Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brivido

What most people get wrong about Kriya Yoga

8 posts in this topic

I keep seeing people on this forum undermining the effectiveness of Kriya Yoga. The video that I posted (leave out the connections to different religions, that seems to be quite far fetched, apart from that it's a good video) explains quite well that the real purpose of awakening the Kundalini is to change the chemistry of your body.

The chakras are really the glands of your body that produce hormones, there isn't anything woo woo about it.

Awakening Kundalini = changing the chemistry of your body.

Do you feel ungrounded as a result of Kriya Yoga? That’s my only concern. Currently only doing Vinyasa. I’ve only felt comfortable feeling ungrounded like that during psychedelics because they’re temporary. 

44 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

Do you feel ungrounded as a result of Kriya Yoga?

No, I don't feel ungrounded. It's exactly the opposite. But there is a "downside", if your consciousness elevates too much: you are in a constant state of bliss and you see Beauty everywhere.

For instance, while writing this, I am listening to a song and the Beauty of consciousness just tears me up. I can't do much work if I practice every day, I purposefully have to maintain my state of consciousness at a manageable level. I don't practice Kriya Yoga every day.

37 minutes ago, Brivido said:

No, I don't feel ungrounded. It's exactly the opposite. But there is a "downside", if your consciousness elevates too much: you are in a constant state of bliss and you see Beauty everywhere.

For instance, while writing this, I am listening to a song and the Beauty of consciousness just tears me up. I can't do much work if I practice every day, I purposefully have to maintain my state of consciousness at a manageable level. I don't practice Kriya Yoga every day.

Nice, yeah that makes sense, maybe just supplement Kriya alongside the other practices for extra power when one feels the need. 

I’ve found most practices lead to overall similar states of oneness but with small subtleties that may or may not resonate with you, for example for me Vinyasa leads to that oneness and seeing divinity in everything but I’m still completely grounded and connected to my humanity. Other practices however can lift you up too much akin to LSD. 

Yoga as a whole is massively underrated on this forum I agree with that; supercharges meditation. Laziness I guess ?‍♂️ We can only do psychs for so long right. 

Nice post. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

On 29/08/2022 at 6:15 AM, BlessedLion said:

How long you been doing it? 

I have been practicing one form or another of Kriya for 4 years.