Rahul 2paradox

Eating Only One Meal A Day

4 posts in this topic

I been trying different patterns of eating meals ,3 meals a day doesn't work for me much , i feel too lethargic and lazy in that where i need to take a nap in day time. I shifted to 2 meal and im feeling great where i added lots of fats and clean protein and decreased carbs.

I find ketogenic diet with intermediate fasting works best for me + feels way more energetic and focused. Somedays i feel great on one meal a day and my meditations are more deeper with ease. My energy levels are great too. 

Found this vegan bodybuilder whose been eating one meal a day for years , he mediates and does yoga and been world drug free deadlift champion and holds several national records too. He eats his meal after 23 hours of fast and been doing this for a decade. 

One meal a day would slow down your metabolism, or at least it wouldn't be as fast as it can be if you were to eat, let's say, six meals per day. According to literature, the best frequency is five times per day in the following manner: Breakfast - Snack - Lunch - Snack - Dinner

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

On 2.9.2022 at 4:13 AM, HMD said:

One meal a day would slow down your metabolism, so? or at least it wouldn't be as fast as it can be if you were to eat, let's say, six meals per day. According to literature, the best frequency is five times per day in the following manner: Breakfast - Snack - Lunch - Snack - Dinner

According to what literature? xD

Yeah, this is healthy, but for me personally it doesn't work because it takes a lot of willpower and food is my escape hatch in difficult times. Plus, it is all around and there is nothing else to do in life but eat right now.