Green Warrior

Kundalini Serpent

9 posts in this topic

Hi. I am going through a kundalini awakening. I feel energy going up and down through six of the chakras; not the crown of the head. I am nervous it is happening too fast because I read that it can be damaging to the mind. Just started mediating in august of last year and did shrooms 3 times which I believe started the process.

Any advice? Thanks. 

It will pass. As everything else, it is just an experience. A state. They all come and go. Try to take with you the underlying insight of it all or the "point" of the experience. 

I don't really think it's damaging to the mind, I mean, it' just the nervous system releasing energy as far as I know. 

Memento Mori 

Flow With Life
https://trondsworld.com

1 hour ago, Green Warrior said:

I feel energy going up and down through six of the chakras

When you have some theoretical knowledge, you begin to impose it on yourself. You begin to visualize things to be the way you have been taught. 

You begin to impose what you know upon yourself. If someone says, "Here is the chakra, here is the center," then you begin to visualize your chakra at that spot; and it may not be there at all. Then you will create imaginary chakras. You can create; the mind has the capacity. You can create imaginary chakras, and then, because of your imagination, a flow will begin that will not be kundalini but will be simple imagination - a completely illusory, dreamlike phenomenon.

Once you can visualize centers and can create an imaginary kundalini, then you can create everything. Then imaginary experiences will follow, and you will develop a very false world inside you.

All that is within is not necessarily real or true, because imagination is also within, dreams are also within. The mind has a faculty - a very powerful faculty - to dream, to create illusions, to project.

That is why it is good to proceed in meditation completely unaware of kundalini, of chakras.

3 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

When you have some theoretical knowledge, you begin to impose it on yourself. You begin to visualize things to be the way you have been taught. 

You begin to impose what you know upon yourself. If someone says, "Here is the chakra, here is the center," then you begin to visualize your chakra at that spot; and it may not be there at all. Then you will create imaginary chakras. You can create; the mind has the capacity. You can create imaginary chakras, and then, because of your imagination, a flow will begin that will not be kundalini but will be simple imagination - a completely illusory, dreamlike phenomenon.

Once you can visualize centers and can create an imaginary kundalini, then you can create everything. Then imaginary experiences will follow, and you will develop a very false world inside you.

All that is within is not necessarily real or true, because imagination is also within, dreams are also within. The mind has a faculty - a very powerful faculty - to dream, to create illusions, to project.

That is why it is good to proceed in meditation completely unaware of kundalini, of chakras.

Besides that, if the energy is real and not imaginery, you might not want to force it. It can be an extremely powerful energy. It purifies. That means it devours the old you in a sense. This energy can be used as an indicator, but neither way should there be an emphasis on it.

If you are concerned, then just don't push your practices or take on any new ones for a while. Eat clean, stay hydrated and rest. Beyond that, just don't worry about it too much. It's unlikely something is just going to explode within you - sometimes initial experiences are just signs of good things to come or signals that you are doing well and that there's no need to push too much. There is no advantage to worrying. These energies unfold with a higher intelligence. 

The primary advice under all circumstances is to relax. 

5 hours ago, Green Warrior said:

Hi. I am going through a kundalini awakening. I feel energy going up and down through six of the chakras; not the crown of the head. I am nervous it is happening too fast because I read that it can be damaging to the mind. Just started mediating in august of last year and did shrooms 3 times which I believe started the process.

Any advice? Thanks. 

@Green Warrior I've been meditating for quite a long time now and never experienced anything even close to kundalini. I know all living creatures have a nervous system, but until I personally experience specific Kundalini energy actually moving  from one location to another I'm a none believer. Sorry, I'm not trying to discount anyone who does believe. It's just that it's not in my direct experience. 

Is it possible that your just nervous about something and imagining the rest or talking yourself into more than is really there? Maybe you have stirred up something latent in your sub-conscious that needs to come to the surface. Or, is there anything else weighing heavy on your mind right now that could be causing stress that you may need to let go of?

@Tronds World Thank you. How do you know the point of it?

@Prabhaker Okay. I can believe my mind made something up. I did read about the chakras after I started feeling this sensation in my head but my "kundalini experiene" did come after I read about it. I will keep this in mind.  Thank you. 

@Visionary Honestly, I am starting to not recognize myself.  I don't know if I am dropping my ego or just exchanging one for another but time will tell.  Thank you for your advice.

@Arman  I always need reminders to relax and to not worry.  Thank you.

2 hours ago, cetus56 said:

Is it possible that your just nervous about something and imagining the rest or talking yourself into more than is really there? Maybe you have stirred up something latent in your sub-conscious that needs to come to the surface. Or, is there anything else weighing heavy on your mind right now that could be causing stress that you may need to let go of?

@cetus56 Yes.  Let me count the ways. :) There are several things that can be the cause of stress right now.  A big move coming up.  Also, one of the things that I am realizing I have lived my life for other people's approval so I would be liked instead of for myself.  I get mad that I have done this and  yet it's hard to undo. Working on that and letting go has been a challenge.   Thank you for your help.  

Thank you all for responding.  This forum really helps a lot.  It's hard to find others on your path.  It can be quite lonely. 

@Green Warrior Have you read The Book of One yet? I'm reading it now. It funny how the message is perfectly familiar but I don't believe I've actually read the book before. Maybe you would find it as familiar knowledge too.

The main message I got so far is  Our existence as mind and body is, for the most part, a distortion. A distortion of Love and light. Infinite Love and Light as One. Tune in to that refined love and light frequency and everything becomes crystal clear according to The Book of One. Just wanted to share that. It has great healing properties.

3 hours ago, Green Warrior said:

@Tronds World Thank you. How do you know the point of it?

@Prabhaker Okay. I can believe my mind made something up. I did read about the chakras after I started feeling this sensation in my head but my "kundalini experiene" did come after I read about it. I will keep this in mind.  Thank you. 

@Visionary Honestly, I am starting to not recognize myself.  I don't know if I am dropping my ego or just exchanging one for another but time will tell.  Thank you for your advice.

@Arman  I always need reminders to relax and to not worry.  Thank you.

@cetus56 Yes.  Let me count the ways. :) There are several things that can be the cause of stress right now.  A big move coming up.  Also, one of the things that I am realizing I have lived my life for other people's approval so I would be liked instead of for myself.  I get mad that I have done this and  yet it's hard to undo. Working on that and letting go has been a challenge.   Thank you for your help.  

Thank you all for responding.  This forum really helps a lot.  It's hard to find others on your path.  It can be quite lonely. 

Backlashes are mostly a sign of progression my man. This path will take you 2 steps back for every 3 steps you take. You have to get used to it. It's a part of the game. Embrace the nasty shit. But that is all skills you need to develope. Good luck man.