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This video makes no sense.

" You don't know your credit card details!!?- (disgusted surprised face ) Thats a sign of such an AMATEUR " - - - * looks at card number to order smth on his phone *

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

The video on integrity compliments the latest one. 

Usually Double Standards & Hypocrisy come from a lack of integrity or a lack of awareness.

Id love to see examples of double standards yet still Integris. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Example of Police Double Standards They didnt like being filmed so they came up with an excuse to arrest him. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Preface that I am a left-leaning progressive who is biased against the right. Open-minded to learning more about liberal hypocrisy and double standards, but still, some of the right's are just comically blatant:

-"Pro-lifers" who care more about a clump of cell's existence than the life of the mother when they say all pregnancies should go to completion, even when the birth and/or pregnancy threatens the life of the adult mother AND oftentimes the life of the unborn or soon-to-be-born child. Additionally the insistence that abortion bans be enforced even for cases of rape and incest, which seems extremely un-Christian. What would Jesus have said about that? Let's see how Ted Cruz would feel if this happened to his teenage daughter. 

-"Pro-lifers" who want unlimited access to guns that lead to the deaths of thousands of Americans every year. Guns are the leading cause of death in children in this country

-Right-wingers who are "pro-police" until it is no longer convenient for them. E.g. right-wingers who attacked police on Jan. 6

-The belief in a country based on "the rule of law," unless that law and justice is being applied legally to their precious leader Donald, who has obviously committed multiple felonies over the last 4 years in addition to the many crimes he committed in his private life before that (see: "Lock Her Up" movement, except they carried out an investigation which Hilary cooperated with and they found no evidence for criminal charges, but when Trump took the stand the other week he literally pleaded the Fifth --quote from Trump at a rally of his: "If you have to plead the 5th, you are obviously guilty," or something along those lines)

-An obsession with "freedom" but that only applies to the right wing and only in the manifestation that the right wing deems acceptable

-"Separation of church and state," except they literally make children say every day that they pledge allegiance to this country "Under God," and every successful politician has been a practicing Christian who prays to God publicly during speeches and other national addresses (this applies to both sides). Basically if you're not openly Christian you cannot become the President of the USA. Also the fact that in court you have to swear an oath with your hand on the Bible.

Edited by julienw

Almost the entirety of left wing is made up of hypocrisy. 

Would criticize capitalism as evil, but wants all the benifits of capitalism.

Wants Jeff Bezos to redistribute his wealth, but hesitant to redistribute their own wealth. 

Will rally for affordable housing, but bribes officials to design houses in the least efficient manner so as to not let the housing prices fall. 

Rich LW billionares will often state that they are for higher taxation of the rich, but then bribes government officials into passing polices that favour he rich. 

Equality for thee, but not for me. 

Edited by Raze

On 29/08/2022 at 0:17 PM, Leo Gura said:

This video makes no sense.

@Leo Gura The first clip shows Tate condemning someone for seemingly not knowing their credit card details off by heart, and the second clip shows a video where Tate seemingly does not know his own credit card details off by heart

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@Ulax @Bobby_2021

Damn you guys are so fixated on Tate, I bet you even know his credit card details. xD

6rojqu.gif

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

One of the most blatant hypocrisy of the recent times.

The same people who are pro abortion virtue of

My Body My Choice were also pro mandatory vaccinations and discrimination of the un vaccinated. 

The fact that mandatory vaccinations violated the bodily autonomy of the people were treated with total disregard and the same people said the state has no right to intervene in laws governing women's bodies and abortion because it was their body.

images (6) (10).jpeg

To be fair, this can also be tagged as hipocracy on the conservative side as well, not just liberals. 

Those who sided for My Body My choice when it came to vaccine also forced pro life, anti abortion laws which violated autonomy over women's bodies.images (6) (15).jpeg 

"When the Government was considering its spiteful, despotic plan to persecute video blogger Graham Phillips, officials plainly advised Ministers that the action would interfere with his human rights – rights which the Government ceaselessly claims to defend.

Yet they went ahead. Mr Phillips publishes blogs which defy the largely accepted view about Ukraine. As a result, he has been subjected to severe and damaging sanctions, without any hearing."

"It fails to mention that the sanctions rip up his most basic freedoms under Magna Carta and the Bill of Rights, which forbid punishment without a fair trial before an impartial jury.

I have now seen some of the Government’s ‘case’ against Mr Phillips, much of which consists of cuttings from The Guardian and The Times. It contains allegations which Mr Phillips would have strongly denied if he had been able to do so in court.

He has been punished without trial for expressing views which the state does not like. Isn’t this the sort of thing we condemn in Russia?"

- Peter Hitchens

Clean your mind

Honestly, just take a good look at the sorts of people this forum collects and you'll have enough subjects on your roster to understand double standards and hypocrisy easily enough.  You don't even have to go too far on the internet to find it.  This forum is an absolute buffet.  

pourJum-rev1.png

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

when I burp: hey, it's natural
When a girl burps : gross

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Donald Trump being banned from Twitter yet the Taliban isn’t 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

On 9/5/2022 at 1:53 AM, JoeVolcano said:

The_Blue_Marble_(remastered).jpg

LOL...might as well show the milky way.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 hours ago, King Merk said:

Donald Trump being banned from Twitter yet the Taliban isn’t 

If the Taliban tweeted something that violates Twitter's TOS, I'm sure they would get banned.

What's truly disturbing is that the Taliban has better political decorum than the American President.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.